*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Making Clothes
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Making Clothes  ( 15129 )
SexGiverFem
: 19

« : September 16, 2012, 04:14:08 PM »

Hi people. I want to make some clothes, but i can figure out how to make them. but my graphics wouldnt be able to do it anyway. :)    so now i want to ask people to make clothes for me. i will add a picture of my idea. but.... how do i add pictures? can someone tell me?

Loving Mistress / Slutty Slave
TightFit74
: 2415

« #1 : September 17, 2012, 01:11:45 AM »

you can add a picture if it is loaded on a website. IN the quick-guide, in the support section, you can find a detailed description on how to add a pic to a forum post.

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1405.0.html

welcome to the forum... :)

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
SexGiverFem
: 19

« #2 : September 17, 2012, 01:08:26 PM »

Ok, thanks TightFit. so.. if someone wants to make THIS clothing i would be very happy ;D (remember: you get 20% of the money from your clothing)  (i dont know how to get the pic smaller)

Loving Mistress / Slutty Slave
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #3 : September 17, 2012, 01:19:36 PM »

you dont need , hentai have low sight so the size of your pic is good for him  ;D but to change the size , type size=number between [ ] before your link

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
TightFit74
: 2415

« #4 : September 17, 2012, 02:24:12 PM »

SGF,

unfortunately we can only work with the clothing models that AChat has released. Any model that covers the neck area, is excluded from that. Otherwise a collar would have been made weeks ago. It is one of my own wishes..

If you want to present pictures of outfits that you'd like to see made, it might be an idea to check the outfits in the viewer. That will give you an idea of what is possible for independant designers to make.

Any other proposal for an outfit that isn't possible to create for an independant designer, can be shown and proposed here:

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1937.0.html

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #5 : September 18, 2012, 01:56:11 AM »

you dont need , hentai have low sight so the size of your pic is good for him  ;D but to change the size , type size=number between [ ] before your link

Rukya, what did you mean!? even i don't think it's directed to me, lol!

HoneyRider
: 8

« #6 : December 02, 2012, 08:14:29 PM »

Hello,
I'd like to be a designer and make clothes for the site. Where do I get the meshes and how do I upload clothes? All help is greatly appreciated. TYVM

:-*
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #7 : December 03, 2012, 03:49:04 AM »

First of all, a big welcome, HoneyRider!

Then, look at this topic, you can find all you need  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,473.0.html

Lover
: 10350

« #8 : December 03, 2012, 04:06:30 AM »

Welcome HoneyRider,
nice to see a new face here. Use the link Hentaiboy added. Then start a new topic in the same board to show us your fashion and to ask if you have more questions. Also think about introducing yourself here http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

Have fun and enjoy :)

prias
: 317

« #9 : December 03, 2012, 05:24:56 AM »

Hi Sexgiver.

I think you'll like the corset I made, it's pretty close to what you asked. Concerning the dog collar, well desperatly, until the dev team make a collar and until they add it in the TEX interface, (I would like to have gloves for men available in there too) it's not possible to make such a collar sorry. It's too bad because it will be really easy to do
Lover

« #10 : December 03, 2012, 05:28:47 AM »

Agree with prias - it would be easy to make hats, caps, even accessory like belly rings, necklaces, watches. Also tattoos and other body jewelry could be added. Perhaps it's on their to do list for next year - at least they earn money if we create and they sell.

Bear
: 3856

« #11 : December 03, 2012, 05:55:23 AM »

IMO they need to add a mapping for neckalaces, that would open the area for a variety of new ideas.

Cheya
: 177

Sweet with a Chance oƒ Sass ♥

« #12 : December 03, 2012, 07:12:29 AM »

Agree with prias - it would be easy to make hats, caps, even accessory like belly rings, necklaces, watches. Also tattoos and other body jewelry could be added. Perhaps it's on their to do list for next year - at least they earn money if we create and they sell.

I second that! would be really awesome if they'll do that  ;D ;D ;D

~             Be Sensual, Wild and Wonderful       ~
prias
: 317

« #13 : December 03, 2012, 09:19:07 AM »

indeed

Moreover it will benefitable for them. Only have to do the mappings, we, the designers, we make the clothes and accesories, no need for them to invest a lot of time
Lover

« #14 : December 03, 2012, 12:24:43 PM »

In my current work, a dress, I added a navel button.
You can see it here http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2001.msg43116.html#new

But it's just possible to have it together with the dress. If we just could add something to the nude body we could make some jewelry, tattoos... Just one more button in the editor and the possibility to download the nude ava, that's all.

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: