*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Hello!
« previous next »
: [1]
: Hello!  ( 10531 )
Elijah

« : May 30, 2010, 05:08:01 PM »

Forgive me if there is already a place for introductions though I could not find one myself.

Anyway, I'm new here and would like to chat to members of the opposite sex within a virtual environment. AChat seems to be a good place for that and a good alternative to Second Life and Red Light Center.

I'm fairly young and inexperienced but I hope that doesn't throw a hammer into the works because I have an open mind and would enjoy chatting to each and every one of you.

I am not quite sure what the limitations are for non-premium members but hopefully there aren't too many obstacles.

Thank you for reading,
Elijah
bobbler

« #1 : May 30, 2010, 06:15:50 PM »

Welcome Elijah  :)

Restrictions for non-Premium male and female members are that you can only experience the *better* (paid for) positions if you enter a room with a Premium member.

Male free users can not have group sex.  Female free users can.

Other than that, feel free to chat up anyone you like as there are no restrictions on that (unless you pi$$ someone off and they put you on their ignore list  ;) )
Elijah

« #2 : May 30, 2010, 06:41:00 PM »

Thank you for the welcome, bobbler. I thought it would be best throwing together some kind of introduction rather than jumping straight into the deep end.

I'm glad to hear the restrictions only apply to sexual content rather than important chat features, which are often limited for free users. Thumbs up so far!
sinnnn
: 1379

« #3 : May 30, 2010, 07:50:51 PM »

Hello yourself.  I'm not big on words so i'll just say---  Welcome to Achat.  if there is anything you don't understand just ask or search the forum.  Hope you have fun.   ;D
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #4 : May 31, 2010, 01:03:36 AM »

Welcome to AChat Elijah.

If you're really wanting to acclimate yourself on page 4 of the FAQ (link at the lower part of the forums) is the User Made FAQ a little project that was written by users, for users so new users could learn the basics in a quick and easy format.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Lover
: 10350

« #5 : May 31, 2010, 05:01:23 AM »

Welcome Elijah :)

You may write here in this forum and of course, also chat in AChat. And don't apologize for your age. This is not your fault, you have to talk with your parents ;)
And unexperienced? This is a place to live some fantasies and also to get experiences.

Be friendly and honest to your own desires, then you will have a lot of fun.

Elijah

« #6 : May 31, 2010, 06:53:46 AM »

Thank you all for making me feel welcome here, much appreciated.

I'll take this opportunity to share with you a bit more about myself. I am fresh out of college, hence why I mentioned being young and inexperienced. I have played Second Life in the past and also spent some time within Red Light Center during its early stages. I remember playing Truth or Dare in the hot tub at Bareback Bordello before it became an hotspot for Working Girls (and guys). Good times.
Carli
: 116

« #7 : May 31, 2010, 06:58:03 AM »

And you call yourself inexperienced?

My god, that makes me look like a baby  :D
Elijah

« #8 : May 31, 2010, 07:06:12 AM »

Maybe I have a minuscule of experience in general then, ha.
bobbler

« #9 : May 31, 2010, 09:32:12 AM »

Hello yourself.  I'm not big on words so i'll just say---  Welcome to Achat.  if there is anything you don't understand just ask or search the forum.  Hope you have fun.   ;D
you're not big on words?!?  you never stop talking  :P
sinnnn
: 1379

« #10 : May 31, 2010, 08:12:57 PM »

I'm bending over Bob, KISS IT.   ;)

An Elijah you are soooo not inexperienced.  I have been on Red Light, OMG, I'm afraid to ask what you consider experience(LOL).  Again welcome an enjoy.
Elijah

« #11 : June 01, 2010, 07:05:01 AM »

I get around and try new places when they appear on the radar but haven't had too many notable one-to-one encounters to draw experience from, in real life or online.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: