*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with woman in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Play with the big boobs female-female version
« previous next »
: [1]
: Rate the value for 199A$
***** OMG   -1 (10%)
**** Excellent   -3 (30%)
*** Good....   -2 (20%)
** Needs Improvement badly   -1 (10%)
* Hate it....   -3 (30%)
: 7

: Play with the big boobs female-female version  ( 5212 )
Bear
: 3856

« : September 21, 2012, 04:53:23 PM »

A pose long overdue IMHO.. but finally here... and probably not prefect due to the strapon...

Please add your opinions and remarks ... if a lady might help and add the options available that would be a big plus.

Thanks Bear

Delahz
: 13

« #1 : September 21, 2012, 05:15:28 PM »

Let's see

Active (actions target partner)
-Rub Clit
-Jerk Off (lol)
-Between the boobs
-Human Bra (suck one while handling the other)
-Lick them! (alternate between boobs licking)
-Bite nipple
-Massage boobs (right hand is a little off here)
-Do it yourself (also looks kinda silly, jerking off the dildo)
-Lick nipple (single)
-Kiss belly
-Lick nipple (single, faster, pinching the other)
-Fondle ass
-Slap tits
-Rub asshole

Passive (most actions target self, the one being licked)
-Rub nipple
-Pinch nipple
-Massage breast
-Kiss (had some clipping issues testing with Robot Girl)
-Enjoy! face
-Lick them! (holds them while partner licks, alternating)
-Anal Action
-3x pleasure faces
-Fondle arms (partner's arms)
-Grab hands (partner's hands)
-Hug (hug partner's head while she sucks, very nice-looking)*
-Swing tits
-Tweak nipples (partner's nipples)
-Slap ass (own)
*If you hug your partner, you can take actions that require only the left arm, like playing with own breast or anal play, and the right arm will stay around your partner's head, very nice touch

IMO, a great and much-needed pose. Only the awkward dildo insertions and the moves with it make it 4/5 instead of 5/5, but that's a very small complaint I'm just happy to have it finally!
« : September 21, 2012, 05:26:44 PM Delahz »
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #2 : September 21, 2012, 07:18:26 PM »

Let's see

Active (actions target partner)

-Jerk Off (lol)  : No other coment on this than WHY always add strapon ? Dont choose easy way , the strapon is totally useless in this pose !

-Lick them! (alternate between boobs licking)   : The tongue is little IN the breasts with this move like in quasi all lickings of this pose

-Do it yourself (also looks kinda silly, jerking off the dildo) : Totally turn off

Passive (most actions target self, the one being licked)

-Kiss (had some clipping issues testing with Robot Girl)  : Another move who will be better without strapon

-Fondle arms (partner's arms)  : in this move , the hands of the passive girl dont touch the skin of the active one

-Grab hands (partner's hands)  : the hands are little off too here , but this work not bad anyway

-Hug (hug partner's head while she sucks, very nice-looking)  : one of the best moves of the pose , and the best hug we have over all poses

-Slap ass (own)  : I like this move even in " normal " speed , its soft , great move

Another little " problem " is the basic speed of the pose . I think its little too fast , but its just a little detail easyly adjustable with the speed bar .

My conclusion is mixed , i'm happy to finally have this pose after 6 months ( maybe more ) of fight . In other way , little sad that after so much time without a pose , this one is not perfect . I voted "need improvements badly" , and i give only 3 stars on 5 ( if i wasnt waiting for this pose , i had give only 2 stars )
« : September 21, 2012, 07:27:48 PM Rukya »

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Slut

« #3 : September 22, 2012, 09:59:22 PM »

So it took them this long to finally make this pose and they actually made it for FS as main not FF since the FF one gets the dick of shemale as strap-on. But of course every lesbian just loves stroking the sexy rubber shaped as a penis... Disappointing as always nothing more.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: