*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Fantasies and Fetishes (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  More shoes for women !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: More shoes for women !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ( 18978 )
Lover
: 10350

« #15 : November 12, 2012, 04:22:14 AM »

I would like more shoes, less boots, less high heels
for some outfits I would actually like a flat or a simple sandle. So I agree

I don't know if the A-Team is able to create sandals, low heels or sneaker. As we just have the uv-maps for the editor, we just can create high heels and boots with heels.

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #16 : November 12, 2012, 05:21:35 AM »

I would like more shoes, less boots, less high heels
for some outfits I would actually like a flat or a simple sandle. So I agree

I don't know if the A-Team is able to create sandals, low heels or sneaker. As we just have the uv-maps for the editor, we just can create high heels and boots with heels.
I smell a male conspiracy, keeping me in these uncomfortable shoes.  SISTERS UNITE!!

(Just kidding)

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #17 : November 12, 2012, 05:27:02 AM »

No conspiracy by us, Andrea...only, well, dev-team don't gonna modify the tip-toe thing cause it will means a big work to adapt all the pose for a different girl weight.

So, all we can have are high heels one!
« : November 15, 2012, 05:21:12 AM hentaiboy69 »

Michelle33
: 4

« #18 : November 27, 2012, 11:17:50 AM »

More SHOES And Boots !!  :)
Pafe
: 548

« #19 : November 30, 2012, 07:42:59 AM »

Hiya's...

I whole heartedly support this.  And I really want these: 

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

evilbaby
: 32

« #20 : December 12, 2012, 11:59:05 AM »

Yea I agree with you sisters, but I think this game should work on other stuffs, too. Something like hairstyles, makeups, and  other accesories.I know it's not a fashion game however I and many girls would like to see/wear that kind of things. In my opinion it's not hard to add new stuffs.I don't know why you guys are not working on it. :(

Love and sex same drugs...

« #21 : December 12, 2012, 01:07:06 PM »

@evilbaby.... I am not sure when you say "you guys" whether you refer to the dev team or members of this forum that do designs.

If the latter, you have to understand that, although we can produce pretty pictures of anything, as far as creating something that can be used in game is concerned, we are constrained by what models (the uvws) are produced and/or supplied by the dev team.

As an example, the nipple rings and belly button ring that I show are actually generated by using a shirt model and stripping away everything apart from the little areas where I place those images. Of course, it would be nice to be able to generate them independently but without appropriate software to take advantage of them they would be useless.

Another example is the bolos that I have produced which are based on a tie model (uvw). Because of the way the model is designed, you cannot have the bolo (or tie) tight around the neck as it has to work in conjunction with other items, including the shirt with a (unbuttoned) collar so it is designed to be low down from the neck. These are just some of the problems that we face.

As far as hair is concerned, there are no models available to us (unless I have missed something) so it is impossible for us to create alternative hairstyles and we have to rely on the dev team to do that.
« : December 12, 2012, 01:14:26 PM Concerto »
Lover
: 10350

« #22 : December 12, 2012, 01:25:33 PM »

You didn't miss anything Concerto. We (and you have to go on too!) just can design clothes.

Concerto

« #23 : December 12, 2012, 01:46:07 PM »

Oh, I have just thought of another constraint based on what Lover just added.

As I mentioned the nipple rings/bellybutton ring that I demonstrated, as they are part of a shirt model, you wouldn't be able to wear them as well as a(nother) shirt and, as you cannot wear a dress or top with a shirt, you wouldn't be able to wear them with a dress or top.

I hope Marilyn doesn't mind me mentioning her beautiful black outfit with the lovely gold necklace/neckpiece but, essentially, it is the same problem as it is part of the top (or dress, although I assume top) so you wouldn't be able to wear it with any other top/shirt/dress or naked even (which I would love to do).
evilbaby
: 32

« #24 : December 12, 2012, 01:52:52 PM »

@Concerto I mean developers not any designer or any1 from this forum..  :(
I ve seen many games that include tons of hairstyles, accesories, clothes, shoes, and much more features...I just wanted to see something like that in this game, too. I'm playing this game like 1-2 years, and I just said deficiencies in this game for me. I didn't send it as ticket or somethng like that because, I think developers read this forum...

Love and sex same drugs...
: 5

« #25 : December 29, 2012, 01:33:20 PM »

I wouldn't say more shoes... but more boots ;)
Indeed, no crotch high boots or "real" thigh high (till mid thigh).
Furthermore, it would be great to be able to put pant IN boots. When I try this, there is a graphical bug :(

Thigh high boots... What else ?
jeanona31
: 503

« #26 : December 29, 2012, 05:40:24 PM »

AChat is a great place to make your fantasies real . We have got plenty beautyfull clothes to choose but there is one section which suppose to be improved. Yes its called "shoes". Guys its  simple. U want to earn money right but im sure u want to earn more. We women  love shoes and we love to spend a lots of money on them.Please Guys make a bigger choice,better texture quality for high heels  and add more polygons for this particular objects if its possible.

Yours sincerely Jennifer100 ;)

P.S.
Great site with any kind of shoes :
http://www.heels.com/shoes-for/all-shoes

Welcome Jennifer ,

yes you're completely right, I would love to see more different models of shoes.
I hope we will have more choices in the future.I'm sure dev team listening us.

: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: