*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Fantasies and Fetishes (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  hair styles
« previous next »
: [1]
: hair styles  ( 4366 )
grnidgds
: 13

« : October 22, 2012, 01:39:07 PM »

Hi everyone!! I am new here and am enjoying AChat very much. I would, however, like to see a better selection of hairstyles for women. The ones I have found are either stiff looking or so far far out there I dont care for them. I would like to see something in flowing and or curly hair. Is that possible? Also, more fluidity in transiton of options in poses as well as between poses.It would be more realist to go from kissing his neck to kissing his lips if you didnt have to return to a neutral position first. I'm not sure what all is involved with this but is there a way to do that?  Look forward to the game. Enjoy all :-*

Live in the sunshine, kiss in the rain.
Celebrate the happiness, learn from the pain.
Live, laugh, love & forget.
Life is too short to live with regrets.
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : October 23, 2012, 01:50:14 AM »

Welcome :)

Read this topic http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1936.0.html
At the end of this month the poll will be closed and everyone is able to add new ideas. We also have several threads about hairstyles.

Also your wish about more fluidity between actions is coherent. Unfortunatley it's not possible at the moment. But please go on reading and adding your ideas. Think about introducing yourself here http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #2 : October 23, 2012, 04:32:59 AM »

Welcome to the Forum Fun House,  Grnidgds

Enjoy browsing round our village, meeting the other neighbours, catching up on the fashion houses, galleries, Achat Tattler, NSPD -, police escapades and of course the local bar - the AB&G and The Icehouse Dungeon. Pop in, first drink is free and the Halloween Party is just starting  ;D

Try out the demon mechanical bull - JD will look after you, or try a cocktail in the dastardly Dentists chair with Ssgt.   Its fun and frolics all round.

Enjoy. Hope to read more of your views and posts.   Have fun now.   ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: [1]  
« previous next »
: