*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New here ;)
« previous next »
: [1]
: New here ;)  ( 8969 )
Cheya
: 177

Sweet with a Chance oƒ Sass ♥

« : September 24, 2012, 06:43:17 PM »

Hello I'm new here :)

Have been here for around 2 weeks and decided to introduce myself here :)and say hi to everyone ;),my name is Cheya and i'm from Germany! I'm looking forward to meeting all of you fabulous people out there, I always enjoy a good chat and love to make new acquaintances on here.

Love the game so far, all those different and intriguing mindsets spread over the entire world had me enjoy numerous thought provoking conversations and maybe even a little more ::).
« : February 12, 2015, 04:59:40 PM Cheya »

~             Be Sensual, Wild and Wonderful       ~
Bear
: 3856

« #1 : September 24, 2012, 08:11:43 PM »

Welcome Cheya... I'll leave it to Lover to provide the greeting in German...

Hope you stick around and share your thoughts here in the forum... and your imagination too...

Trekmanalpha
: 114

Fortune Favors the Bold...

MSN Messenger - trekmanalpha@hotmail.com
« #2 : September 25, 2012, 12:00:22 AM »

Welcome, and hope you enjoy yourself. :)

Looking...

Where are all the wonderful, romantic, loving, caring, dedicated, loyal, sensual, vocal, long hair'd, well dressed, beautiful, sexy women at?

Cause It'd be an honor to have you on my arm... forever.
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #3 : September 25, 2012, 01:31:43 AM »

hellocheya and welcome  :) , hope you will have as fun here than in game

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #4 : September 25, 2012, 01:46:36 AM »

Every new member is welcome, so......WELCOME!

feel free to take a tour in this mad place and share your idea.....no matter if it's something new or a confirmation on something we are working on, more we can collect, more AChat can be a wonderful experience!

Lover
: 10350

« #5 : September 25, 2012, 03:13:00 AM »

Herzlich willkommen Cheya :)

Schön, dass du den Weg zu uns gefunden hast. Du wirst sehen, es gibt hier viele nette und verrückte Leute, alle auf der Suche nach Spaß, Freunden und mit einem Ziel: Achat zu verbessern. Schau dich um, poste deine Ideen und Wünsche und lass uns gemeinsam eine gute Zeit haben.

Welcome Cheya,
also take a look at AChat bar and grill http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1760.msg39028.html#new and have fun. I'm sure you will find many new and interesting people ;)

TightFit74
: 2415

« #6 : September 25, 2012, 08:55:54 AM »

Chiming with those that came before me..

Welcome Cheya,

hope you will find what you are looking for and more.. Both in the game and on forum. Most important thing of all is: Have Fun

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Marilyn
: 3771

« #7 : September 25, 2012, 10:24:48 AM »

Welcome to the forum, Cheya!
Have fun around!  ;)

My alley: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
jayc
: 1600

« #8 : September 25, 2012, 10:31:57 AM »

Welcome to the forum and the game. have fun and help us improve the game. be sure to drop by the bar for your free drink and meet everybody
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #9 : October 16, 2012, 07:58:12 PM »

Welcome Cheya,   Hopefully you will have fun and meet new friends here.  We are all mad , just check out some of the topics and you can make your own mind up.

Hope to read some of your ideas and views.

Pop into the AB&G and have a ride on JD's bull.  He loves to look after the ladies and ensure a good ride and Old Joe will make sure you get a drink on the house.

I might even tell you the 3 German words I know... lol..

Take care, now.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Cheya
: 177

Sweet with a Chance oƒ Sass ♥

« #10 : October 20, 2012, 10:01:49 AM »

Thanks for the warm welcome   :) and i wonder which words that might be Brandybee  :o

~             Be Sensual, Wild and Wonderful       ~
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #11 : October 20, 2012, 10:42:01 AM »

Nothing exciting  lol

Guten Tag    and my personal favourite  ...  kugelschrieber ...    just cus I like saying it.       :o

Enjoy, hope to read off you .. hugs girl.  ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
naryt
: 6

« #12 : October 21, 2012, 02:44:01 AM »

Hey Cheya, welcome on this game !
Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #13 : October 22, 2012, 02:57:34 AM »

Welcome Cheya  to the forum and the game,Like Brandybee i know just  4 German words, enjoy 

mercer78
: 149

If ignorance is bliss tis folly to be wise

« #14 : October 22, 2012, 06:33:07 AM »

Hiya I've seen you a couple of times in the client something always goes wrong when I try and talk to you not doing it on purpose honest  :-[

: [1]  
« previous next »
: