*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Contests (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  "Time Travel". THE STORIES. EROTIC STORY CONTEST 3
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Which story is your favorite?
Surprise in the basement   -4 (4.8%)
Eva   -3 (3.6%)
A night to remember   -2 (2.4%)
To there and back, Again   -5 (6%)
Tick Tock Shock   -26 (31%)
Forever My Love   -1 (1.2%)
A Mysterious Room   -13 (15.5%)
Mata Hari   -3 (3.6%)
Pinecrest Inn   -5 (6%)
Thrust Through Time   -3 (3.6%)
Little Red's hiding   -19 (22.6%)
: 83

: "Time Travel". THE STORIES. EROTIC STORY CONTEST 3  ( 16624 )
TightFit74
: 2415

« #15 : November 02, 2012, 05:14:34 PM »

Pinecrest Inn,   Part I    -      Jayc   

Christopher and Fleur had been planning their getaway for some time now. Their busy lives and jobs had at last relented and gave them a whole week. Their plan was no plan, a drive out of the city, find a nice Inn or Bed and Breakfast, put away their phones and stress, and just enjoy the simple things for a few days.

Fleur looked stunning, her dark long hair tied in a ponytail under a baseball cap, sun glasses hiding her alluring bedroom eyes, tight jeans, running shoes, a tight t shirt and one of Christopher’s flannel shirts. It gave her that “I’m on vacation” look.

They were on their way to a large Flea Market they had read about in a local paper, when stopping for gas. On the road , Chris starts a good natured verbal sparring match. A favorite pastime of the couple when times like this allowed it………”Oh yes the flea market, I bet you ,ten big ones ,we see a Norman Bates type guy selling badly stuffed squirrels with in 5 minutes of waking in there”
“That’s too easy” she laughs,
“ OK, We see at least 3 guys selling cheap white tube socks by the time we leave”
“You’re on , if you had said 2, I wouldn’t take that bet” she smiles.
They spot the sign for the Flea Market. Chris slows and turns down the road and into the parking lot.

He parks the car. The couple walk through the main gates and begin to look around. Making their way by the usual stands.. cheap tools, second hand clothing, cheap white tube socks. And badly stuffed squirrels…..Chris nudges Fleur and smiles.
Fleur points to a large hanger with a sign ANTIQUES and grabs Chris’s hand, they walk into the massive building.

Fleur grins “Look at this stuff” squeezing Chris’s hand “ See, I knew we would find some cool stuff”
Up and down the aisles, they spot one nice piece after another, but the price tags were shocking.
Table displays of jewelry set up near the back catch the couple’s eye.

A table of pocket watches, old lockets and cameos attract Fleur’s attention and she pulls Chris with her.

Scanning the tables Fleur sees nothing of interest at first, then suddenly she see its and points it out to Chris.
A slender silver pocket watch with an engraved cover showing a wooded scene, and an elegant braided chain and right next to it a matching woman’s locket “That’s different” she whispers to Chris.

“A silver anniversary gift” the soft voice of the Merchant behind the table says “ Turn of the century, in excellent condition, a fine piece… sold as a set only” The Merchant steps back to give the couple time to talk.

With a gleam in her eye she says to Chris “We have to get those, if the price is right”
Chris smiles and says “See what you can do”
Fleur was a born haggler and was very good at it. She looks at the merchant “Ok how much for the set?” The Merchant offers a price, Fleur offers half of what he is asking. The Merchant agrees.
Puzzled Fleur asks “ Does the watch work?
“All my watches work” he say quietly “Well we have a deal then”
Chris gets out his wallet and pays the odd looking man. He fastens the chain to his belt and slips the watch into the watch pocket of his Levis.
“Looks good “ Fleur smiles. She opens the locket. Its empty.
The quiet voice of the Merchant addresses the couple “For a small fee I can take your picture for the locket, it will only take a few minutes”

Walking back to the car Fleur admires the small photo of the both of them placed in the locket.
A lovely memento of a getaway weekend together.
At the car Chris helps clasp the locket on Fleur’s lithe neck and the couple share a romantic kiss. Unlocking the car, Chris hands Fleur his wallet a custom of the couple when he drove. She puts it her purse and hops in the car.

Some time later, with a light rain falling and nearly dark the couple are lost.
“Hey baby, turn on the GPS. I have no idea where we are“ Chris instructs Fleur. She turns on the unit. The screen lights up but a message says “Cannot link to satellite“.
“Great” Chris sighs “ Well this road has to go some where, so keep your eyes open “ The rain starts to grow harder.

Chris spots a sign “THE PINE CREST INN “ with an arrow pointing to a gravel side road. Turning onto the road they see another sign “PINE CREST INN ¾ MILES“. Creeping down the narrow road they are soon in a thick fog bank.
Chris can barely see a foot in front of the car. an eye on the odometer tells Chris they have gone about a ½ mile and the fog is getting even thicker. “Rain and fog? How great is this?” Fleur says a little uneasy. As her word trail off , the car splutters and dies. Chris tries to start it….. Nothing!

Chris reaches for his cell phone, no signal, same with Fleur’s phone “Must be the mountains”, Chris finally says, “Looks like we have to walk to that inn, it’s not far”
“Ok pop the trunk so we can get our bags” Fleur says, not looking forward to the walk in the fog and rain.
“That not going to happen………this car is electronic key …and the battery is dead !” Chris curses.

Fleur grabs her little coat off the back seat, “Looks like we will have to share this as a head cover and make a run for it. It does look cold and spooky out there” She shivers at the thought as she looks at the driving rain and thick fog.
“ You ready babes?” Chris exit’s the car and goes round to the passenger side to open the door for Fleur. They fix the coat over their heads, slam the door shut and run, following the directions to the inn.

The rain soon soaks them to the skin. Their clothes are dripping and jeans are like cardboard. Both look like drowned rats. And then they see the welcoming sight of the Inn. Welcome yellow lights from the windows guiding them in the fog. This spurs them on and they run to the door, laughing at each others bedraggled look, thankful they could get out of this sudden change in weather.

The Inn is made out of a sandstone brick and the door of dark oak with black iron door handle and hinges. They enter and both feel the warmth of an open fire and then see the Inn is themed from the 1920’s.
“Bye Bye Blackbird” by Gene Austin is blaring out from a big old radio.
“ This is quaint “ Fleur remarks as they make their way to the bar to speak to the Inn Keeper.
Fleur smiles at him and his strange looking clothes. He smiles back. “ You city folk, don’t know how to dress for our weather out here “ He teases. “What would you two like to drink?

Chris grins and asks for the House Ale for them both and a shot of whiskey to warm them up. They are both dripping rainwater on the wooden floor and the Inn Keeper shouts for his wife.

“Can you get these two city folk some fresh clothes to wear and some good old Irish stew to warm them up”
“Oh, you Poor Dears, I’ll get you something right away” She sympathises.

“Actually , I was wondering if we could have a room for the night” Chris interjects.

“ You can have room 17 on the second floor “ The Innkeeper checks his book. “ I’ll take you right up so you can change, the Wife will bring the dry clothes up for you with the stew.”

“Damn“, Fleur mutters , “ I forgot my bag. We’ll have to leave you something for collateral until, I can fetch it in the morning to pay you. Our car broke down, everything is in that”

The Innkeeper looks a little concerned. “ And what were you thinking of leaving for collateral?”
Fleur looks thoughtful and didn’t want to cause the Innkeeper to distrust them. He already thought they were strange city folk.

She looks at Chris. “ What about the locket and pocket watch? It’s the only thing of value we have on us”
Chris nods in agreement and they hand them to the Innkeeper who suddenly looks delighted.

“ I might not mind if you don’t return to claim them back” he smiles.

He places them safely in his cash register and leads the way to room 17. Its very quaint and old fashioned.
It is a simple room with a double wooden bed with linen sheets, blankets and eiderdown bedspread, a couple of wooden chairs, a wooden table and an ensuite bathroom with a huge enamel bath. A radio stands on an old dresser.

The Innkeeper lights the little coal fire in their room, previously prepared, for new guests. He then bids them goodnight, indicating his wife would be up shortly with the clothes and stew.

They grab towels, undress and dry themselves and whilst doing so, the Inn keepers wife brings the tray with two bowls of steaming stew and crusty bread.
“Hope these clothes fit you, its all we have, I‘m afraid. Another guest left them a ways back and not returned to collect them yet. I’ll take your wet clothes and dry them over night. They will be placed outside your door for the morning. You can leave these clothes hanging up and I will collect them sometime tomorrow”

Chris empties his pockets, smiling as he places a small hard blue plastic case on a the side dresser , near his chair. The Innkeepers Wife takes their sodden clothing.

They both smile their thanks at her kindness and she leaves the couple to eat. They are both ravenous and tuck heartily into the stew and bread. Soon the room warms with the little fire going and with a full meal in their stomachs. They both lean back in their chairs contented.

Christopher switches the radio on and 1920 and 1930 music blares out.

“ I love this place is themed, so different from the usual clinical hotels we stay in “ Fleur comments and stands to look at the clothes bought for their temporary use.

“ Oh wow, Chris, I love this outfit and yours. They look like the Gangster outfits of the 1920’s. I cant wait to try them on. “

The dress is black with white lacy trimming and matching lacy front panel. It has thin black straps on the shoulders. The bodice shape trunk has a central white lacy panel, covering the breasts and tapering down, complimenting the black material underneath it and surrounding it. The lace tapers down to a thinner point joining a lacy double band that circles the hips. The short dress has a diamond cut with the same lacy edging design. It truly is elegant and expensively made. There are matching heeled ankle boots, grey and white, the white covering the top of the boot, broken with the grey bands surround and grey toe caps.

The charcoal grey pinstriped suit is also elegantly made with a petrol blue shirt, slightly patterned with a lighter shade of the same blue in the material. A matching hankerchief is in the left breast jacket pocket and to finish the look a pair of black and white brogue shoes. The toes and and upper sides of the shoe are black completing the gangster shoe of the era.

Fleur and Chris dress in the clothing admiring each other and the amazingly perfect fit.

“ You could be Al Capone, and me, your gangsta moll ! “ Fleur teases Christopher , twirling round to show him giggling.
« : March 30, 2014, 08:25:30 PM Brandybee »

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
TightFit74

« #16 : November 02, 2012, 05:15:06 PM »

Pinecrest Inn,    Part   II        -        Jayc 

He grins, eying her up, moving slowly towards her .. “ And you know what that means don’t you? It means you need to keep your man happy, very happy or …. you might find yourself wearing concrete boots in a swamp somewhere”

Fleur recognises that gleam in his eye. “ Is that so, Mr Capone” and starts walking towards him, purposefully swaggering her hips.

They meet in the middle, toe to toe, looking each other in the eyes a moment. Hungry passion reflecting in both their depths. Chris makes his move, suddenly pulling her hair, forcing her head back to kiss and nibble her neck . Fleur moans a little and pushes against his crotch. She feels his hot breath , his teeth grazing her neck and his hand moving to grope her left breast, then moving over ,to squeeze the right in the same manner. Chris never was a gentle lover and she was glad of it. Hot heat floods to her core and she begins to throb immediately. Her breasts swell, revelling in his slightly rough handling of her.

She raises her hands to his head, scrunching them in fists, pulling on his hair and now controlling him. He moans a little in protest as she pulls his lips from her neck and begins walking him backwards to a waiting chair. All the time maintaining eye contact and with Chris groping her chest with both hands. The feel of those hands squeezing her mounds exciting both of them. The back of his legs hit the chair and he is forced to sit down. Still holding his hair in both hands, she brings her lips down to his and kisses him deeply, passionately, and unashamed of the lust building between them.

Both are breathing deeply as they kiss. Chris brings his hands to her thighs and she stands astride him. He moves up underneath the dress, knowing she is not wearing any panties. He lewdly fondles her butt cheeks , squeezing them, parting them, allowing the air to tease her intimately. She groans into his mouth. He then moves his left hand to her pussy, wet with excitement and plunges two fingers deep inside her. He begins to finger fuck her, slow at first, then building to medium speed , and is encouraged more as she rocks to his rhythm and pulls his hair a little tighter losing herself in her pleasure.

His right hand reaches for his little hard blue plastic case on the dresser and expertly flicks it open, still maintaining the finger fuck rhythm and deep kissing. His fingers check the contents and he is happy with his findings. His right hand returns to her butt, then to join his left hand and the fucking fingers swap hands. Fleur gasps at the interchange, as the two fingers of the right hand are slightly cooler.
Chris moves his left hand to her butt and rims her anus, spreading the Quim juice on his fingers around her little puckered star.
Fleur groans more and gasps for breath as he touches her there so intimately. She throws her butt out a little , wanting him to probe her there too. Chris chuckles, and sucks on her bottom lip gently as she breaks the kiss a little in her excitement, anticipation building. His lips move to her ear, whispering to her,
“ Tell me, what you want baby”
“ You know, what I want “ Fleur gasps
“ You want this baby?” Chris teases and pushes his finger into her anal channel. Fingers probing both her openings.
“ Yes, yes, “ Fleur breathes.
“ Give me your tits baby” Chris demands and Fleur pushes her breasts into his face. As a reward Chris obliges and finger fucks both openings as he kisses and nibbles on her tities over her dress. She rocks her hips to his probing fingers, throwing her head back as he pleasures her.

They enjoy the moments together , then he pulls his head back, “ Suck on my cock baby” Chris gasps. His erection now throbbing for release in his trousers.
Fleur looks down at his pleading face, still rocking her hips on his fingers.

“ In a minute” She teases, letting him know that he is not in full control of this situation. She speaks in a low voice , intent on teasing him, “ You want my mouth on your pulsating cock baby?, You want to feel the heat of my mouth there?. My tongue licking your length, sucking on your knob?”

Chris groans at her naughty words, “ Yes, yes, you know I do” Fleur leaves it a few more seconds letting the seeds of her words grow and form into erotic images in his thoughts.

She then rises from his fingers and lowers her head to his crotch, burying her face there and rubbing her cheek against his hardness. She teases him for a moment. But he is impatient, Chris grabs the hair on her head and in one flowing moment, releases his cock and pushes it in her mouth. Fleur takes it readily and he pushes it in further, to the back of her throat nearly causing her to gag. He looks at her, mouth filled to the hilt in cock, eyes wide. He likes that image.

“Suck baby” He instructs. Fleur obliges, sucking on his full length as best she can in the fullness of her mouth with his cock. He then lifts her hair, guiding her into a mouth fuck rhythm and he moans in pleasure.
“ That’s it baby, just like that” he releases her hair, leaving it to her expertise. He closes his eyes and throws his head back to enjoy her.

Fleur begins a steady rhythm, Sucking , licking and nibbling his delicious cock. Chris seeps precum on to her tongue and she tastes him. She massages and squeezes his balls to enhance his pleasure. She is rewarded with his groans. Her tongue rims his little slit and scoops out the forming bubbles of precum as it builds and then starts the blow job rhythm again he so wants.

Chris is losing it in the moment, and he stills her head with his hands in her hair. He pulls her off him and slides sideways from the chair, making her stand & placing her hands on the back of it. She is bent double over the seat. He leans into her ear. “ Shut your eyes baby and dont move”
He moves behind her and lifts her dress so her ass cheeks are bare for him.

He reaches for a tube of lube from his blue case on the dresser and squeezes some on her little anal rosette, using his finger to massage it inside and out. Fleur moans and writhes enjoying his attention.
He reaches for the other item in the blue case and unfurls them from the plastic packet, 10 small cerise pink anal beads, each slightly bigger than the other. An unexpected present for Fleur.
He teases and plays with her some more before slowly inserting them, one by one. Soon all that can be seen is the soft plastic ring to pull them out again. He bends down , eye level, to inspect his work and then kisses her pussy, lapping her creamy juices and tongue teasing her swollen clitoris protruding from its little hood.

Fleur moans and groans and thrusts in pleasure, quite liking the strange feeling of fullness in her anal passage as he teases her nub.

Chris enjoys her taste for a minute or too, then stands & bends over her, unzipping her dress to feel her naked breasts. He removes his trousers and jacket and undoes his shirt so it hangs open, looking at her naked bottom throughout. He leans over and whispers in her ear, “ Time to fuck baby” and slides under her to sit in the chair again.

She stands astride him, the ring pully protruding slightly from her ass. She takes his cock in her hand and strokes him as she begins to position herself for his entry. He is rock hard. Fleur positions his cock at her vaginal opening, staring into his eyes and lowers onto him.

They both moan as they join and then Fleur starts to fuck him. Her breasts bouncing with the rhythm of her movements before his eyes. He grabs her tities and fondles as she sets the rhythm. He enjoys the moment as Fleur goes into total fuck mode. The effect heightens his own desire and he begins to buck into her, feeling her cervix as he enters her body deeply. He moves his hands to her hips to help guide the rhythm. Both are feeling the excitement building now, both are lost in their own greedy pleasure, using the other for their own needs. Chris’s fingers seeking and finding Fleur’s clitoris and he begins to masturbate her, as she fucks.
Her tight channel on his cock, the beads in her ass, moving up and down, causes his balls to tighten with cum and the imminent explosion. Fleur fucks faster, tities bouncing harder, breathing uneven and in gasps. Chris responds in kind, gasping for breath and bucking harder. He rubs her clit faster and reaches underneath with his other hand to pull out one bead from her ass.
Fleur cries out in pleasure and fucks faster and harder. Fleur’s desire is nearly fulfilled and as her body begins to stiffen and the first signs of orgasm transmitted to Chris, he slowly pulls more beads out. She explodes over him and he pulls all of them out slowly. Fleur screams his name into the room and then as the spasms are gripping his cock, Chris bucks hard and fast and spills his semen into her, crying out her name too.
Waves of sexual fulfilment ripple throughout their bodies. Fleur fitting almost on Chris’s lap and cock as the orgasm takes her. Chris erupting his hot lava seed into her willing body. Both flushed and breathing hard and fast. They hold each other as their desire peaks and begins its slow descent to normality. The seepage from their passion wetting them both..

Breathing hard, Fleur touches Chris’s forehead with hers. “ You used something new“, she whispered
Chris smiles at her, “ I thought you might like them”
She whispers, “ You thought right” then after some thought, she smiles “ I like being a gangster’s moll”
Chris chuckles, “ Well I don’t have to get the concrete boots out just yet.”

THE NEXT MORNING

Chris awakens shifts to his back and untangles his hand from the still sleeping Fleur. Sitting up and putting his feet on the floor , he stands and stretches. He looks out of the window , he can see the rain has stopped but its still foggy. Opening the room door a crack, he sees their cloths neatly folded at the door step.

Fleur awakes and the couple dress and then walk to the lobby ……….“Not a soul about…, strange “ Chris muses.
Ringing the desk bell a few times they look at each other puzzled. “Must sleep late around here” Fleur finally says.
“Well lets go to the car and at least get your purse and my wallet“. Chris says.

Walking through the fog down the gravel road, the car comes into view.
As they get closer a strong wind blows through the woods and the fog clears.
At the same time both their cell phones chirp to life.
Chris reaches for his keys and pushes the trunk button the trunk pops open. Climbing into the driver seat Chris starts the car with a grin. “Hop in, lets settle up with the Inn and have some breakfast”

Driving back to the Inn, Chris hit’s the brakes at the sight before them………An Overgrown Empty Lot !! And where the Inn was….., just a cracked old large building foundation.
And a sign for a realtor stating property for sale………..
”This is the lot babe………has to be” Chris says in whisper.

“This is right out of the Twilight Zone” Fleur replies incredulously.
The couple sit and stare in silence. …. “ Did we travel back to a time gone by? “ She whispers..

A FLEA MARKET IN ANOTHER STATE.
“Oh wow Charlie, look at that watch and locket!”
“A silver anniversary gift” the soft voice of the Merchant behind the table says “ Turn of the century, in excellent condition, a fine piece… sold as a set only” ………

« : March 30, 2014, 08:26:05 PM Brandybee »

TightFit74

« #17 : November 02, 2012, 05:15:56 PM »

THRUST THROUGH TIME,    Part   I        -      Pafe   

Thrust Harden sat in his seat of the rocket ship longer then he planned. He had engaged the cloaking device to hide the ship on the other side of the moon, so landing in a park was an acceptable choice. He'd had such a long trip, and traveling through time can be exhausting. He placed his hand on the vent door lever, opened the vent slowly and breathed in the fresh air as it rushed into the ship. He hears the chirping of the birds; he enjoys this moment of exiting the ship and going on a run. The early part of the Twenty First Century had many things to offer, and running in a park was one of them. After the War of Religions, Thrust’s world was without many things especially living things, and it was his job to help replenish the devastated species.

Thrust walks down the ramp and pulls the lever that retracts the ramp, hears the beep from device that hides the ship with the remote and strides to the nearest grove of trees. Standing next to a bench and reaching one leg up he stretches, raises his hands and links them as he loosens his arms above his head. He repeats the steps for the other side and rotates his hips.

Sitting in that stuffy ship for days sure gets to a man. The job pays well but being a harvester of extinct species has its down sides. Now that he is in his early forties, he needs to watch what he eats and runs the ship’s track daily just to stay in shape, Thrust has little time for a social life, so being handsome doesn't always help a man out when there's no time to meet or date women.

Thrust finishes his last stretch and runs in place. He picks up the pace and starts down the path. Breathing deep to get the fresh air into his lungs, he knows full well there is more work to do before he goes home. He inhales through his nose then exhales out his mouth. When he takes a second breath, he smells her. Sweet perfume almost has him licking his lips, like a taste of refreshing watermelon on a really hot day. He often meets inhabitants of the different time periods, but rarely interacts with them.

The perfume is intoxicating, and Thrust has no choice but to run in place. Still jogging at a decent pace, he pivots a little, to see where the perfume is coming from. It isn't like any he's ever smelled, and he thinks the woman wearing it must be special. Suddenly he spots the brunette about a foot to his right. Thrust inches closer, puts his nose upward and sharply takes in the air again, to be sure that she is the one. Realizing he has completely stopped running, near the brunette with his eyes closed and his nose in the air, sniffing.

He opens his eyes and sees her looking at him, giggling with her friend. The blonde with her is using her elbow to nudge the brunette while they look at Thrust, giggles erupting from their petite frames. He notices that the blonde is slightly taller than the brunette, but the brunette is plumper with a bit more body surrounding her ass and hips. The blonde looks very fit. His eyes caress every part of the women, starting at one then sliding across to the other. He notices the way the brunette's firm tight abs lead to her ample bosom. Her breasts are large and curvaceous, soft and tender, begging to be squeezed.

Thrust gently shakes his head from side to side, trying to jar his brain out of its thought process. He was there to run, not insert his cock into some poor unsuspecting woman from the 21st Century. Nonchalantly he waves to them and resumes his running in place, looking at the ground to cover the stop he made. He makes the charade more realistic when he bends to pick 'something' up from the ground. He turns to the girls one last time, smiles at them and picks up his pace again on the path.

"Phew!" He exclaims to himself. He was unprepared for that and his reaction and the suddenness of their appearance caught him off guard. Thrust hopes that the women didn't notice the growing bulge in his shorts.

He runs faster, his thoughts still focused on those women. At a full fast run now he passes by the ladies quickly, and hears they are still talking. Around the next turn of the path he slows to a jog, then turns to run backwards a little, trying to work different muscles. His head still dazed, his heart thumping and blood still affecting his cock, Thrust has no choice but to walk instead. He needs to get a grip. The whole purpose of the run was to stay in shape, and clear his head.

He walks past the blonde and brunette, yet again, and the aroma of the perfume is even stronger. This time they are leaning against the bench. Both stare straight at him, a naughty grin across their faces. He does a double take, looks away then back to them as he sees the brunette crook her finger and beckon him to her.

Stunned, he uses his index finger to point to himself, mouthing the word "Me?" towards her. She and the blonde both nod and giggle in a not-so-innocent way. Thrust has to decide if he is curious or maybe a bit worried. He stands straight, sticking out his well defined chest and walks to them.

The brunette lunges her hand forward as she says, "Hi I am Phyllis, you can call me Phil."

Thrust takes her hand, enamored with her crystal blue eyes. "I'm Thrust, pleasure to meet you." He states distracted by their moment of eye contact, and the scent of that perfume.

Phil tosses her other thumb in the blonde’s direction, "This is Salina, a good friend of mine." Releasing her hand from their handshake, her eyes dash from his.

"You run here often?" Asks Salina, poking a finger at the park.

Thrust, still checking out the women without being too obvious, looks at them. Lying, he says "Yes I'm here at least once a week. Running allows my work stress to dissipate. But I haven't seen you two here before."

Phil speaks as Salina chimes in, almost simultaneously. "We just found it with the GPS tonight. So far we like the scenery.” They say with a giggle and a glint of amusement in their eyes, as Phil traces her bottom lip with her tongue.

Thrust is glued to her sexy lips. Her tongue takes a sultry lick then retreats back to her mouth. His cock is now throbbing, completely hard. He shifts his position slightly to adjust his tight shorts, coughing gently to ease the tightness in his throat. He would have said something but he couldn't look away from Salina's hand. It was tickling Phil's bare shoulder, sliding up and down with a gentle tease.

"You okay Thrust?" Phil manages through a giggle.

Thrust gulps in response as he tries to maintain some sort of gentlemanly appearance. He finds it difficult to do as he sees Phil take hold of Salina's tickling hand, touches it gently to her lips and makes a subtle kissing sound out loud. He feels his cock pulse more as it almost leaps out of his shorts. They turn slightly to each other. Salina touches her palm to Phil's cheek, then her thumb traces Phil's lips, until Phil reaches her tongue out and slurps Salina's thumb into her moist mouth.

"Oh my God!" Thrust exclaims loudly and looks around to see who might be near them.

Seeing that it is dusk, almost completely dark in fact, he relaxes. Knowing that most people have left the park and the ones left would have no chance of seeing more then figures from where they were standing. Not wanting to miss anything, he quickly looks back to the women and sees they are both suckling each other’s thumbs. Phil has her thumb in Salina's mouth, and both are making the sexiest sucking sounds.

Unsure of what to do Thrust quietly suggests, "I should let you two have some privacy."

The women turn to him, shaking their heads as thumbs fall out of their mouths. "No Thrust, we would like you to play with us."

Thrust has trouble catching his breath and gathering his wits about him. He wants to jump on both of them, eat one pussy as the other is riding his cock. Each woman grabs one of his trembling hands. His cock is ready to explode with excitement of two women. He follows their gentle tugs to the bench, where Salina sits as Phil still grasping Thrust's hand gets on her knees.

"For now we want you to just watch, see how long you can stand it. Call it a game if you will." Phil says with great pride and pulls Salina’s shorts from her. Salina isn’t wearing panties and her sex is exposed to his view.

All Thrust can do is nod, with his eyes fixed on the two women in front of him. He eases closer to the edge of the bench, leans against it for support. He knows that his legs will not hold him right now, as strength seems to have left his body. Salina pulls Phil to her, their lips meeting in a passionate kiss, while Phil's hands run up and down Salina's legs. Caressing, kneading her inner thighs, inching further up toward Salina's pussy. Thrust's eyes get wider as Phil pushes a finger inside. Salina raises her hips to help Phil's probing finger in deeper. Salina breaks their kiss with a husky moan as Phil slides in another finger.

Thrust groans loudly as he almost loses it. His mind is foggy with the lust for the two women before him. The darkness has made them more silhouetted but he knows who is where, and can see where their exploration leads. Salina's hips are rising and falling with each thrust then retreat of Phil's fingers, until Salina screams as she is intruded with three fingers.

Phil looks up at Thrust, "Are you hard, Thrust? Do my fingers fucking Salina make you want to touch yourself?" Her face catches some of the moonlight and Thrust sees her grin. Her eyes sparkle like lusty diamonds.

Groans echo through the park as Thrust settles himself down again. Composure is harder than ever now, with his painfully throbbing cock rubbing against his shorts. His only thoughts are who and where to cum. Thrust enthusiastically nods to Phil.

"Take your cock out for us Thrust, show us what you got." Phil demands in a hushed tone.

Darting his eyes around, checking to see if they are being watched, Thrust realizes that it really doesn't matter. He can't walk away now. His fear is that his cock will have a mind of its own, that it will cum quickly and before it touches the sweet flesh of these women. He concedes to their wishes, takes his cock out and tucks his shorts under his balls. His hand gripping it firmly, he dares not stroke it.

He looks to where Phil's fingers are still fucking Salina, steady and hard motions, sliding her fingers in and hearing the slickness as they slide out. Thrust is almost moaning in sync with Salina, she is close he can hear it as the pitch of her moans change. They are purposeful and intense. Phil stops a minute, Salina complains loudly and looks at Phil, and faces Thrust.

Her eyes roam down to his now exposed cock and he sees her smile, licking her lips as she shifts her position to all fours sideways on the bench, and Thrust watches intently. Curious what will happen next, and not confident in his movements, he just lets the women play while he watches, taking his cues from them. Phil leans into Salina's ass for a nibble, Salina reaches for Thrust's cock. She grips it on top while Thrust holds at the base. Afraid to move his hand away, Thrust holds it like a cock ring to keep the grenade from blowing up.

Salina pushes Thrust's hand out of the way, and strokes his cock all the way down to the base. Her fist hits Thrust's pelvis then glides back up to the top of his cock. Thrust closes his eyes a minute to enjoy her touch, then opens them quickly when she pauses and cries out. His eyes dart to Salina, but realizes Phil was the reason for the cry. He sees Phil plunging her fingers into Salina's pussy and then out again. Repeating it with no mercy, rough and hard. Each time Salina's ass bucks into Phil's fist. Her moans are sexy, loud and very erotic. Thrust reaches to slow Salina's hand. Her stroking has his balls tight, and his cock strongly twitches in her hand. He doesn't want to cum yet; blowing his load before the girls do would be bad manners.

"Slow down baby or I'll blow," He admits as he squeezes her hand.

Salina slows her pace, and concentrates on the fingers ramming into her dripping wet pussy. Phil shuffles to the side, close to Thrust. He places his hands on Phil's hips, pulling her closer to him, making a triangle around the bench. Salina is stroking Thrust's cock, while she has her ass exposed, on her knees, and Phil plunges her fingers into her. Phil is now close enough to Thrust he can reach and touch her. Bringing his hand up around to her front, he squeezes Phil's soft tits until Phil squeaks in response. He pulls her bra and shirt up, her big tits bounce free, as he pinches and twists her nipples. Her nipples grow engorged and fully erect... perked to perfection!

Phil stops her assault on Salina's pussy, and Salina noisily objects. Salina scoots in closer to Thrust, while her hand drops to the base of his cock and forms a tight c-shape. She looks up at him, her head getting closer to his cock, her tongue extended and ready. He takes a deep breath and watches as her tongue meets his cock. Salina flicks at the top of his cock. She swirls her tongue around him, circles his tip, then licks around his head. If she didn't have the base of his cock clamped with her hand, he would shoot cum all over her face. He was panting and sweating at the ecstasy he was feeling, with sensations thundering through him with such force. He felt amazing!

Pulling Phil into his chest, he leans in, "Remove your shorts for me please." He requests.

Salina opens her mouth, bobbing on him, deep down, then up and flicking the tip with her tongue. Sweet teasing! Phil removes her shorts, and Thrust bends as far down as he can. His long arm reaches the rest of the way around to her incredibly smooth pussy, to the slickness between her legs. Phil is wet, he plays with the folds of her pussy lips, pushing a finger tip just in. He pulls it out and puts it to his lips, inhaling her scent as he sucks on her juices. Phil raises her hand and smacks it down on Salina's ass. The sound reverberates throughout the park.

They all stop and turn their heads to the moan that comes from the trees. Phil, Salina and Thrust all laugh as they continue aware now that someone is watching them from a distance. It's invigorating to know that there are others around, and encourages them on. Salina stops feasting on Thrust's cock, and rotates to face the other way on all fours as Phil lays on her back on the bench in front of Salina. Phil wastes no time in spreading her legs wide open, one leg bent over the bench touching the ground while the other one is up over the back of the bench. Thrust watches as Salina bends to lick Phil's pussy.

The moon now out from behind the clouds, sheds enough light that Thrust can see the glistening wetness of Phil's pussy. Salina extends her tongue as she did towards Thrust's cock, only now it slides around the outside of Phil's pussy. Slipping inside, Salina rotates her neck with her tongue delving deep inside Phil. Thrust has to take his dick and hold onto it so he doesn't cum. His cock aches with the need to be inside her wet pussy. Salina is so close, her ass up in the air, tempting him. He shifts behind her, smacks her ass, and watches her jump, a red mark forming on her ass.

"Do I taste good Salina?" Phil pipes up as Thrust is about to play with Salina's exposed pussy.

Salina with pride in her smile as she comes up for air, nods towards Phil. Salina sits up on her knees, pulling Thrust down beside her on the bench. Thrust kneels at the edge of the bench, his hands holding the back for support. Salina stands then, her hands on Thrust's shoulders nudging him closer, in front of Phil.

"Try me, Thrust. I want you to lick me." Phil lustfully adds as she points to her pussy.

Thrust bends his head down to taste her. He flicks his tongue over her clit, and she squirms under him. He uses one hand on her ass to hold her still, and with the other he inserts a finger into her drenched pussy. He digs for her treasure, that one spot that will make her cum. His tongue and finger are working together, in unison on Phil while Salina moves to Phil's face.

She kisses her, massages her tits, and rubs her own clit. Salina turns her ass toward Phil, who uses only one finger this time and swirls it around inside Salina. Salina helps by rotating, pumping then finally she cries out a few times, her body in spasms. Phil removes her finger from Salina's sweetness and Salina's juices spill to the ground. Salina expresses relief with a deep sigh. She focuses on Thrust again, reaching way down and around to stroke his cock once more.

"I want you Thrust." Phil whispers.

Thrust doesn't need to hear anymore than that, he was ready eons ago. He feels a tug as Salina guides his cock to Phil. Thrust grips the inner thigh and hip of Phil, and pulls her pelvis closer to his, then buries his engorged seven inches deep inside her. Thankful that Salina didn't leave her hand to be crushed, their bodies lock together as one. Both urgent to gain fulfillment, Thrust looks down at Phil and sees Salina playing with Phil's tits, her own finger playing at the nub of her clit. Thrust drives deep into Phil again, guttural cries coming from him as he strains to hold back long enough for Phil to cum. Ever the gentleman, her pleasure first is important to him.

"I'm cumming," She stammers out as she yells "Oh my God!"

He joins her a second later by pulling out, his load of cum spurting warm liquid onto her abdomen. No hands needed to squeeze it out, as he was wound so tight. Exhausted with more pleasure then he had ever had, he hears a few noises in the trees. Satisfaction seemed to be the theme for the night at this park.

A smile on his face, he looks around to see what they might use to clean poor Phil up. He gathers himself and sticks his cock and balls back in his shorts. He pushes up, goes to the nearest tree beside the bench, plucks off a leaf and turns back to the two women. He sees Salina licking and sucking his remnants off of Phil. Salina stands and pulls her pants back up while Phil pulls her bra with shirt back into place. Phil leans into kiss Thrust, as they stand there. Then she kisses Salina and giggles.

"Thrust, we’re going to want something more from you.” Phil says.

"You want money?" He asks, “I left my wallet in my other pants.” Thrust says playfully.

“No. Not money.” Salina says. “We’ll see you later.” And in the blink of an eye, the two women disappear.

Thrust rubbed his eyes and stared at the bench in amazement. “I don’t think they’re from the 21st Century.” He says to himself.

Thrust checked the pocket of his shorts and realized that he no longer had the remote device. In a panic, he retraced his steps around the park, but there was no sign of the missing remote. “Those two.” He muttered, then in a daze, and suddenly anxious he made his way to the ship.
« : March 30, 2014, 08:26:39 PM Brandybee »

TightFit74

« #18 : November 02, 2012, 05:16:29 PM »

THRUST THROUGH TIME,    Part   II        -      Pafe 

It had been a great day and yet the worst possible day for Thrust. His only way of getting into his ship and returning with his cargo to the 24th Century was missing. There is a competition in the species replenishment business, as only the strongest and most healthiest specimens could be selected, and that takes a lot of time and effort. Thrust was certain that Salina and Phil had his device and he hoped that his ship would still be there, hoped that they were only interested in the cargo.

As he ran along, all he could think about was sitting in his ship and cracking a cold beer on his ride back home, but that was no longer possible. He stopped in front of the ship and saw that the ramp was down, but thankfully the ship was still cloaked.

Thrust crept up the ramp and once at the top, pressed the button to close the ramp. He could smell that intoxicating perfume. Then Thrust went on tip toe to the command center only to see Salina standing there waiting for him. She was wearing a sheer black robe and he could see she wasn't wearing a bra, just a hint that she had on little black panties to match her robe. Before he could say hello, her lips were on his. She pulled him tight against her as her kiss became more aggressive. Salina broke the kiss.

“We were going to take everything you have, but after that session in the park, we could not bring ourselves to just steal from you.” Salina said. “So we are opening negotiations for a trade.”

Thrust wrapped his arms around her, sliding them down her back and grabbing her ass, she whimpered slightly as he kissed her again. Salina broke off their kiss and stepped back, taking his hand in hers.

“We hope you don’t mind too much.” Salina said. “We have been following you for some time now.”

“Yes we have.” Thrust heard Phil say.

It was then that he looked up and saw Salina's friend Phil sitting on the sofa. Phil was wearing a pink sheer negligee; he could tell there was nothing under the negligee. Phil's dark pubic hair showed through the sheer negligee and Thrust realized what was going on.

“Like it?” Phil asked, following Thrust’s gaze. “We stopped off at our ship to slip into something more comfortable.”

“And sexy.” Salina chimed in.

“You two want my cargo.” Thrust said. “It’s taken me a month to round up all these animals.”

“Oh Thrust,” Phil said. “We don’t want all of them. Just some of the birds.”

“We’re in the same business, you see.” Salina stated. “We also are bringing back species that are extinct in our time.”

“We’re willing to trade.” Phil said.

Salina guided him to stand in front of the sofa, as Phil stood up and came to where they had stopped. Phil kissed Salina, her hands slowly sliding up Salina's stomach to her breasts, gently squeezing them. Salina stood almost motionless, Thrust knew that things were going to happen. Even though he had just been with them in the park, just watching them caused Thrust's cock to harden.

Phil let loose of Salina's lips and both girls began kissing him, taking turns with his lips as they pulled his shirt up over his head. They were giggling as they slid down to their knees, pulling his shorts along with them, slipping them down over his hips. Salina slipped them down and took Thrust’s cock in her hand; she began stroking him as she ran her tongue around the head of his cock.

Salina’s eyes trained on his, she slowly slipped the head of his cock into her mouth, gently sucking as she allowed his cock to go further into her mouth. As Salina was sucking his cock, Phil began to lick and suck his balls, as she did so; she ran her hand down Salina's neck, down her chest and under her panties, gently pressing against Salina's clit. Salina twitched at the pressure on her clit and moaned as she sucked Thrust's cock. Phil slipped a finger into Salina's wet pussy and then back out as Salina let Thrust's cock slide from her mouth and began sucking his balls and licking them. Phil began sucking Thrust's cock while she was finger fucking Salina. Thrust's hands went to the girls' hair, playing with it just a little as they sucked his cock and balls, moaning as he looked down watching them. He could just barely see that Phil was fingering Salina and it excited him like crazy.

"I want inside you," Thrust nearly growled as Salina looked up at him with a smile on her face.

"Not yet Thrust, not yet," she replied. “We want your eagles.”

Salina switched with Phil again and began sucking Thrust's cock harder, taking every bit of him into her mouth as Phil started finger fucking Salina harder, adding a second finger, and then a third. Salina's whole body twitching while she was taking Thrust's cock deep into the back of her throat, nearly gagging herself as Phil continued working her pussy.

“It took me 3 weeks to round up those eagles.” Thrust said.

Phil stood up and grasped Salina's hands, pulling her to her feet, and then pushing her back onto the sofa. Phil dropped back to her knees in front of Salina, looking up at Thrust and smiling. He knew exactly what Phil wanted and walked the couple steps over and straddled the sofa so Salina could suck his cock while Phil settled in.

As Phil was on her knees she removed Salina’s panties then spread Salina's legs open to expose her tight wet pussy. Salina relaxed and grasped Thrust's cock as Phil started rubbing Salina's clit again. Salina whimpered in pleasure at the pressure of Phil's fingers rubbing her clit. Her hips began moving in rhythm with Phil's fingers and before Salina knew it, Phil buried 3 fingers hard into Salina's pussy. Salina gasped and sucked Thrust's cock harder, her hand stroking him as she sucked.

Thrust looked down at Salina, her eyes on his with a fire in them that told him this was for him, for his pleasure. Phil began licking Salina's clit as she finger fucked her, her fingers buried deep inside Salina; she sucked Salina's clit into her mouth, rolling her hard little nub between her teeth. Salina whimpered and moaned in pleasure.

Thrust couldn't take much more of this, so he moved away and went to his knees in front of Salina also. Thrust reached to touch Salina and Phil grabbed his arm.

“Oh no.” Phil said to Thrust. “You can touch if we can have the eagles.”

"Aw, what the hell," Thrust whimpered and then said. “YES! Take them. The eagles are yours.”

Phil giggled, "Salina, told you so."

Phil stood up and went to sit on the sofa next to Salina as Thrust slowly began licking Salina's clit again. He pressed his fingers against her pussy, but didn't slide them in. He looked up at her while his tongue was on her clit. She rose her hips up as if begging him to slip his fingers back into her. He almost giggled as he sat up and moved close to her, slowly slipping his cock into her. Salina groaned in pleasure at the feeling of him pressing deep into her.

Phil leaned down and kissed Salina again before leaning down further and sucking on Salina's nipples, one then the other as her hand slid between Salina and Thrust and rubbed on Salina's clit. Thrust started slow, gently pushing his cock into Salina, but began thrusting harder and harder. Her body shaking in combination of pleasure and pain as his cock bottomed out with each and every thrust. She pushed back into him, her hips slamming into his, causing his cock to go deeper.

Salina’s whimpers became squeaks as he felt her pussy tighten around his throbbing hard cock and felt her juices explode on him. As her breathing slowed, he slowed his movements, pulling back just a little, letting her regain her breathing. As he leaned back, he allowed his cock to slip from her. Before Salina knew it, Phil was on the floor next to Thrust, sucking his cock. Salina watched for a moment, finding herself so turned on, she reached down and started rubbing her clit, slipping her fingers in and out of her pussy and reaching her fingers further down and fingering her ass just a little.

Thrust looked up at Salina, as if asking her permission to fuck her friend. Salina smiled and nodded and before Phil knew it, she was flat on her back, legs over his shoulders and his cock buried inside her wanting pussy. Salina continued rubbing her clit and slipping her fingers into her pussy, as she got her fingers good and wet, she slipped one, then two into her ass, whimpering at how good her own fingers felt.

Phil moaned in pleasure, feeling Thrust's cock deep inside her, watching Salina pleasure herself. It didn't take long before Phil's pussy was exploding all over Thrust's cock, her nails digging into the back of his neck as she did. Thrust slowed as Phil came, letting her catch her breath, her juices covering his cock. He looked over at Salina and watched her pumping her fingers in and out of her ass and his mouth watered thinking of having his cock buried in her ass.

Thrust looked down at Phil and smiled, she grinned back at him, as if she knew exactly what he was thinking and had ideas of her own. They both stood and moved to sit on the sofa; he reached over and pulled Salina on top of him, turning her around to face Phil instead of him. Before she knew it, his rock hard cock forced its way into her tight ass. She screamed out as the combination of pleasure and pain overtook her. Thrust leaned her back so her back was against his chest and started pounding her tight ass. Phil moved to between their legs and started licking Salina's clit while Thrust was plowing her ass.

Salina reached down and grasped Phil's dark hair as Phil slipped one finger, then another into Salina's pussy. Thrust groaned in pleasure, feeling her ass tighten as Phil began finger fucking Salina's pussy. Phil kept working Salina's pussy, 2 fingers, then 3, then 4.

Phil worked Salina's pussy stretching it, finger fucking it while licking her clit. Thrust reached down and grabbed Salina's legs, pulling them up higher, exposing her better to Phil. Phil worked Salina's pussy, getting almost her entire hand in, her fingers buried in Salina's pussy to the knuckles; Salina came, over and over. Salina's entire body was writhing. Thrust was close to coming; Salina could feel his cock hardening in her tight ass, so she pulled away just a little, trying to slow him.

As he loosened his grip on her, she leaned forward and pulled away from him. She stood up and moved to sit next to him as Phil stood up and climbed on top of him, sliding his cock into her tight ass. She started riding him, slowly at first, allowing him only in her just a little bit, then lowering herself further onto his throbbing cock until he was buried deep inside her. She rose and lowered herself over and over, riding his cock hard and deep. His hands on her hips, pulling her to grind into his hips as his hips rose to meet her. Their bodies moving in rhythm as their moans became louder.

Salina leaned down and began kissing him, their tongues dancing as his cock was buried deep into her friend’s ass. Phil reached over and slipped her fingers back into Salina's pussy as she rode Thrust, her body beginning to quiver with its coming orgasm.

Phil exploded in orgasm, her body twitching and writhing in pleasure as she felt his explosion in her ass. She screamed out in the divine combination of pleasure and pain as he thrust one last time deep into her. His moans, nearly groans and growls of pleasure so loud Salina thought they must have been heard by anyone outside the ship.

Thrust’s eyes opened as he lay on the sofa in the command center of his ship. It was quiet and the women were nowhere to be seen. On the table next to the sofa was the remote device. He picked it up and made his way to the shower. Once cleaned up and dressed he thought about their bargain and figured that he needed to check his cargo hold to see if they had taken the eagles.

Entering the cargo bay he found the eagle cage empty. The passenger pigeon cage was also empty. But all the other animals were still in their state of suspended animation, and all snuggled safely in their cages. He found a note pinned to the door of the pigeon cage.

“We helped ourselves.” It read, “Thanks for the eagles and the pigeons. If you can find us again we’ll pay you for the pigeons.”

Thrust smiled to himself as he sat back in the command chair and switched on the start up controls to the ship. He set the time mechanism for 1820. “Damn.” He said to no one. “Looks like another week of work lays ahead.”

Just then the message board lit up in the over head. The image of Salina and Phyllis, both naked came into view. “Hello Thrust.” Phil said. “We need more pigeons. Meet us in upstate New York, 1832.”

Thrust readjusted the mechanism. “1832 it is.” He said to them.

“Last one there is a rotten egg.” The two women giggled as the screen went blank.

Thrust pressed the touchpad to begin the launch sequence. The ship powered up and rocketed into the heavens, very quickly he was past the moon. The cloaking device was shut down and the time button pressed and in a flash Thrust and the extinct species hunting ship disappeared.
The End.

« : March 30, 2014, 08:27:14 PM Brandybee »

TightFit74

« #19 : November 02, 2012, 05:17:08 PM »

LITTLE RED'S RIDING.      Sparkler   

“You sure you want to do this?” Felix checked one more time with Stephanie, “ You need to keep your mind blank while you travel otherwise you will end up where your mind is. This worm hole will build a world out of your thoughts. It’s what “ Never Never Land “ does”
“ I’m sure, Felix, someone needs to verify your invention and that time travel can and does happen”
“ Ok,” he placed a timer on her wrist. “You have one hour. You must return to the capsule in that time, because I will be calling it back then for you to return home, Don’t forget ok?”
Felix strapped Stephanie in to the silver bullet type capsule big enough for just one person and as he shut the airtight lid, just one last warning . “ Remember blank thoughts ok “

The capsule was in the middle of the room, surrounded by four large electricity type posts. Felix fired up the switches and electricity arced around the capsule, building in strength, crackling and firing blue light around the room until the power was so strong, the capsule rose and disappeared.

Stephanie felt the G force as she is transported in time and space to another dimension. She felt excited. Felix has described the destination as Blue Planets, the landing planet large & blue with a large mystical blue moon and a much smaller, tiny blue moon suspended just by the first. “ It was just beautiful” He’d said. Felix had tried this journey several times and discovered that his thoughts during travel would determine the adventure at the other end, a world of fantasy that he affectionately called “Never Never Land”

It was an exciting new concept & if more could be found out, then this could be a perfect vacation destination for the future. Fantasy tailored vacations which would set them up for life. She thought of her late mother then and how she wished she could be here to enjoy the fruits of their labours. Her beautiful mother, who would read to her as a little girl. She smiled as she remembered her favourite fairy tale…..

The capsule landed with a bump and the lid opened automatically. The strange new world had a blue hue but was very similar to earth… Stephanie is now dressed differently and felt different. She knew she was called … Red ,and suddenly she was living another life… right now...

A young woman. She had beautiful long black hair, blue eyes and gorgeous curves. She was called Red because she was always seen in red, but most importantly she always wore a red velvet and satin cloak. Anyone that saw that cloak, knew Red was coming.

One day, Red decided it was time for her to make her way into the world. The day came for her to leave home. Equipped with only the clothes on her back and her cloak, Red left home. However, before leaving, her mother gave her a basket of goodies to help her on her way.

Red knew the area well and had no fear as she made her way out of town and toward the edge of the forest. Red was unsure what she would find, but she felt confident because she was wearing her favourite red lace up corset, her red thigh high stockings and boots and of course her favourite red lace g-string. But her most favourite part of her outfit was the red heart riding crop that she carried with her in case she got into trouble.

She had been walking for a while when she came to a fork in the road. The right fork lead to the next town. She was familiar with the town and knew it was quiet and to her, boring. The left fork lead into the forest.

The forest was dark and unknown. To most it was scary, but to Red, it was an adventure. Red gripped her crop tighter and took her first step into the forest. It was cooler in the forest and she pulled her cloak around her. She was not used to the unusual sounds the forest made. Animals of all sorts and the wind blowing through the trees made her shudder. She could feel her hard nipples under her corset trying to poke through.

Once in the forest, she became tired. She decided it was time to rest. She put her basket of goodies down and sat on the forest floor. She reached into her basket hoping her mother had put in some good things to eat, but when she pulled out the first item, she smiled.

Red’s mother had packed her a big fat vibrating cock, for all the lonely nights she may spend alone. Red put her hand in the basket again, curious as to what else might be in there. The second item she pulled from the basket were nipple clamps.

Red was getting wet at the thought of using these items. She put her hand into the basket again, this time pulling out some silk rope. Red’s mind began to race. The last item from the basket was a nice warm blanket. Red spread this out on the forest floor and sat back down again. Her mind wandered to the vibrator.

The thought of the big fat cock deep inside her made her so wet. She looked around to see if anyone was around. She knew no one would be there, but had to check anyway. Red slowly unlaced her corset and began to pinch and pull at her nipples. She was so aroused.

Taking the cock in one hand, she pushed aside her panties and ran it along her wet pussy lips. Red teased her cunt with the cock while she squeezed and grabbed her breasts. Heaving , wanting more, Red laid down on the blanket. The tip of the cock right at the opening of her cunt. One hand on her breast. She slowly pushed the cock into her. Soft moans escaped her lips as the thickness of the cock parted her lips and stretched her like never before. As the cock slowly entered her, louder moans began to escape her lips. She bit her lower lip, but the noise had drawn a witness.

From deep in the forest, a hybrid creature - half man & half wolf ,with sharp ears and a beautiful rare pelt, heard the moans of Red as she slowly fucked the cock found in her basket. He moved toward the sound and found Red, pleasuring herself on the blanket. Hiding in the shadows of the trees, Wolf, as he was known in these parts, patiently watched her.

Admiring her beauty and so very turned on by her movements, Wolf began to stroke his long hard cock. He wanted to fuck her and fuck her hard, but he waited behind the trees, just watching her as she began to slam the cock into her wet hot sex. Her moans becoming louder, breathing heavier, she was going to cum hard. Just as Red began to squirt her hot juice, Wolf, could take it no longer. He leaped from the shadows and approached Red.

“Hello, my sexy thing. What brings you to these parts of the woods? “
Red, taken aback by Wolf’s sudden appearance, jumped.” Mmm , where did you come from and what have you seen?”
“Well, I have seen enough to make me hard and want to fuck you until you cum again and again and then, I am going to eat you.” Said Wolf, still hard from watching Red.

“Oh “, said Red, “fuck me? With that big hard cock of yours?”
“Of course, my dear, what better way to fuck you?”
“And make me cum? So I squirt all over your body.” Said Red.
“Of course, my dear, what better way to take you?”
“And eat me, with that big sloppy mouth of yours?” said Red
“Of course my dear, what better way to eat you?”

And at that, Wolf jumped onto Red and slammed his hard cock right into her tight wet pussy. He thrust into her hard, his balls slapping against her as she screamed and moaned for more.

She came over and over, just as the wolf had told her she would. Then, when she thought she could take no more, he pressed his wet hot mouth against her lovely tight little cunt and began to suck. She squealed with delight as he licked every inch of her. Her moans became more intense, her clit hard and sensitive. She let out a loud scream.

At this point, a hunter from the neighbouring village, whom had heard of Wolf, was in the forest hoping to catch Wolf for his rare warm pelt. As winter was coming and the pelt of this particular wolf would be big enough for not only himself, but his wife as well.

The hunter heard the screams of red and headed in her direction. He knew someone must be in trouble. When he reached the clearing, he found what was making all the noise. A young beautiful girl, on all fours with Wolf, shoving his hard thick cock deep into her ass. She was panting and begging for more as his thrusts became harder and he began to howl.

The huntsman was unsure what to do, he wanted to kill the wolf, but watching the two of them was so arousing. He found himself watching intently, rubbing his cock through his pants as he did. The huntsman, being so hard and turned on from the site of Red being fucked by Wolf, took out his cock and began to stroke himself.

He too became rock hard within seconds. He thought of what it would be like to have Red suck his hard cock while Wolf pounded her hot pussy. It was at this point, his gun, which was propped up against a nearby tree fell. At the sound of the falling gun, Wolf suddenly stopped.

“Did you hear that? Someone is watching us and I bet they are hard.” He said to Red.
“Oooh,” said Red, “maybe he or she could join us.”
“Mmmm, “said the Wolf. “ Come out come out, where ever you are , and join our fun, “ Wolf called.

Just then, the huntsman emerged from the woods. His hard cock hanging from the opening of his pants. Red licked her lips. “Come here and let me taste that delicious looking cock”. The huntsman, so turned on by the sight of Wolf inside Red and the sight of her beauty, stood in front of Red. She slowly stroked his cock with her hand before placing the head into her mouth.

As she sucked his cock head slowly, Wolf began to fuck her ass once more causing Red to moan loudly onto the huntsman’s cock. Red took in more of his cock a little at a time. Bit by bit until he felt his cock reach the warmth at the back of her throat. The thrusts of Wolf, pushing the cock into her mouth even further. The huntsman felt his balls heavy with cum as she moaned deeply.

She began to fuck his cock with her mouth faster and harder. Wolf pounding her ass relentlessly. Just as Wolf howled a loud howl, he came into her ass.

The huntsman, taking advantage of the fact that Wolf was now done for awhile, turned Red over and tied her hands above her head with the silk rope. He looked at Wolf, “suck her pussy or I will kill you and take your pelt”.

Not wanting to be killed, the wolf very graciously did what the huntsman requested. Noticing the nipple clamps. The huntsman leaned down and began to suck Red’s nipples. Biting them and teasing them with his teeth. Once both nipples were fully erect, he placed the nipple clamps on them. Red became so aroused, wetness dripped out of her and Wolf greedily lapped up every bit. As the Huntsman stood over Wolf, he boomed “my turn”.

At that, Wolf scrambled away making room for the huntsman. Red, tired and tied was about to be used like she had never been used before. The huntsman entered her tight little wet cunt thrusting hard and fast. Balls pounding against her ass. His cock so thick, she could feel it stretching and pulling at her.

He grabbed her legs and thrust them up into the air as he slammed into her over and over. She came again and again, spraying her cum over him as he took her.

Wolf, still watching from the side became hard again and began to stroke himself. So turned on by the sight of this beautiful girl being fucked so hard. The huntsman was still filling her hard as Red’s eyes rolled back into her head and she let out a loud scream of pleasure and sprayed her cum hard all over the huntsman. It was at this moment that the huntsman pulled out his cock and sprayed her tits with his warm sticky cum.

Red laid quietly on the blanket, thoroughly used. Her pussy still dripping cum and throbbing from what had just occurred. The huntsman, exhausted but satisfied, pulled up his pants and grabbed his gun. Turning to Red he said,
“you best be careful in the woods young lady, you never know who or what might be lurking.”

He then turned to Wolf, “I have come for your pelt, but this time I will let you be. Run as fast as you can away from here and you will live another day.”

At that, Wolf turned and ran deep into the forest. Red fell fast asleep on the blanket, but not before the huntsman removed the nipple clips and ties.

By the time Red woke up from her power nap, she was alone and naked, but oh so very satisfied with her first day out in the world on her own…. And, checking the timer on her wrist, had only 10 minutes to get back to the capsule..

Red ran as fast as she could through the forest, with only her cape covering her nudity. She saw the capsule and dived in just in time.

As she strapped herself in, great arcs of electricity came out of the sky. They build in power until it lifted the Silver bullet capsule, It became more powerful still, crackling noises filling the air and then it disappeared heading for home…
« : March 30, 2014, 08:27:41 PM Brandybee »

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #20 : January 06, 2013, 01:19:32 PM »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #21 : March 20, 2013, 08:37:58 AM »

Congratulations to all the participants.   The Prize notifications will be forwarded to the Achat Gods and your accounts credited accordingly.

Well done to all & I hope you will participate in the next Erotic Story Contest.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: