*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Fantasies and Fetishes (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Food Play?
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: Food Play?  ( 23774 )
grnidgds
: 13

« : October 29, 2012, 11:45:06 AM »

have you ever thought about food play? whipped cream to be licked off, strawberries to be rubbed on body and/ or shared in a kiss, wine to sip from belly...mmm endless possibilities :P

Live in the sunshine, kiss in the rain.
Celebrate the happiness, learn from the pain.
Live, laugh, love & forget.
Life is too short to live with regrets.
slaved
: 38

Evelyne

MSN Messenger - hentai1972@hotmail.fr
« #1 : October 29, 2012, 12:26:43 PM »

Well , first of all Hello Grnidgds  ;D

I did experiment food play , cream to be covered, Chocolate syrup ... I was even once used like a plate for sushi and stuff ( my owner of this time had seen a pic on the net and wanted to try ) .
Well, it is ... special ... I can't tell about the "eater"side what fun it is, but to my side , it was a bit ... almost disgusting of a kind.
The sour smell was very present and made me  uncomfortable . 

But, well, at least in the Dreamworld, smells have no matter. So I think that it could be a nice add to the BD/SM section ( or another one, Food play is not so related to BDSM ... ) And that is really a new road to build for AChat's Gods.

So I add my voice to your proposition Grnidgds, it should be fun and kind of fresh  ;D

Flesh opens when mind warms.
grnidgds
: 13

« #2 : October 31, 2012, 08:38:33 AM »

I too have played with food and found it quite stimulating as both the eater and eatee lol

Live in the sunshine, kiss in the rain.
Celebrate the happiness, learn from the pain.
Live, laugh, love & forget.
Life is too short to live with regrets.
Lover
: 10350

« #3 : February 01, 2013, 08:20:11 AM »

I want to bump your idea and expand it to food and toys for erotic playing.Let's talk and collect ideas for food and toys, perhaps A-Team is listening to us ;)

Food
- strawberries
- cream
- cherries
- chocolate
- sweets
- ice cubes
- babanas

Toys
- dildo/vib (several froms and sizes)
- feather
- butt plug
- handcuffs
- ties/blindfolds
- whip
- sponge
- peg

-

sexilicious
: 2755

« #4 : February 01, 2013, 05:46:29 PM »

Have always dreamed about using food to enhance the sex part but alas kinda hard when i don't have a partner in real life.

Lover I have seen a picture from one of my guy friends about using noodles on the guys cock hehe so could add noodles to the list :) just imagine wrapping the noodles around could be the guy or gal and then eating them up and if plain noodles doesn't appeal that well well try it with a little sauce ;) Other ideas for food could be marshmallows and graham crackers to go with the chocolate and have a s'more then people will be begging for s'more. Other liquids would be good to have besides the chocolate like caramel and strawberry or other toppings for ice cream hehe. Cookies, oreos, chips, or other kinds of food could easily be placed on the other person. One idea I saw today online was using bacon hehe.

For toys what about clamps. Sometimes it is nice to have the clamps on especially the one i have which has feathers on the end hehe.

mrsexlover
: 4985

« #5 : February 02, 2013, 12:18:43 AM »

Here are those noodles for you Sexi  ;D

And mmmmmmm, yes i do love a good food play, but i kind have the same problem as you Sexi. But we can dream together can't we ;)

Strawberries and Cream

Or how about, Icecream and Chocolate, topped with some Cream and Cherries

Just go wild

Or maybe you like a Hotdog

I just know all pussy's love milk

But we boys might go for a beer afterall

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #6 : February 02, 2013, 05:33:14 AM »

Well , first of all Hello Grnidgds  ;D

I did experiment food play , cream to be covered, Chocolate syrup ... I was even once used like a plate for sushi and stuff ( my owner of this time had seen a pic on the net and wanted to try ) .
Well, it is ... special ... I can't tell about the "eater"side what fun it is, but to my side , it was a bit ... almost disgusting of a kind.
The sour smell was very present and made me  uncomfortable . 

But, well, at least in the Dreamworld, smells have no matter. So I think that it could be a nice add to the BD/SM section ( or another one, Food play is not so related to BDSM ... ) And that is really a new road to build for AChat's Gods.

So I add my voice to your proposition Grnidgds, it should be fun and kind of fresh  ;D

You mean something like this, Evelyne!?

And to Mrsexlover....a ca isn'tn properly food, but sure is that is an interessing way to use it!  ::)
« : February 02, 2013, 08:02:08 AM hentaiboy69 »

Covems
: 1688

« #7 : February 02, 2013, 05:40:22 AM »

You know how some people like to use candle wax in their sex play?

I've always enjoyed using "hot fudge", like you put on an ice cream sundae.  You can eat the hot fudge.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Stone
: 1842

« #8 : February 02, 2013, 06:34:15 AM »

I've always enjoyed using "hot fudge", like you put on an ice cream sundae.  You can eat the hot fudge.

Yoghurt is quite hot too    ::)

Lover
: 10350

« #9 : February 15, 2013, 08:48:10 AM »

Food
- strawberries
- cream
- cherries
- chocolate
- sweets
- ice cubes
- babanas
- noodles
- marshmallows
- graham crackers
- Cookies, oreos, chips, bacon
- milk
 -yoghurt

Toys
- dildo/vib (several froms and sizes)
- feather
- butt plug
- handcuffs
- ties/blindfolds
- whip
- sponge
- peg
- clamps
- candle wax

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #10 : February 15, 2013, 09:16:15 AM »

- dildo/vib (several forms and sizes).............this remind me on a strange site i had found several time ago, where a company create dildo with the shape of mitological creature and some ordinary animals. You can't belive it!? well, take a look!

http://bad-dragon.com/products

human mind really can be insane sometimes, lol!   :o

back to food......this is a good idea (and i had seen in a movie too!) for a nice joke at a party!

aaand, of course, food can't be put on trash......you must eat it!

sexilicious

« #11 : February 15, 2013, 01:47:23 PM »

remind me to check out the hot dogs before i take them lol

zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #12 : February 17, 2013, 05:10:05 PM »

remind me to check out the hot dogs before i take them lol

lol, yes... sexi, and always be careful, do not bite too hard ... lol

OMG what a pain!!!  ;)

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
sexilicious

« #13 : February 17, 2013, 05:42:35 PM »

well if i don't check them might bite down hard so tough luck if i wasn't warned :P hehe or if someone makes me mad or tries to take me when i don't want it might bite hard then too might just work. but would never bite my friends cause they wouldn't do that ;)

Daveoh
: 51

« #14 : July 21, 2013, 07:26:37 PM »

All this needs is a banana and my tongue  ;D

To helll with the banana im going tongue in first ;)

If I said you had a Beautiful body would you hold it against me ?
: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: