*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Greeting every one on the forum =)
« previous next »
: [1]
: Greeting every one on the forum =)  ( 7681 )
Kingdustin
: 598

« : November 01, 2012, 04:25:41 PM »

Just quick intro, I guess. My is Dustin. I been apart of A chat for quite awhile now. I joined about 2 or 3 years ago, iv been on and off a lot I did not fully take part till the Ts Avatar came out. I played the role of Ts out of curiosity, till I end up just letting other know i was male IRL and being my self.  As a request from a dear friend, I made a male avatar. so far I have been using him as my main avatar now. I all way meant to join forum sooner but i never really got around to it till now. Iv never been good at these lol. so if any one would like to know more Pm me. I'm better at answering question then just saying random stuff about me. lol

Edit:
little more about my self, I love anime even naughty side lol. I am all so hardcore Gamer. For those who don't know the term. it means I play a lot competitive video games or games with heavy story elements to them.here are few of genre I play RPGs, few MMOs. I love horror games, action adventure. I play consoles game mostly few PCs games as well.

I also love to read but I find my self very picky on the style of writing, mostly fantasy stories or horror stories.
a few book off the top of my head- Rising-City of the dead-Dead sea and dark hollow, these are all by Brian Keene.  Z-Day is also good but forgot who wrought it. The Eargon books are very fantastic too.
« : November 03, 2012, 04:40:02 AM Kingdustin »

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
slow2dayandu

« #1 : November 01, 2012, 11:23:30 PM »

;D well hello and welcome, hope you still like writing. We can always use more thoughts and info.  anyhow just wanted to say hi.
Lover
: 10350

« #2 : November 02, 2012, 01:35:16 AM »

Again I welcome you

Have fun, share your thoughts with us and look around. Stay here and make AChat a great place for everyone.

Kingdustin

« #3 : November 02, 2012, 01:50:17 AM »

Hi slow2dayandu, thanks for welcome. I don't mind writing at all. Iv been told I'm very good at it. cant say i see it lol but I all way do my best in anything I do. =)

Thanks again Lover, appreciate the warm welcome. I will do my best to be valued member of the forum.
  =)

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #4 : November 02, 2012, 02:50:46 AM »

Kingdustin, a big welcome for you!

Three years in AChat isn't a short time, maybe you are the oldest one but not sure.....and don't worry, even if you had take your time to join the forum, now you are here and hope you will stay to share your opinion and idea!

And, of course, take a tour at our fantasies zone, the Bar & Grill and (if you like) the Ice House! first drink at the bar is free!
« : November 02, 2012, 04:02:59 AM hentaiboy69 »

Kingdustin

« #5 : November 02, 2012, 03:55:21 AM »

Thank you  hentaiboy69, i know its been long time lol. I never really got into it much but can say last year and this year  on the site was indeed the most time i spent in A chat out of 2 years 10 mouth.

Its been fun being apart this community,I hope being apart of forum is just as fun.Iv learned a lot about myself and other while being here. I will give my honest opinion but still being respectful of others points of view. I hope to give good Idea to help support Achat and every one here.

Again thanks for warm welcome Hentaiboy69

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #6 : November 02, 2012, 09:06:59 AM »

welcome in this crazy place . hmmm what say more :) i think the others told all  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Kingdustin

« #7 : November 02, 2012, 10:54:06 AM »

lol, thank you Rukya

Kingdustin

« #8 : November 04, 2012, 01:05:54 PM »

I update my info a little add some more thing about me. =)

Marilyn
: 3771

« #9 : November 04, 2012, 01:30:35 PM »

Welcome to the forum!

My alley: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
Kingdustin

« #10 : November 04, 2012, 02:18:13 PM »

Thank you  Marilyn =)

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #11 : November 04, 2012, 03:48:23 PM »

Welcome Kingdustin,   I'm glad you decided to join us at the Forum Village. Its fun and frolics. :)

Enjoy your time here, I look forward to your posts and views .

And HB is right, pop into the bar, Old Joe will have whatever drink you want, waiting for you, on the house :) at the AB&G  ....  Halloween party is just about over i think... but you never know there  lol

Enjoy lol

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Kingdustin

« #12 : November 04, 2012, 04:12:08 PM »

Thanks Brandybee, I'm heading there now. =)

Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #13 : November 05, 2012, 02:57:02 AM »

Welcome to the forum and I hope yo enjoy it

: [1]  
« previous next »
: