*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with woman in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Wheelbarrow FF version
« previous next »
: [1]
: For 199 A$ is it worth the add
***** the OMG zone   -1 (10%)
**** excellent... loving it   -0 (0%)
*** oh yes good to add to the inventory   -1 (10%)
** eh' not thrilled,... better than nothing   -2 (20%)
* OMG WTF they were thinking?   -6 (60%)
: 7

: Wheelbarrow FF version  ( 6435 )
Bear
: 3856

« : September 28, 2012, 08:14:35 AM »

A new adaption of an MF pose the wheel barrow...

I'll let the ladies discuss now....
If someone will post the options avaialable thank you...

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #1 : September 28, 2012, 08:43:47 AM »

i tryed it quickly with robot girl , what the hell is this pose ?!!!

Its all you want but realistic , and we have again the occasion to suck a strapon !

it must have only 2 moves vho are nice ( i count both lovers here )

The rate i give to this pose is 1 star

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #2 : September 28, 2012, 09:44:31 AM »

ok , here's the moves

GIVER :

- Quick action                                            : I think that even rabbits fuck slower than this
- Enjoy                                                      : enjoy
- Anal fuck                                                 : anal action
- Ride me baby                                          : The giver hold the receiver , fucking her . Not interesting to me
- Push and pull                                           : grab the receiver's legs and pull out the strapon
- Bend her body                                        : the receiver wave her body , strange move
- Finger asshole                                         : one good move , finger the receiver's asshole with her big finger
- Slap ass                                                   : slap receiver's ass , not too violent
- Fondle back                                             : caresses receiver's back , the best move of the pose
- Grab tits                                                  : grab receiver's breasts and fuck her
- Lick                                                          : move down and lick receiver's pussy .
- Dildo outside                                           : rub the strapon between receiver's butt cheeks
- 2 faces

RECEIVER :

- I enjoy it                                                 : enjoy
- Bend arms                                              : pump on her arms , what are they thinking about when they do moves like this ?
- Circle with hip                                         : make circles with her hips , too ample i think
- Spread legs                                            : spread her legs
- Rub clit                                                   : rub her clit , one hand on the bed . Soooo bad , they forgot gravity laws  ;D
- Finger asshole                                        : finger her ass hole one hand on the bed . Same remark
- Massage breast                                     : massage her breast , one hand on the bed . Again same remark
- Hug with legs                                          : cross her legs around giver hips . Wonder why this is not the starting pose
- Straight legs                                           : Spread her legs down
- Lick ass                                                   : rest her shoulders on the bed and the giver lick her ass . Not a bad move
- Lick pussy                                               : put her feet on the bed and the giver lick her pussy . Good and sexy move
- Suck                                                       : Useless move , put her legs up being hold by receiver , and her mouth is fucked by latex . STUPID !!
- 2 faces

Done for the "maaarvelousss" moves of this new pose . If heteros dont have it yet , they dont need to be in hurry for this pose

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Delahz
: 13

« #3 : September 29, 2012, 02:16:59 PM »

I guess there are people who like the dildo riding thing... not for me though. I understand the addition for SF, and the port from there to FF is natural I guess.
kittenlepurr
: 280

« #4 : September 30, 2012, 03:42:30 AM »

-yawns at the pose-
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #5 : September 30, 2012, 07:23:17 AM »

I guess there are people who like the dildo riding thing... not for me though. I understand the addition for SF, and the port from there to FF is natural I guess.

I know that the sucking move is an obligation as i suppose the pose is basically for FS , so as FS have the move , FF have it too . What i find stupid is the position of the female avatarin this move  ;D

-yawns at the pose-

*yawns too*

Delahz
: 13

« #6 : September 30, 2012, 11:08:33 PM »

I know that the sucking move is an obligation as i suppose the pose is basically for FS , so as FS have the move , FF have it too . What i find stupid is the position of the female avatarin this move  ;D

Heh, well, I probably won't buy the pose so I can't really preview the finer details.
kittenlepurr
: 280

« #7 : October 06, 2012, 06:21:18 PM »

The MF version makes little sense too.

I don't mind using a dildo in FF but there are always better choices.

Totally not worth it in my opinion.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: