*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Discovering Andi
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Discovering Andi  ( 14312 )
Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« : October 28, 2012, 07:33:31 PM »

(the title is crap, I know it is but I couldn't think of anything) Now I call it "Discovering Andi"

Slowly I pulled tight the cords that cinched up the cloth corset, black in the herring bone style. It squeezed my thick middle together making it hard to breath. But as I tried to tie it in back I couldn't help but notice how pronounced it made my heavy breasts. They have always been an asset but now it was like they were on a platter waiting to be served. Turning to the side I finally got a decent bow to hold in the laces and I stood there for a moment to admire how it made me look in the full length mirror. My tummy was flattened, my boobs jutted out over the top, the cloth of the blouse the only thing restraining the avalanche that was my bosom. 'God, my butt looks huge in this' I thought to myself. "Well, hopefully the skirt will cover it." I said to the empty Attic room.  "Go as a Pirate Maiden." my voice hi pitched, mocking Chrissie who told me about the Halloween party last week. 'Why couldn't I just dress as me' I thought. But here I was in my grandma's old attic in great-grandma's trunk.  I had cut the bussle off the skirt and cut it and the petticoats short to mid-thigh and now it flared out. Stepping in I pulled it over my rump and fastened it. My butt still looked big but now you just thought it was the cloths. "Great! It does make my butt look fat." Looking in the mirror again though I didn't look bad at all. Black hosiery would finish it off and Oui-la. Looking at my watch, I realized I was already late and grabbed the hose and shoes and headed out.

Chrissie met me on the street outside the house were the party was. "Chrissie, this is a Frat house!" I said shocked, college was a long time ago for me.
“Don’t worry,” she slurred, oh God she was already drunk, “It’s a mixed crowd. A few of these guys were interns during the summer, so we know some of them and there’s people from the office besides us.”
“Great, young people I don’t know and people from work that ignore us.” I said but Chrissie was dragging me along and didn’t hear me. The place was filled with people, college kids, and young professionals near their thirties. I swear I saw a professor...or it was somebody’s dad. My outfit was warm in this crowd of people. Someone took my hat, which really I didn’t mind and I gave up on the play sword and left it in the car. So I just kind of looked like a serving wench. Drink in hand we mingled until I lost Chrissie. My butt was felt up and every guy and a few girls ogled my chest and GOD it was hot. Finding a basement door I heard music down there and figured it had to be cooler than upstairs, so gingerly in high heels I stepped into the dim basement to find a less crowded party but just as lively. Couples were in corners rubbing against each other and kissing and I could smell the pot that was being passed. A contact buzz was definitely a possibility.
Leaning against the homemade bar I got refilled on my rum with just a splash of coke.

“Well hello” came a deep voice next to me as I rubbed my temples. Opening and looking I saw a face in the haze. Bronzed skin and a thin beard came to focus deep set eyes and hair near black. I knew that face it was familiar.
“Steve? Accounts payable” I guessed.
He smiled easily, “Warehouse manager”, he corrected “but close enough. A serving wench next to a bar.” He pointed out. “Appropriate”.
“I’m supposed to be a pirate queen. Someone took my hat” I said as a meek excuse. Steve was dressed from work; white shirt, sleeves rolled up, no tie. “No costume?” I tried to accuse.
He just chuckled “It’s enough to be me” he said confidently.
And he was, God the man radiated confidence, quiet steadfast assurance that he knew who he was and what his place was in the universe. ‘Why was he just warehouse manager’ I thought. Suddenly I felt nervous, small next to this man who kept his attention right at my eyes. My overflowing cleavage inches below my face and he stared into my soul instead.
“You look hot in here. Let me take you somewhere else.” Steve said and held out his hand waiting for mine before I could answer. I didn’t resist. Hell, I didn’t even answer. I just gave him my hand and let him lead me away.

p.s. all I got so far. just started  :D
« : August 13, 2013, 05:11:46 PM Momma_andrea »

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Momma_andrea

Lady of the twin moons©

« #1 : October 28, 2012, 09:09:12 PM »

We left my car behind. It wasn’t even a question. He led me to his, opened the door for me and shut it. As we drove he talked to me about work and how he noticed me at the monthly meetings. He said he found my reports boring but my voice intoxicating.
“Really?” I sputtered wide eyed.
Steve smiled. “Andi, I swear you have the voice of an angel or a sultry a succubus, I haven’t decided.” His smile was so disarming. I couldn’t help but smile back at everything he said. In the confines off the car I could smell him. His odor was of work and cardboard mixed with old school Old Spice. He smelt of a man, not a guy, not a boy, not some kid trying to impress you with his lies to get into your pants. I found myself leaning towards him as he talked. I felt comfortable and safe in his presence. And he kept talking about me. God was this a dream? Steve from Warehouse liked ME. Taking a turn he slammed the shifter from overdrive down to 4th his hand brushing and staying for a bit at my stocking covered knee.
“Sorry” he smiled wryly, telling me it wasn’t accidental.
“Mm, it’s OK.” My face down but eyes meeting his, coyly hoping to convey that any advance was welcomed.
“Where are we going?” I finally thought to ask.
“I’m taking you home” He answered with eyes on the road.
“Well that’s a bit forward.” I twirled my hair hoping he caught on that so far it was OK with me.
“Your home.” He answered my poorly faked outrage.
“But... you don’t have to.” GOD I’m blowing it. He’s just taking the poor stoned girl home. I berated myself. “It’s good getting to know you Steve. I like talking to you.”
“I do too.” He gave me that smile again. I swear my knees got weak. “OK, I know a place.

He drove us for fifteen more minutes, then crisscrossing the side of a ridge until he parked the car in the gravel near a guard rail. He opened the door for me again and we stood looking down on the city and the free way below.
“You come here a lot?” I asked to keep the moment going.
He nodded and moved closer to me. “It helps me think, clears my mind from the day. Sorry it’s so cold. I don’t have a jacket.” Then he hugged me. His muscled arms reached around me. Pulled me to his body. I truly smelled his scent now, the side of my face pushed into his chest. His abdomen was so warm against mine. Slowly I looked up at him, his deep brown eyes and like before he stared back at me. Gently he took my chin and lifted my face higher and slowly pressed his lips to mine. His arms held tighter and I could feel his cock just below the corset. He wasn’t hard but it was still big, I felt it pulse though as our kiss continued. I pressed closer. I wanted to feel it grow against me, to know I was causing that. That I filled him with lust and desire. I opened my lips asking for more and he responded. His tongue snaked into my mouth, exploring and dancing with my own. I could feel his strong hands slide down the corset as he tried to find my plump bottom in all that material. He pushed his hand into the waistband, by-passing the cloth folds and going for the source. His big rough hand squeezed my bare butt. My panties lay in a heap with my other clothes in the backseat of my car. I didn’t care. I moaned into his mouth giving him leave to continue and he did. Steve’s fingers slide into the crack of my ass, molding and massaging my sweet butt cheek. I felt his cock now. It pressed into me as we held each other so tight. I had to feel it. My hand slide down his chest and squeezed between our bodies. I found the outline of his trouser snake and ran my fingers along the material covering it. ‘God, the man was hung’. I thought in my lust.

Steve broke our kiss and held my face in both of his hands. “Do you want it?” He simply asked me.
I was dumbstruck for a moment; no man had ever asked if I wanted it. “Yesss” I replied.
“Careful for what you ask for.” His eyes said seriously. “There may be no turning back.” He cautioned.
“I want you... please” Oh god I said please. I’m just a slut now. My guilt smacked inside my head.
“As you wish” He responded and pushed me into the side of his car. He grabbed a leg and I straddled it around him. There, on the side of the roadway, I was wrapped around him like a bitch in heat and didn’t care. He pressed into me and we locked our lips again. His hands expertly unfastened his trousers as if he was just going to piss. My hands grabbed for it and I felt that hot rod in both my fists. It was 9 inches easy, fat and hard and OH GOD IT THROBBED. He pushed up the petticoats and skirt and found my unpantied slit. His thick fingers ran up and down my opening, running the length and swirling in my thick pubic hair. Slowly he brought them to his lips and licked 2 fingers then just as slowly down to find my wanting slot. He kissed me hard as those digits slid into my pussy. I moaned into his mouth and my hands squeezed his hot dick. He fingered me slowly, enjoying the way my cunt responded of its own, gripping his fingers, clenching them to try and hold them inside. I began to jerk him with one hand, the other I helped hold up my skirts. He finger fucked me till I got weak in the knees and cried out from our kiss.
“Turn around” he commanded in a husky voice. He helped twirl me half a turn till I was bent over the hood of the car, the windshied to my right I could feel cool air on my pussy and ass as he held up the skirt and shoved his thick cock head into my labia and then pressing them apart to plunge into my waiting hole. I was so wet he slipped right in with that fat member and I couldn’t help but cry out. A loud moan filled the night air as this man took me in the dark but open roadside. I could feel him shove slowly but deep within me until...until. ‘Oh GOD, he bottomed out’ my mind shouted. This man’s hard cock was as deep as I could take and slowly but firmly he began to fuck me. His fingers holding my waist as he worked his beautiful fat dick into my needy pussy. I moaned louder and deeper. My voice usually silent during sex but I couldn’t help it as my body was filled with this man meat. In and out he drove me bringing me to the near brink then he stopped. I felt his hands massage my ass again. His cock motionless inside me I moved my hips trying to make it go again. “Mm MM, dont stop” I pleaded, looking back at him.
“We need privacy to do this right my sweet.” He said with control.
I couldn’t believe this. He had me. I was putty “Fuck me please.”
“Get in the car” he said calmly “and I’ll fuck you all night.”
It took a moment
But then I raced for the door.
« : October 28, 2012, 09:19:37 PM Momma_andrea »

substeve
: 15

« #2 : October 30, 2012, 08:26:19 PM »

Nice story very arousing would love the chance to live it out with this hot lady. Her writing is well thought out and the description allows the imagination to work.
Momma_andrea

Lady of the twin moons©

« #3 : November 03, 2012, 09:32:08 AM »

NEXT PART  ;D

Steve lived just minutes away and when he finally shut the front door of his house he took my hand and started up the wood staircase. I followed, biting my lip, impatient for what he had in store for me. Finally in the bedroom he took me in his arms and I reached up and wrapped mine around his neck. His strong hands caught the waistband of my skirt and he shoved it down my thighs till it puddled on the floor. Now his hands roamed my ass freely, squeezing and rubbing and finally slapping my cheek.
“Owww” I pouted up at him.
“You don’t like that?” Steve’s eyes pierced into me and I stammered.
“Well, it hurt a little.” I looked down from his gaze, casting my eyes to the floor. Again that night he lifted my chin, making me look at him.
“Your body is beautiful and I want it all.” He said with all seriousness.
“I know and I want you to have it.” I responded.
He gave me his smile and pulled me to him again. “I promised all night.” Steve dropped his pants and lifting me up, he moved us to the bed, his body covering mine and my legs wrapping around him. His cock was still hard and without ceremony he shoved his member inside me. Like a bull, he began to brutally pound me, his hips driving into me, shoving me into the mattress. Once I caught the breath he had shoved out of me with his pile driver stroke I arched my back, threw back my head and howled my pleasure. He took that opportunity to rip my blouse apart and expose my soft billowy breasts. His mouth devoured my tit-flesh and suckled my deep rose colored nipples. I had never had a man take me like this, so hungrily and all I could do was hang on tight. My orgasm was so intense I clenched to his body and bit into his shoulder to keep from screaming. My stomach was heaving, my pussy clenching, gripping his meat, I panted in short breaths as I still clung to his body. I felt his arms slide down and between my thighs; gently he pushed my knees back till they nearly touched my breasts. And again he started pounding and growling over top of me. I had had my cum and now he would have his. My arms released him and my hands pushed on his hard chest. I was moaning and then grunting every time our pubic bones collided. His cock began to swell I could feel it grow inside me and then he filled me. I felt his eruption on the back walls of my womb. Steve didn’t roll off or collapse uncomfortably on top of me, instead his arms scooped under me and he held me tight with his cock still in me. Gently he kissed my face then my lips.
“Your body is so lush.” He said to me as his hand and eyes wandered what wasn’t covered by him. I reached up to caress his face. I had never seen a man so into me, as if he gave me every ounce of his attention. Slowly he finally rolled off but now on our sides he still held me.
Playfully I looked to him, “You said ‘All night’.” He gave me his wicked smile and pulled himself up till his cock was more available to my mouth.
“If the lady would give me a hand?”

It was near noon and Steve came down to find me making pancakes and eggs while just wearing his shirt.
“I had flour?” he asked comically.
“Mmhmm” I smiled at him.
“I don’t remember saying you could wear my shirt though.” He walked towards me.
“Well, you ripped mine to shreds.” From below the cupboard he came up with an apron and held it out. I couldn’t believe he was serious but he looked serious. I began to protest but thought better of it.
“OK” and I began to change, “but if I get burned...”
“I will kiss it better, I swear” He said smoothly and I believed he would.
“I’ll need something to wear home, Steve.” as I stood naked but an apron and spatula.
“About that,” he began. “Stay with me for the weekend.”
I looked at him in disbelief. “Really?”
He moved closer to me and took my hands as if dancing “I’m just getting to know you, don’t put a pause on that.” My God, I’d never had a man talk to me like this. He said every word with sincerity and depth, how could I refuse?

Steve gave me a flannel plaid shirt; he was very protective of his work shirts it seemed, and drove me to my car. As I climbed in my Honda he handed me a list.
“This is what you will need. I am already planning special things for you.” He gave a wry smile.
“Ohh kay, I said slowly taking the list.
Evening gown (modest but elegant)
Casual wear for walking
Shoes for both. And so on. ‘Wow’ I thought ‘he could have just told me we were going to dinner.
He reached in the window and caressed my cheek, “Be back in two hours, Andi”
I smiled at him, “I can’t wait” and drove off.
« : November 03, 2012, 04:30:45 PM Momma_andrea »

substeve

« #4 : November 03, 2012, 12:35:53 PM »

the saga continues and i hope to read more as this erotic tale unfolds
Momma_andrea

Lady of the twin moons©

« #5 : November 06, 2012, 02:46:11 PM »

-More story-  ;D

I showered, patted, powdered, and perfumed. I found some jeans and a sweater and then looked for a dress. ‘Hmm, elegant but modest.’ I repeated the instructions in my head. “Oh the dress I wore to nana’s funeral.” I said out loud. Holding it up, I inspected it; pure black, sleeveless, round high neckline, very simple but with pearls and earrings it would be a wonderful backdrop to... me. I couldn’t help smile and be giddy. I was going to dinner with an awesome man that looked at me with such hunger and held me with so much desire, it was intoxicating. I put my auburn hair up and pinned the bun with black chopsticks. Very inventive I thought. Stuffing the rest in an overnight bag I was out the door.

I arrived at Steve’s just under the two hour mark and took my bag inside. Slowly he came down the stairs in a wonderful charcoal gray suit that fit him so perfectly and a lavender tie for color, God he looked gorgeous. 
He smiled at me and started circling. “Well, let’s have a look at you.”
I began to twirl. “No no, you stand still, look straight ahead.” He corrected.
It seemed odd but I complied. Steve moved slowly around me. I felt his hand smooth a wrinkle on my back and then he finally stood before me.
“I said nothing about jewelry.” He said resting his elbow in his other hand and then stroking his chin. “Take them off.”
“But they look wonderful.” I protested.
“They do indeed,” he agreed. “But it is not what I instructed. Now would you like to argue about it all night or do you wish to go to dinner?”
My mouth dropped open and I stood there for a moment looking at him but he didn’t move and he made no further remark. I gave in and pulled the pearl earrings off and unclasped the beads from my neck. He held out his hand to accept them and then placed them on the mantle. He then held out his elbow for me and out the door we went.

Steve took us to the Highland Garden Cafe; a beautiful restaurant overlooking the valley with plants and fresh potted herbs hanging from everywhere. When we were seated Steve pulled my chair out for me and then whispered in my ear how perfect I looked. I smiled and sat up taller at his praise. Steve ordered for the both of us, which people don’t really do anymore but it was sweet and old fashioned and I loved it. The evening was perfect and we even danced to a few slow songs. On the way home we talked.
“Andi,” He started, “I think by now you have noticed I like things a certain way. I like them my way.” He looked over at me as he drove. “I don’t think the things I ask are too much. Dress in the manner that I ask, which you look wonderful” he praised. “Be courteous and respectful, which after all is just being a good person.” I nodded at his explanation. ‘Steve was just old fashioned’ I thought. “So far it’s going well isn’t it?” he finally asked.
“Yes,” I answered. “I had a wonderful evening Steve. I do love being with you.”
He gave me that beautiful disarming smile of his. “Good, I’m glad.” Then he took my hand in his and kissed it.

We made love in the living room in front of the fire. He always knows what romantic buttons to push and this was perfect. We lay there naked on our sides embracing each other and Steve was rubbing my bottom and quickly but not hard he gave it a smack and then rubbed again. I looked at him, not liking that but he stared me down, still rubbing my butt. Then he smacked it again a little harder. I was going to protest but he pressed a finger to my lips to shush me and kept rubbing. Then he smacked it again Harder.
“owww” I cried.
“Andi” he held my chin now. “I want it all”
I looked down not meeting his gaze. “But I don’t like that.” I said petulantly.
“I see.” Was all he said.
“Don’t be mad” I said still looking down.
“I am not angry. You are not ready to give It.” he said simply.
I looked into his eyes “One day, be patient.” I conceded.
He smiled again, all seriousness gone from his face as if my consenting to try was all he ever wanted. “One step at a time, my sweet one.” and he kissed me deeply.

Sunday I awoke in Steve’s bed all alone but with a note tented in half on his pillow. In his very neat handwriting he told me to bath, dress casually and follow the map he’d left on the mantle. ‘What was this about?’ I wondered. I found the map and next to it, a flashlight. Looking the note over carefully, there was nothing about a flashlight. ‘This is a test’ I said to myself and smiled. I left the flashlight and went outside into the crisp autumn air. The map was complete with contour lines and roadways so I was able to get my bearings from the hills around me as I walked. Steve had left implicit instructions stapled to the map and I followed them to the letter. At the end of his lane I found the path between the trees he mentions and clambering up a steep hill I see the path that goes down the other side. Steve had me wandering all over the valley but I wouldn’t give up and just kept following his directions. Finally pacing out the last of my steps I stood before an old unpainted barn. I flipped the paper and the map over but that was the last instruction. I turned expecting to see...I don’t know what. Then I heard him.
“You may open the door.”
The double barn doors were heavy and opened with creaks and groans. I expected it to be dark and dusty in there but a half a wall was open and in the middle of the hay strewn floor, flooded with sunlight stood Steve with a spread blanket and a basket behind him.
“Good morning my sweet. I’m so glad you made it. Breakfast?” He bid me come and I kneeled down and sat on my heels at his feet. He just stood there for a moment smiling down at me before sitting next to me.
“When did you do all this?” I asked curiously.
“I got up early. You made breakfast for me; I wanted to return the favor.” Opening the basket, Steve pulled out bagels and cream cheese and strawberries and bottles of orange juice. Putting them on paper plates and spreading the cheese we began to eat and enjoy the morning and the view. I so wanted to mention the flashlight but I held my tongue and quietly ate.
“Today is the last day of the weekend.” Steve put out there. “I asked for the weekend and you gave it to me.”
“You asked for many things.” I said in mock accusation.
“Were any of them to hard?” he said half seriously.
I smiled at him coyly, “No, I guess not.”
He took my hand and looked into my eyes. “I don’t want to stop.”
“I don’t want you to.” I said softly. Slowly he moved in and kissed me. His hands moved down my back smoothing and rubbing me then he started pulling up, lifting my sweater off of me.
“STEVE! Someone might go by.” I said in protest.
“Andi” he just looked at me and I thought for a moment what he wanted from me, after this whole weekend, what he was truly asking of me.
“I trust you.” And I thrust my arms up and let him pull my sweater off. My man wanted me naked. He wanted my body now and I would give it. My heavy breasts feel free and the nipples immediately harden in the cool fall air. Steve’s lust was evident by the look on his face. He reached down and grabbed the long braid I had put in that morning. He held it like a leash and instructed me.
“Open my pants my sweet.” He said lustfully. I kept my eyes locked on his. My hands worked at his belt and the button of his Levis then finally the zipper. Without breaking our gaze I pushed them to his ankles and off. He bent down and kissed me hard, then holding my head pushed his half erect cock through my lips. I welcomed it and immediately began to suckle him. I loved feeling it grow in my mouth, its length, its thickness expanding right above my tongue. He moaned above me, letting me know I was pleasing him. My hand moved to his balls and fondled them gently as I began to move my lips up and down his now hard shaft. Steve yanked on the braid getting my attention. I looked up at him, my mouth full of cock.
“Wrap those tits around it sexy.” He ordered and I complied, getting up higher on my knees and pushing the soft flesh around his hot thick member. Spitting more saliva into my cleavage, I began to move my hips and back, making my titties slide around his big sweet dick. The thick head of it reaching my lips, I lapped at it with every pass, making mewing sounds as it would pull away from me. I just truly meet Steve on Friday and already I yearned for his body, his cock. I felt him grab the back of my head and force my mouth down the shaft. I took all I could, feeling the head slip into my throat. I held it for as long as I could for him before pulling it out and kissing the head. Steve pulled me to my feet and began to unfasten my jeans and pushed them down. Then he told me to kick them off and get to a barn post. I grabbed it, unsure of what was to come next. He positioned my legs wide and I was bent over and holding onto the post. Steve whispered in my ear as his hands began exploring my bent over body, my hanging tits. “You’re mine Andi. My sexy sweet slut.” He squeezed the flesh and lightly pulled down on the nipples making me cry out. But my brain caught up ‘did he just call me a slut?’ My body did its best to ignore my brain. This man was playing me like a master musician. His hand slide over my ass and down my slit rubbing my quickly wetting lips and suddenly smacking my defenseless bottom.
“Oww” I cried out. But before I could protest more he dropped down and buried his face into my ass and thighs. His tongue lapping at my hot hole and his big hands massaging my rump. I was breathing hard and so close to cumming. And again he slapped my right ass cheek but now I didn’t care. I was so close to cumming, so excited that any touch was going into overload. And when I didn’t cry out Steve kept smacking me, not viciously hard or torturous but solid smacks all over my right cheek, slapping my bottom with a loud SMACK. I could feel my ass getting warm. I knew it was getting redder but his tongue was deep in me and then he slipped a finger inside and rubbed my spot... I cried out, cumming, gushing out of my pussy. I clung to that post hanging on as my knees got weak. Finally it subsided and Steve took me into his arms as I caught my breath
“You beat my ass.” I breathed into his ear as he near held me up.
“Yes”
“I can feel it now. It’s so warm. Kind of stingy.” Still catching my breath.
“Yes” he said again.
I leaned into him and nuzzled into his chest. “I still don’t think I’m ready for it when I’m not about to... well you know, when I’m not excited.”
He laughed easily at my stammering and lifted my chin to his gaze “You did so well my sweet.” He said softly. “Stop worrying about it. I’m very proud of you.”
“But you never came.” My hand reached down to his still throbbing cock. “Let me take care of it.” I asked him with a little pleading smile.
Steve took me over to some hay bales were he reclined and spread his legs. Kneeling down I took him in my hands and began to fondle him. I stroked him gently and kissed the head many times. Then slowly I took him into my mouth and suckled him, delighting in the saltyness and texture of his flesh. I moved him in and out of my mouth. Slowly building my pace, I let my hand lead my lips, stroking and bobbing on his fat cock. I heard him moan and say my name.
“Oh Andi, you are the perfect girl.” I smiled inside with my mouth filled with him. “Such an adorable little slut.”
There it was again. All of me heard it this time. I pulled his rod from my mouth and looked at him. “Did you call me a slut?”
Steve popped his eyes open and looked at me. “I did.” He put simply.
“I’m not a slut. I don’t like that.” I dropped his cock and began to back away to get up.
“Andi I don’t mean it that way.” He tried to explain.
“How can you mean it differently?” I protested.
“Andi, have you ever called a man a stud?” he stayed calm
“Yes but I’m not calling him a slut.” I argued.
“No, you’re calling him a horse, an animal but still you mean it in a positive way. I didn’t mean any of the negative connotations that people apply to that word. If I had said minx would you have been less offended?” he said.
“Probably” I said astonished.
“But they mean the same thing.” He explained. Steve paused and looked around for a moment, then seeming to have collected his thoughts he continued. “Andi, I am truly sorry that you were offended. Please understand that I did not mean to hurt you my sweet. If you will not have that word then I will not use it. Forgive me my sweet?”
‘Oh my God he just apologized to me’, went through my head. “But why did you use it?” I asked, truly confused.
Steve came down from the bales and knelt with me in the hay. He gently pushed hair from my face and explained, “I meant it like a man would call his lover ‘my sexy girl’, ‘my hot little minx’ but I’ll never use it again. He kissed my forehead and got up and began dressing. I guess the moment was ruined.

Momma_andrea

Lady of the twin moons©

« #6 : November 06, 2012, 09:21:24 PM »

-maybe the last part??-  8)

I had left Steve’s house right after getting dressed. I don’t think he was upset and I wasn’t really angry at him but I thought we needed time alone. Anyway, he didn’t try to stop me. Monday morning found me in my little office. It was tiny but it had a door. I sat there with my forehead on my desk wondering ‘what the hell happened?’ ‘What kind of a guy calls you a slut?’ I wasn’t sure what to do. There was a tap at my door and Chrissie quickly popped in.
“Where were you all weekend?” she asked in a worried tone.
“I went home to the folks for a few days.” I lied.
“Did you meet anyone at the party?” she asked.
“Mmm no” I lied again. “I just went home early.” I didn’t want her to know. I didn’t want anyone to know yet.
“Well, we’ll have to get you laid next time.” She laughed.
If she only knew.

Later in the day I googled it, ‘If your boyfriend calls you a slut’, nothing helpful popped up. But when I put in just ‘little slut’ sites about BDSM and Dominance came up. ‘Daddy’s little slut’ and ‘Kneel slut’ and some others. I started to connect the dots and I read more. He thought I was a submissive. Oh my god, he was a Dominant. I sat there mouth opened, trying to process this. ‘What did he think I was?’ The whole weekend fell into place. ‘Oh GOD, Steve’ my face went back to my desk.

A little more research and I was ready to face him. I had to know what this was, what HE was, what he thought I was. I gathered some invoices as a cover story and started for the warehouse. My heels clicked loudly on the concrete floor and some of the guys pointed me to Steve’s office. I entered and closed the door quickly. Steve stood up when he recognized who it was.
“Andi, I’m glad to see you.”
“Steve, we need to talk.” I shoved in there before he could say more.
“Alright, talking is good.” He sat back down.
“Are you a Dominant.” I asked quickly and accusingly.
He looked down and gave a laugh. “I think we both know I am.”
“So what do you think I am?” I said harshly.
“I think you are the sexiest woman in the world.” He evaded.
“You know what I mean.” I spat out.
“You are a submissive Andi. It is your nature. It’s not a dirty thing, it’s who you are. And I adore you for it.” He looked me straight in the eye.
“You used me, you...you brain washed me or something.” I accused again.
“Precious, we didn’t do anything you didn’t want to do. Did I hurt you? Did I tie you up and rape you? Did I mistreat you at anytime.” He stood again.
“I...I” I began to cry a little “I’m very confused” I admitted.
“I’m trying to help.” He said.
“Do you care about me?” I had to know.
“Andi, you have no Idea how much I care about you. I planned on hooking up with you the first time I heard your voice at those boring meetings.”
“You planned this?” I said.
“No, I didn’t do anything any guy wouldn’t do who was interested in a girl. I talked to people about you. I learned everything I could about you.” He confessed.
“Why do you think I’m submissive?” I shook my head negating the idea.
“Andi, you go along to get along, that’s generally you. Your friends take you places you don’t really want to go. You do things because people tell you to.”
I looked at him shocked. “That’s what you do.” I put simply.
“No sweetie, it’s what You do.” He threw back.
I turned and grabbed the door knob to go.
“Andi” his voice stopped me. “No matter what you think happened, for me this weekend was miraculous. Sweet heart, I have been searching for you for thirty-four years.”
I pulled the door open and walked out.

I went home early. I thought of the entire weekend over and over. Did I throw myself at him Friday night? I certainly didn’t put up a fight. I got back online and read more. This stuff was weird. I thought of what we did though, it wasn’t weird. It was nice. It was sexy. I took a bath and put on jammies. I thought of Steve and how he treated me and the last thing he said to me. It was about nine o’clock now and I dialed Steve’s number. It rang four times before he picked up.
“Hello” he answered. I sat there silently. I wanted to talk to him but I wasn’t sure what to say.
“Andi, I know it’s you.” Still I didn’t know how to start.
“I’m not a slave.” I finally said.
“No Andi, you are not a slave.” He affirmed.
“What am I supposed to do?”
“Whatever we want, precious. It’s different for every couple, no one’s the same.” He told me.
“Have you done this before?”
“Not like this, I wasn’t in love.” He admitted.
I was silent.
“Andi?” he said concerned
“You love me?” I asked.
“I think so.” He confessed “I can’t get you out of my mind.”
“I’m willing to do this...with you.” I said.
“OK, we’ll go slow.”
“Say it again.” I asked.
“What?”
“That you love me.”
« : November 07, 2012, 01:56:16 PM Momma_andrea »

substeve

« #7 : November 06, 2012, 10:34:48 PM »

fantastic story if this was the end of this story i hope there will e more to cum :)
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #8 : November 07, 2012, 12:31:46 AM »

This is a lovely story, I enjoyed the read and the two characters are very interesting ... Is there more? Or is that left to the reader to decide.

Momma Andrea, I hope you will consider writing a piece for the next erotic story contest . 

May I make a suggestion , just to make your story easier to read,  would you consider breaking your story up into blocks  of about 5 lines or so ,  I  don't get lost then and re read lines.  It also helps none native English speakers with their translations.     Thank you.

Gret story,  Keep up the good work, I hope to read more from you  ;D

Welcome substeve,  good to see you posting and joining with the Forum village.

Hope you and momma A  will read and vote in the Time travel story contest.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Momma_andrea

Lady of the twin moons©

« #9 : November 07, 2012, 04:48:45 PM »

Firstly, thank you for the reply. I was going nuts because no one was commenting.
(comments in between the chapters of my stories don't bug me, they fuel me to write more)
Secondly. I Like that ending. But yes, you wonder where it goes from here. 'And they all lived happily ever after' might not be enough.

Momma_andrea

Lady of the twin moons©

« #10 : November 13, 2012, 05:25:04 PM »

I made more. :D

We decided to stay away from each other until Friday to give me a chance to think and study. Steve emailed me all these websites to read and a big questionnaire to fill out. But on Wednesday night I was calling him.
“What’s Abrasion?
“Just like scraping of the skin with something rough.” He supplied.
“You’re not sanding me” I said flatly.
Steve laughed. “That’s what this is for, my sweet. What you will and won’t do.”
“BRANDING? Really? Branding?” I moved down the list.
“I would never do that to you. I have my own limits to, Andi; things I don’t want to do. So you fill out your list, I fill mine and we compare.” He explained.
“It sounds fun. I can’t wait to see your list.” I said.
“Do the homework first before you fill it out.” Steve chided. “You may be surprised by what you might like.”
“Some of these are stories.” I said “and this one is this poor guy that lost his wife, it’s very sad.”
“I know.” Steve said “I wanted you to see that these are good people. People that love each other, they just happen to have some kinks, that’s all.”
“I guess” I said. “I’ll try to study. I promise”
“OK, goodnight my sweet.” He said softly.
“Night, Steve”

I had printed some of the articles and a few of the poems. Some of them could be so dark but some were very beautiful none the less. I don’t think I felt that way about Steve like most of these submissives and their Masters, so dark and brooding. Maybe I didn’t know Steve yet but to me he was my Knight, my Lord and me his Lady. I liked to think of it that way. Grabbing up the papers I put the PC to sleep and went upstairs myself. I would read for an hour if I didn’t fall asleep.

Friday was here and I was meeting Steve at his house at seven o’clock. He said we would have dinner and then we would compare notes. I was really excited by the prospect of seeing him. He was slick suggesting we stay away a few days, because now I really wanted him. At six-fifty my Honda pulled up in front of his woodland house and I took my BDSM survey with me. I wore a black skirt and a lavender blouse but I had forgotten a coat and it was chilly now as I stood on the porch ringing the bell. ‘My nipples were getting hard and he would notice.’ I thought, then my second thought was ‘So he would notice’ and I smiled.

Steve smiled at me as he let me in. Then when I got into the living room proper he stopped me. “Let’s have a look at you.”
I stood still and looked straight ahead as he started to circle me, inspecting me. As he got to the front he rubbed a palm across one of my protruding nipples. “Those are very nice on you.” And he gave me a wicked grin.
“Oh, I thought you might like them.” I teased back.
“Oh, I like them. You should wear them all the time.” He played back.
“If you wish” I looked down coyly.
Steve just laughed then took me in his arms and kissed me. “hungry?”
I Nodded. And he led me to the Kitchen where he had salad and lamb chops prepared, with those little red potatoes.

After eating Steve cleared the plates and asked if I was ready to compare.
“Can’t we do it in the living room?” I pleaded. “I want to be comfortable.”
Steve gave in to this easily, “OK” and took his wine glass with him to his lazyboy chair. I waited for him to get all settled in and then I quickly scrambled up into his lap with my list in hand.
“I thought you wanted to be comfortable.” He looked at me as I draped an arm around his shoulders.
“Oh, I am very comfortable, Sir” and gave a vixen’s smile.
Steve chuckled, “Exactly what did you read?” He asked me.
“I read one article on my own about ‘Brats’ and their ‘Daddys’.” I told him.
“Ohh” and he nodded in understanding. “You know the brats usually end up getting spanked eventually?” he informed me.
“How hard do you hit?” I teased.
“We could find out.” He answered.
I kissed his cheek and held up my questionnaire “Maybe later, if it makes the list.” I was being very cheeky with him but I felt so giddy and good to be with him again, I couldn’t help it.

Steve held up his list and we swapped and compared notes. We both liked things kind of mild and we weren’t into sharing. I didn’t think he would be. And I’m glad, all I want is him. He was a little surprised that I would get my nipples pierced for him but to me it sounded kind of sexy.
“Spanking did make the list.” He pointed out.
I fake pouted to him and quivered my lip.
“Oh don’t even try that.” He said but with a hidden smile.
I wrapped both of my arms around his neck now and got serious. “But what do I call you? Does that matter to you?”
Steve thought for a moment “You could call me Sir, like you did before, if you find Master awkward.”
I looked up and explained my thinking “I tried saying Master by myself and it seemed a little weird but Sir is something I use every day at work to all kinds of people and I want you to know you’re special. You call me precious and sweet one and so many other things.” I put my head down on his shoulder. “I want to show you the same love. So if I giggle sometimes when I say Master, don’t get upset.”
“I won’t,” he leaned his head into mine. “I’ll know you’re trying.”

We sat there for a while until Steve said he couldn’t feel his legs. So I let him up and we danced slowly even though there was no music on. My face rested in his chest and we just gently swayed. I finally looked up at him.
“On Sunday, I never got to finish that blowjob for you.” I said softly “Please take me upstairs...Master.” I kept a straight face. And he smiled at me, then led me to his bedroom.

Steve Began unbuckling his pants and dropped them to the floor. Then he told me what I should do.
“Get on your knees, Andi and sit on your heels. I complied quickly and looked to him for further instruction.
“Don’t look at me, cast your eyes down in front of you.” He said seriously.
“But I love to look at you.” I said.
“Andi” was all he said.
“Okay” and I looked to the bottom of the bedside in front of me.
“Okaaaay...?” He corrected me.
“Ok Master.” I responded.
Steve sat on the bed in front of me and I had a great view of his shins.
“Now, you will say ‘May I service your cock, Master?” He instructed.
“I might giggle” My eyes still cast down.
Steve lifted my chin to look at me “And I said I would be fine with that. Now TRY Andi.” He was being very patient.
“I’m sorry, Master. May I service your cock, Master” And I extended my hands as if to accept something. That was my idea.
“You may service me, my pet.” He said very seriously.

I smiled and finally took hold of his semi hard meat. I haven’t measured it but Steve is at least nine inches. I gently caressed the head and began stroking the base and leaned into it to take him into my mouth. I could feel the head swell. He was getting harder in my mouth and I loved that. Feeling his arousal and his manhood stretch your mouth open and knowing you were doing that directly is always a thrill for me. Steve played with my hair as I nursed his cock head and played with his balls. I was slowly pumping him.
“Lick it for me, precious. Lick it all up and down.” He commanded.
I obliged and ran my lips down the back of his dick till I kissed his balls then I ran my tongue up the side.
“Instruct me, Master. Tell me exactly how you like it.” I think Steve really liked that.
“Be noisy with it, Andi. Slurp it and play with it. I hate when a woman just takes you in and out. What we are doing is ‘cock worship’. So worship it, have fun with it. Explore my cock, precious. That’s what I want.”
I did as he bid me and I held his cock and looked intently at it and licked from his balls up to the tip. I relished as it jerked in response and I started lapping it, slobbering it and then sucking it all back off loudly. It was very lewd but I could see what he meant. I was making a loud fuss over his cock without saying a word and I was trying my best to make those sounds say ‘I love it’.

I put him into my mouth and let my spit trail down his fat dick and my right hand stroked his wet shaft while my left was gently raking the underside of his nuts.  I let my mouth be a faucet on him. Loosely sucking him and my hand constantly wet as I stroked his thick cock. Steve leaned back on the bed and I looked up at him.
“Is that better, my Master?” and I put my tongue to work on his head.
“Much better, my sweet.” And he tossed his head back and moaned.
I began working my hand faster and I tried to get as much of him into my mouth as I could. I was working that cock, wanting his cum. Now I bobbed and slurped loudly, fucking him with my lips. My hand pumped him, coaxing his cream. I could feel it build and was ready for it, needing it. I tried to shove my face down it and the head lodged in the back of my throat and Steve began to cum. I nearly choked but I pulled off a little and my mouth filled with jizz. I swallowed quickly but kept pumping his dick, trying to empty him.

Steve finally pushed my head off of him. I sat on my heels and wiped my mouth with my fingers. I could feel his eyes on me until I became self-conscious. ‘What did I do?’ I wondered. I decided to stay silent but it bugged me. Steve got up and said he had another lesson for me.
He patted the bed where he just was. “Up here. Hands and knees, princess”
I got off the floor and knelt on the bed and put my hands down but he corrected me. “No, length wise, Andi” My left side was at the edge now instead of both my feet. “good girl” and he swatted my butt gently and pointed my face forward.
“This is an inspection, like downstairs.” He said “I will use my hand and my eyes to see and feel that my girl is well.” He slid his hand along the bottom of my foot and slowly up my ankle and calf, feeling my freshly shaved leg. Steve moved up my thigh caressing me. “I check for bruising or any welts my sweet may have sustained” He smacked my bottom again but smoothed it slowly with his palm. He ran his fingers down my other thigh and in the crevice of the back of my knee. It was getting a little ticklish but I held still.
Now he ran his hand over my ass again and up along my spine. Then down over my shoulder till he held my heavy breast and squeezed the soft flesh.
“I make sure my girls nipples are soft and supple, not dry and cracked from too much attention. He swirled a finger around one and then pinched it lightly, making me squeal. He eased over to the other and rubbed his palm over it, making it harden. Steve slowly rubbed my tummy then moved lower to my well furred mound.
“I see that her pussy is neat.” He bent to my ear “I want this trimmed. You may keep a patch but the lips will be hairless.” His voice was stern.
“Yes Master.” I said quickly.
He reached his fingers lower and rubbed my pussy and mashed my clit against his palm. Slowly he worked finger tips into my hole. I was wet.
“Now turn Andi.” And he guided me as I was before, my feet off the edge of the bed.

Steve’s cock had been hardening that whole time and he rubbed the head up and down my wet slit. I was very horny for it now and wiggled my bottom at him, wanting him.
“Ask for it. Princess.” He said.
“Please Master, fuck me.” I asked.
“Fuck you how, sweet princess?” He teased.
“Fuck me hard, Master. Please fuck me hard.”
And he rammed it into me, gripping my hips and yanking me back on his dick. I cried out loudly, the first of many that night and Steve took me hard.

In the morning I made breakfast in a shirt of my own. Steve came down to eggs and toast, it’s all he had.
“I should shop for you, Master.” I kissed him good morning as I set his plate. “You never have food”
“I’m a single man, love. I eat a lot of take out or packaged salad.” He explained.
“Still, I could stock you up on essentials and maybe some bacon.” I suggested.
He rubbed his chin as if in thought. “I do love bacon” He made fun.
“Oh, I’m serious.” I swatted at him with the hot pad. But he grabbed me and pulled me tight to where he sat.
“We’ll go shopping.” He smiled up at me. “I wanted to get you some things anyway.”
I cocked an eyebrow with interest. “Oh, what kind of things, Master?”
“you’ll see.” Was all he would say.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #11 : November 13, 2012, 06:43:19 PM »

Great story,  I cant wait to see either  :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
ssgt
: 111

« #12 : November 14, 2012, 07:55:42 AM »

Very entertaining story Momma.  Kept my interest the whole time.  Hope to read more from you
Momma_andrea

Lady of the twin moons©

« #13 : November 15, 2012, 05:37:59 AM »

I describe my characters Loosely, so all of you can form your own Image in your mind as to what they look like
But this is what Steve looks like in my mind  (It's Nathan Stark from Eureka (tv show))
« : July 07, 2013, 07:33:24 PM Momma_andrea »

Momma_andrea

Lady of the twin moons©

« #14 : November 16, 2012, 06:31:10 PM »

We speed down into Denver in Steve’s car and when we drove past the grocery store. I couldn’t help but remark.
“Um, you past the store, Master.” I said pointing.
“We’ll catch it on the way back” He kept his eyes on the road.
“You’re not going to tell me are you?” I said
“Nope” he put flatly with one slow shake of his head.
We were going into the downtown area and then we were on south Broadway. Finally Steve parked in front of a store that looked from the outside like it used to be a bar; the sign said “The Crypt”. Steve as always opened the car door for me and led me into the store.

I smiled wide as I saw the mannequins wearing different leather pieces, harnesses and collars and an entire wall of dongs, dildos and vibes.
“Oh, it’s that kind of store.” I said slowly as I scanned the open room with wide eyes. “Are you buying me something naughty, Steve?” I said being silly.
“You could probably address me as Master here. I’m sure no one would be scandalized. Hell, it might give ‘em a thrill.” Steve said.
But in truth it was still morning, if just barely, and we seemed to be the only ones here, until a clerk walked up.
“Can I help you find anything, Sir?” he addressed Steve.
“We have it covered. Thanks” my guy responded and the clerk went back to his unpacking.

“So what are you buying me, Master” I said happily. I love to shop and this was going to be interesting.
“Well” He began walking the isle, “a collar for that pretty neck is first on my list and some ankle and wrist restraints.”
“You don’t need to chain me down Master, I’d never run from you.” I smiled sweetly at him.
“I like the look of them,” He explained. “You will be...enchanting in collar and cuffs.”
“Oh, I guess I never thought of it as sexy wear, Master.” I confessed.
“The look of it all can be very important to a man.” He explained “We can be very visual in our stimulation, Andi. And the thought of seeing my girl in chains is thrilling.”
“Then I will be happy to be chained at your feet Master.” I wrapped my arms around his waist as we walked. “Do I get to help choose?”

We left with a thick red collar, with three D rings and Master bought a leash that he said could double to spank me with when I read about Brats and Daddies again. Wrist and ankle restraints that I begged matched the collar but they didn’t have red. And a butt plug. I’m not looking forward to that one. We also chose some delightful vibrators. Then we went to a hardware store, He bought lag bolts and eye bolts and other bolts. I wasn’t sure what they were for but I had a feeling they would have something to do with me.
“Can we go grocery shopping now, my Master?” I asked impatiently. I love shopping but hardware doesn’t do it for me.
“One more thing my precious.” We stopped at a jewelry store and I couldn’t hide my excitement. When a man takes a woman to a jewelry store...well it means she’s getting jewelry, doesn’t it.

Steve went down the counters rapidly as if he already had something in mind. I followed but would stop at things that caught my eye, after all he might want to present it to me, I hoped. He was talking to the lady behind the counter and I thought I heard ‘choker’ and the Lady looked at me. After a moment Steve crooked his finger at me to come over. I obeyed but tried to be nonchalant about it.
“The gold or silver Andi?” The clerk was holding two snake-chain chokers each with a free floating heart made of the same material.
“Oh Steve, they’re both beautiful.” But I made a quick decision, “My heart says the gold. The gold definitely.”

He smiled at my happiness and handed over his credit card and took the gold choker. As the lady rang it up. Steve told me to turn. I did quickly and lifted my hair. As he brought his hands around my neck he whispered in my ear.
“This is your collar, my sweet. This is the bond between us. I promise my care and my love, my guidance and my hand.”
Tears welled up in my eyes. ‘He was MY knight, he was!’ my heart screamed.
“Do you accept my gift and my demands?” Steve finished.
“I do, Master.”  I said aloud. The clerk may have heard but I really didn’t care.
He clasped the choker and turned me and I threw myself on him hugging his neck and then kissing him deeply. Steve held me and kissed me back. He even dipped me there in Denver Diamonds & jewelry. But I’m sure they see that kind of stuff every day.

As we drove I kept fondling it and playing with it. I was absolutely ecstatic, he may as well have proposed and I’d feel the same.
“I want you wearing that all the time.” Steve commanded. “It’s eighteen carat, so you can wash with it or whatever. It’s your collar Andi, never take it off.”
I smiled at him, “Never Master, never.”
“Do you still want to get groceries?” He asked.
I had completely forgotten about that. “Oh yes, Essentials.” I remembered, “I want to cook dinner, Master”
“OK.”

Steve left me to it and he wandered the adjoining strip mall. I bought him tea bags and flour and of course bacon, some fresh fruit and milk and some cereal. For dinner I would make him eggplant parmesan with fettuccini. I loved to cook but of course it was just me too, so I probably ate as much take out as Steve. None of it took long and I was at the car when he walked out the video store and saw me.
“Ready for home?” He asked me and I nodded enthusiastically.

Steve was upstairs drilling and hammering, on what, I’m not sure.
I cheated and used jarred sauce but the breaded eggplant was fried to perfection before getting cheese and a quick trip to the oven. I plated the food, lit candles and poured wine. Dinner was ready.
I went looking for my lover but he wasn’t in the bedroom.
“Master? Steve?” I walked back into the hall.
“Don’t come in.” I heard him yell.
He was doing something for me; why else would he hide it. “Dinner is served, my Master.”  I spoke to the other door and went back down stairs.

Steve came down and we had a wonderful meal and I was a good girl and didn’t ask what I sorely wanted to know: what was going on upstairs?
“Do you have plans for me this evening, Master?” I sipped my wine.
He leaned back in his chair smiling, “I do indeed. I want you to go bath, dry off and put on only panties. Then,” he leaned forward putting his elbows on the table. “The bags from the sex store are in my bedroom. I want you to lay everything out neatly on the bed and examine it. Open everything, put batteries in everything but most importantly, the restraints, the collar, familiarize yourself with them. Touch them examine them get to know them.” He finally finished.
“They’re just things, Master.” I said confused.
“They are your things. I don’t want you afraid when we start to play.”
I shrugged. “If you wish, Master.” I decided to ask permission to leave. “May I go now, Master?”
He smiled, liking that. “Of course my sweet.”

Steve has an old cast iron tub with decorative feet and I have to climb in it but it’s huge. I scrubbed all over and even back there because... well a girl never knows. I had to sit on the edge with a mirror on the floor to do as Steve had commanded Friday night. With the greatest care I shaved along my pussy lips and around my mound to shape a much smaller patch of hair. I thought of making a heart but the best I got was an arrow pointing to my pussy. Finally done I dried completely and lotioned a little and put on my red panties.

In Steve’s room, I emptied the bags in a heap and first lined up the leather gear neatly. Then I opened the vibrators and the batteries we bought and got them all ready and in a line as well. Climbing on the bed from the other side, I sat and picked up my new leather collar. The clasp gave a little clink when I moved it. The D rings were stiff in the bindings. I lifted it to my nose and smelled the cured hide. Wondering what else he might want me to do, I licked it. It was a little salty. I held it around my neck. I quickly got up and looked in his dresser mirror, turning my head from side to side, one hand holding the collar closed and then the other holding up my hair. I decided right there to put my long hair in a pony tail, one of those high up ones right near the crown. It should make it easier when he put this on me. I thought and it might look sexy. I just got done looking at the ankle restraints when my sexy Master came in wearing just his jeans.

“Did you finish?” He asked.
I nodded “Just now, Master. Do you like my hair like this, Master?” I tilted my head for him.
He smiled, “Very classic BDSM, love. But I like it when it’s down too.” He moved the sex toys over to clear a space between them and the leathers. “Sit here.” He patted the bed and I moved quickly for him, my legs hanging off the side.
“Lay back, love and we will begin with the ankles.” Steve reached for a leather cuff.
I lay back and relaxed and lifted my right leg. Steve pressed my foot into his warm, furry, hard tummy and wrapped the leather around my ankle and buckled it closed.
“See, not to tight. But if it’s loose it might chafe.” He dropped my little foot and I offered him the other. “Now, if I wanted I could chain them together and my sweet girl couldn’t run away.”
I smiled mischievously. “I’d only run if I knew Master would chase me...and catch me.”
“Hmm, Sit up, precious.” He took each wrist and wrapped the leather around like the ankles. “Very nice.” He said “One last piece.”

I was waiting for this. “Should I take my gold collar off, Master?” I asked about my new choker.
“It may fit just over it. Let’s see, huh.”  I closed my eyes as Steve wrapped the leather around my neck. Somehow it was very sensual, having his hands near my throat and then feeling my neck encased and feeling it buckled down. I finally opened my eyes and looked up at him.
“Is it sexy, Master?” I really wondered.
His eyes kept going up and down me, so I guess he thought so.
“Go look” and he closed the bedroom door so I could use the full length mirror there.
I looked at me and swung my head, making the pony tail swing and feeling the collar rub my neck. I shook my arms but nothing Rattled.
Steve had a fix for that and got carabiner clips out of his top dresser drawer and attached one to each D ring I had.
“Now when I want to shackle you, they are right here.” He grabbed the one on my collar and pulled me quickly to him surprising me and then kissing me with my eyes wide.
“Master!” but I giggled. God, that was exciting though, being physically controlled by him.

Steve picked up the leash he had bought and clipped it to my front ring.
“Kneel down, my pet.” I complied and he led me to the foot of the bed where he knelt and wrapped the leash around the foot board and leg, bringing my face inches from the floor and my ass up. Steve began fondling my vulnerable bottom.
“You were very bratty Friday night, Andi.” And he swatted my ass.
“Oww, Master” I pouted.
Steve put my hands around the bed leg and secured me with the Carabiner. Then he ran his fingers up and down my panty covered slit.
“Weren’t you? And he swatted my butt again.
“Oww, but I was just playing Master. I been good.” I tried wiggling my butt to entice him to other things but he smacked it again, not hard but it still hurt. In between the spanks he would go back to rubbing my slit.
“Do you want to be a brat, Andi?” and he swatted my other cheek.
“No Master, please. I’m your good girl.”
Steve swatted my left cheek 3 times in quick succession. I could feel it warm up.

“You are my good girl but I want to smack this ass, precious.” He admitted. “Sometimes Masters spank because Masters want to spank” I felt Steve yank my panties halfway down my ass. He spanked the right cheek really hard making me cry out.
“Owww oww, Master!” I begged. I felt his fingers rub the warm spots of my ass. Then he spit into my asshole and I felt his fingers trace his saliva around.
“Tell me of your ass, princess. I haven’t had it yet. Is it virgin?” Steve rubbed it around and around.
“No Master, it is not.” I confessed “But it’s very tight.”
Steve poked just a finger tip inside. Then I felt more spit hit my littlest hole. “It is tight, isn’t it Andi?” He pulled the finger out and I heard him get up and cross the room. Steve returned and I felt a cold gel hit my butt hole. Steve began pressing the lubricant into my asshole. Then I felt his finger.
“Please go slow, Master, please.” I begged from the floor. “I will try to relax”
Steve worked the finger deeper, despite my plea, and pulled it out quickly and plopped lube into the hole.

Putting his finger back in my bottom I heard a buzzing noise and then he was gliding a fat vibrator up and down my slit. Slowly he shoved it in but kept working my ass with his single finger. Steve pushed the dong into me fully and then let my half down panties hold it in place.
“There, is that better?” He asked.
It was helping; I wasn’t so fixated on the intrusion into my bum. Steve worked the finger downward, rubbing my anal wall into the dildo in my pussy. Slowly I began to purr under his touch.
“Master, more lube please.” I begged.
He put another dollop on my tight hole but added another finger, stretching me. I groaned, wishing I could reach back and move the dildo in my pussy. I began grinding my hips, trying to get some motion out of it. It vibrated but it didn’t move, it didn’t plunge into my sex, it was just there.

“Please Master, Please.” I begged him.
“Please what, my sweet.” He asked as if not knowing.
“Please fuck my pussy.”
“No. I think not.” And he pulled the dong from my hot cunny. I cried even louder now that it was gone and I had nothing at all.
“Nnnnmmmm Master, give me something.”
“OK, pet.” And I suddenly felt the dildo head intrude into my asshole. It pushed my tight ring wide, wider than his two fingers. I cried out and tried to get away but Steve wrapped an arm under my waist, holding me to him.
“And you said you would never run from me.” He chuckled and worked the dong deeper into my butt, twisting it and then moving it in and out.
“Master, please, I don’t like it.” But my wiggling bottom just made it more entertaining for him and worse for me.
Steve smacked my ass really hard this time. “Andi, HOLD STILL!” he barked loudly. I stopped trying to get away and just dropped my head, almost scrunching up to my knees.

The dildo went away and I thought I was saved but Master pushed something else into me and it grew fatter as it went in. I just bit my lip and took it. The butt plug filled my hole and my ass ring clamped around its stem. It was in and the stretching kind of burned. I wanted to push it out but it made it hurt worse. I kneeled there, almost in a little ball on the floor, trying to breathe shallow, trying not to move. I really didn’t like it but I didn’t want to use the safe word, not this early.
“Andi.” He said to me and I didn’t respond. “Andi” He said louder and swatted my ass. I jerked, not from the smack but the way it made the butt plug move.
“Master” I said meekly into the hard wood floor.
He unhooked my wrist restraints and unwrapped my leash and started to lead me across the room. I really didn’t want to move but as the leash went taut my arms and legs slowly moved.
“Is this difficult for you, my pet?” he finally seemed to show concern.
“I am trying Master.” And I kept moving. It was getting better. I breathed deeper now, trying to get more air and breathe through it. I followed him out the door of the bedroom and when we got to the steps, he told me to stand.

I walked down the steps in front of him. The plug going left or right each time I stepped down. Once I reached the bottom, it was just uncomfortable not hurting anymore.
“See that was easy.” Steve said. “Now back up.”
I started up slowly but Steve wacked my ass “Run” and I ran to the bedroom. I knelt on the floor because Master had dropped the leash on the way and it made my butthole feel better.
He stood above me and looked down at me “Why didn’t you use the safe word?” He asked.
“Because I could take it Master, it was bearable.” I looked to the floor.
“You cried and I expected you to use the safety.”
“Was this a test then, Master? Did you put me through pain to see if I would give?” I didn’t like what just happened but I wasn’t sure if I should tell him that.
He squatted down and lifted my chin to see my eyes. “Andi?”
“I didn’t like that Master. I didn’t but I did it for you.” I turned from his fingers and looked back down.

I wasn’t sure what would come next but he sat down with me and pulled me into his lap.
“It wasn’t erotic?” He asked, his hands stroking me
“Not for me, Master.” I said what he already knew.
“What was it then?” He asked softly.
“A little humiliating.” I confessed.
“Which parts?” he smoothed my hair and kissed my forehead.
“I didn’t like crawling Master. I told you I wasn’t a slave.” I said with some force.
“You did, at the very beginning and I guess I kind of ignored that.” He kissed me softly and looked in my eyes. “I’m sorry”
And we talked for the rest of the night. No more play, we just talked and did the real homework that both of us had glossed over. Eventually we did take the butt plug out though.

P.S. All these places in Denver actually exist. Highland Gardens Cafe, The Crypt (sex store) even the Jewelry store but I don't live in Denver.
« : November 16, 2012, 06:34:15 PM Momma_andrea »

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: