*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Just wanted to say HI
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Just wanted to say HI  ( 13282 )
mercer78
: 149

If ignorance is bliss tis folly to be wise

« #15 : October 20, 2012, 07:41:38 AM »

Hi again all been looking around the forums the only description I can come up with is overwhelming some threads are almost dead where as others like the B&G have gotten so busy I don't where to begin think I may have bitten off more than I can chew.  :-\

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #16 : October 20, 2012, 11:00:50 AM »

Hey dont be spooked. The AB&G is one big fun house.  Its worth having a read through, its funny in parts and some of the story lines are cool, We have a giant panda, the 7 dwarfs , robot girl shows up called Eva, every now and then and a couple of ghosts called Doris and Stanley. Theres a halloween party going on at the moment.   just come in, have a drink and see how it goes for you :)

Like most things you skim through some posts in the topic and linger on the best parts you like.

Sometimes, threads or topics go quiet and you post and it starts up again. Just post on the ones you are interested in. Dont be shy. We are interested in what everyone has to say.

Come on, dont be overwhelmed, this Forum village is fun and the people here are great and friendly.  Hop on for the ride fella :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
naryt
: 6

« #17 : October 21, 2012, 02:41:41 AM »

Hi again and again ! Now you're in Achat and you can't leave....  ;D

Bye, and have fun !
Lover
: 10350

« #18 : October 21, 2012, 04:44:30 AM »

Hi again all been looking around the forums the only description I can come up with is overwhelming some threads are almost dead where as others like the B&G have gotten so busy I don't where to begin think I may have bitten off more than I can chew.   :-\

I understand it might be bot confusing sometimes for new members. We're still working to improve this forum and to make it easier for everyone. If there is a topic you are interested to post something, feel free to do. There is no dead thread - some just need new input (ideas).

There is a lot of action in B&G at the moment but it's always opened for everyone. You already entered our crazy place, just go on posting and think about adding a pic of a costume for Halloween.

mercer78
: 149

If ignorance is bliss tis folly to be wise

« #19 : October 23, 2012, 04:10:40 AM »

Sorry guys Epic Fail at the B&G 

islandsun
: 1597

« #20 : October 23, 2012, 07:11:03 PM »

hehheee Don`t be spooked i keep plugging away and everyone know my typing and spelling is shit

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #21 : October 23, 2012, 07:52:10 PM »

Fail, lol    - Not at all.   ;D   From what I can see, you are about to go  in the Dastardly  Dentist Chair for a very suggestively named cocktail.

It's just a confidence thing :)   The more you post, the more confident you will become.

Check out the tips on posting and just chill, have a drink, you are already about to try the dentist chair, there's the mechanical bull, and its open mic - find a halloween song to belt out.

Why do you think you have failed?   I certainly dont think that & I'm sure no one else does either.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Bear
: 3856

« #22 : October 23, 2012, 09:51:53 PM »

Not a fail... find some play in the events... which reminds me.. do we have a bobbing barrel? I want the perfect seat for when the ladies bend over to take their turn.

jayc
: 1600

« #23 : October 24, 2012, 12:17:38 AM »

not a fail, we saw you come in, and the night is young, hang around and you will see  ;)
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: