*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  So should i Renew...?
« previous next »
: [1]
: So should i Renew...?  ( 5227 )
NightDragon
: 1

The Sound in the Dark

« : October 10, 2012, 12:41:31 AM »

Well i am debating if i should Renew for a year..... So far i haven't had great luck really meeting anyone on here except one person i won't name who won't talk to me now my Premium ran out (Go figure) However, i also seem to be seeing people who only want $A or don't speak a word of english..... So all in all what do you guys think? I have a fair amount of the poses and so on yet i always have really bad luck finding a female! (Im Straight as an arrow)
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : October 10, 2012, 01:48:31 AM »

I'm sorry to hear you don't had luck meeting people here......aanyway, about your request i don't think we can give you the right answer cause it all depends by you and your experience (not so good, from what had you write).

The only thing i can say, is this: if you wanna give to AChat a second hance, why don't you try with a shorten submission!? and, why not, follow the forum for a little and you can find out here there are some really cute girls who will be happy to make new friends!

oh, gosh....i forget...WELCOME!   ;D
« : October 10, 2012, 03:46:41 AM hentaiboy69 »

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #2 : October 10, 2012, 02:42:55 AM »

Hey Nightdragon & Welcome to Forum.  It's a great place to meet new friends and people who you may not normally  associate in the game.

Like you. I had reached a stage in the game where I was  getting a little lost, some of my friends had left the game, I'd split with my spouse and was fed up. I started to read Forum  and eventually found the courage to post.

It was the best thing I ever did.  I found like minded people who cared about the game and  wanted to improve the experiences of playing. Suddenly a whole new chapter opened up for me,  and I began to make friends with people outside my hetero orientation.

You have done the right thing looking  here for advice and  inspiration.

Now you have become a member of Forum, you can continue to post even if your subscription runs out.

Take your time, browse through the topics , post your ideas and views.  The members here are interested in the game, don't ask for money and always make you welcome.  They are a family here and we live in the Achat Forum Village.

Check out norwich's. Achat Tattler newspaper - its ingenious;   The NSPD space adventures,  and of course my favourite topic, the AB &G. Fantasy bar.

People here are players in a totally different class and are wonderful.

I hope you decide to join our Achat Forum Village and then be in a better position to decide whether to renew your subscription.

So ... You popping down the bar for a drink,   There's a great Halloween Party coming soon.  ?    ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Concerto

« #3 : October 10, 2012, 04:07:01 AM »

Nightdragon said
However, i also seem to be seeing people who only want $A or don't speak a word of english..

I think it is a bit unfair juxtaposing the two comments.

1) it is an international game and people should be allowed to speak in whatever language they like (and whatever alphabet, too).
2) it is a great way of meeting people. I have lived in Montreal but my French is not great. However, I have met some very nice people here by going to the trouble of communicating in French. Not only French... Bulgarian, Russian, Serbian, Croatian, Portugese, Spanish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish and Romanian (someone even got upset because they thought I was Romanian and lying to them because my grammar, or rather Google's grammar, was so good). Making friends is all about making a good impression and I hope trying to speak their language does that.
3) in that regard, I find it fascinating that, invariably, those with esl speak it far better than I could ever hope to speak their language (even with Google's help)
4) sex is a universal language and, although I love to talk, sometimes silence is golden i.e. no need to speak English (mmmm, ohhhhh, aahhh have much the same meaning in any language).

The game is, to a large extent, a microcosm of the real world (although I wish my sex life was that good in the real world) and I have had some fascinating conversations with some lovely people and not always been disappointed when it didn't result in making love (have also met some people that I would be happy to avoid in real life; wish there was an ignore button in real life sometimes).

Whether you should renew or not is entirely subjective and nobody can make up your mind for you but, frankly, for the cost of an annual subscription, I find it the cheapest way to make new friends, have a decent sex life and have some good conversation (went out with friends the other night and a club and a meal cost more than that and no sex either).
« : September 15, 2019, 06:58:53 AM tom »
Lover
: 10350

« #4 : October 10, 2012, 08:29:47 AM »

Welcome Nightdragon,

almost everything is said. Let me just add, I love this place. I'm not sure about the reason you don't find girls to talk to you... perhaps you set the search data too close? There are many girls speaking english and also answering to a nice beginning of a chat.

It is your decision of course- but if you ask me, renew your subscription. It's not expensive but if you just one wonderful girl it's all worth it. And I almost would promise you find more then just one wonderful person if you stay here - both, in game and forum.
We talk about sex, yes. But I also made some great shemale and male friends and also homo girls - when I started AChat it was only because of the sexual content. With time passing by I changed my mind - sex is already an important factor, but not the only one. Having fun in forum, good chats in game (sometimes serious, almost funny) is also worth to stay here.

Yes, there are too many whores around. But there are many many nice women. Look around (using the search right), be nice when you start to talk and, important, be yourself. Not every girl will room with you - as in real life. You also don't wanna room with every girl, neither here or nor in real life.

Perhaps this board may help you http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,14.0.html

And, as Brandy mentioned, look around this forum. Share your ideas and wishes, become a member of our family and join the AChat Bar and Grill - the first drink is free ;)

Lover

jayc
: 1600

« #5 : October 10, 2012, 10:54:27 AM »

Welcone to forum  Dragon, like others have already said, this place is alot like real life. you have to tolerate the bad to find the good. like your self i had a rough go at 1st here also.close to giving up i decided to give another try. but this time i approached it a little differently. i tuned up my profile so it descibed me better, i chatted with people more often  not expecting  to room with with them,  letting them and myself decide if there was any chemistry there to take it to the next level. in short.............just be your self.....and things improved.

now almost a year later i have met some great people, like Brandy said who are  like my family now. you did a good thing posting on the forum. i found the forum out of bordem also ......starting reading and posting my thoughts of subjects of interest, and met the most interesting people playing the game.

so dont give up just yet  and come by the bar for you free drink  and meet up with my crazy family we call the Achat Bar and Grill. looking foward to greeting you at the door
chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #6 : October 10, 2012, 11:07:00 AM »

Welcome in the DreamWorld's Forum NightDragon

I hope that you will find here a way to refuel you desire. But after all you are free and it is up to you of course.

And as I am transgender , I speak freely ( you are
Straight as an arrow
and so will never be ...interested by myself  ;D

But I too, find here ( in the forum ) a great way to explore new fun and pleasure.
Unlike the DreamWorld itself, the forum is more like a community and the funs, histories, feelings shared here, and also all the great ideas for improving the DreamWorld's ( here are some great artists some clothes was developed by ) are differents form the DreamWorld's funs but not less valuable ( my opinion )

So I hope you will please to be here .

Flesh open when Mind Warm
: [1]  
« previous next »
: