*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Contests (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Announcement
« previous next »
: [1]
: Announcement  ( 10762 )
TightFit74
: 2415

« : November 02, 2012, 05:32:09 PM »

Since this is where I started, I thought it fitting to post it here..

*takes a deep breath*

Dear Friends,

The stories for the contest have been posted, the poll is open for everyone to vote for their favorite one. This is the climax of the 3rd Erotic Story Contest of Achat.

I organised the first one about a year ago and for organisational reason, i was allowed to call myself the first moderator on forum. I never intended to do more outside of that little section but when the opportunity was there, I felt honored to expand.

This game, this forum has brought me a lot. It allowed me to make friends, develop parts of my creativity that I didn’t know I had and gave me a look into the feelings and views of wonderful people.

I have done my best over the past year, to make this forum a nice place to spend time in, read and post, get to know other people and get a sense of community. Because that is what this place is for me. A community of like minded people with different opinions. ;D It clashes sometimes, sometimes people are misunderstood, but there is a alot of leniancy (?) in this place. People are open minded or can be persuaded to be and view a matter from a different perspective.

Some things really stick out for me in this place. The talent and commitment people have shown to the members of this forum. The relentless fight for LGBT poses, the talent shown by the new designers, the stories written. It amazes me what skills are shared and how enthousiastically they are received. But most of all it is the friendships that are formed here, a bond between a group of people that have found eachother on a certain level, use the possibility to speak their mind and share their thoughts, ideas and wishes with eachother.

And that is what i will miss the most. The people here. I will miss them because I am resigning as forum moderator and active member. For personal reasons I have not been able to find the time the forum needs and I have been struggling to keep up with the few commitments I still have here. I will see the 3rd contest through until the poll closes and the prizes are rewarded. So I will be present here, but in a very toned down state.

The forum and the game have been a great influence on me. I have experienced highs and lows here, discovered things about myself I never suspected having in me and that is all because of you.. The people in the game and on forum and it is with pain in my heart and a tear in my eye that I have to say goodbye. I am going to miss this place, more than I care to admit.

Thank you, all…

Tight

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
jay9
: 19

« #1 : November 02, 2012, 06:10:02 PM »

Sorry to read this Tight, but as a relative newcomer to this world, i for one appreciate your efforts over the several Erotic Story Contests .... I have discovered something in me that I never knew was there, so for that i am grateful.

Your efforts in assisting to run this achat world are appreciated, and of course real life comes first for all of us, and you need to do what you need to do.

Thanks again and hope you still get to enjoy achat in small doses at least in future.

:)
tangoracer
: 3444

« #2 : November 02, 2012, 06:47:15 PM »

Tight my friend  I will be sorry to see you leave. You have done such a great job.

I wish you well in all that you do in the future

Tango stands and claps  it wont be the same with out you

sexilicious
: 2755

« #3 : November 02, 2012, 10:31:20 PM »

:'( will miss you bunches and bunches and bunches my friend

mrsexlover
: 4985

« #4 : November 02, 2012, 10:51:43 PM »

Thanks Tight for all the good work you have done and keep in touch if you find the time

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #5 : November 03, 2012, 02:52:03 AM »

I have less things to add......

Tight, i think you had express the feeling of most of us with your words and having you here as moderator and friend (most for the second one!) was a great pleasure for me and for the others, i'm sure!

Personally, it was fun work on the chair for you and i'm glad to have done it!

dunno what future is gonna give to you, but i think it's gonna be full of surprise! maybe not all of them will be nice, but let me say this: do your best in life as you had done here and all will be fine!

BEST WISHES, TIGHT!

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #6 : November 03, 2012, 12:26:24 PM »

Friendship is to see each other thru the good times and bad,
Friendship is to support each other when the going gets tough,
Friendship is to not judge one another no matter the circumstances,
Friendship is to care enough to tell the other person they're wrong,
Friendship is to ask "Is everything Ok?"When things don't seem right,
Friendship is to understand misunderstandings and get past them,
Friendship is to be there always and not just sometimes,
Friendship is to stand strong,not lose,quit,or give in,
Friendship is to take a step back occasionally,but never walk away,
Friendship are to be cherished for they are truly gifts from above..

Which is exactly what you are a gift, Thank You For Being there for me.

True Friendship is wishing you well in all that you do and want ..... when really all I want to do is  beg you to stay  ;D

So, with a heavy heart, I wish you well in all that you do and all that you  want.  And maybe when you have a quiet moment, you'll think of your friends here once in awhile and the memories you have will  make you smile. :P

Love, Luck  &  Laughter  Tight.   :-*

Bee xx

PS   Does this mean I can keep your chair in my dungeon??     :P    :-*

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Cheya
: 177

Sweet with a Chance oƒ Sass ♥

« #7 : November 03, 2012, 05:25:09 PM »

I've been only here for a short time but i really wanted to thank you for all your efforts :).
Good Luck for the future  ;)

~             Be Sensual, Wild and Wonderful       ~
All_for_you
: 131

here for fun :) :)

« #8 : November 04, 2012, 12:58:49 AM »

My Sweet King
I wish you all the best and happyness in the world for your future indevers.

You are a kind man,a thoughtfull man,  a SWEET man but most of all you are and all ways will be a GREAT friead

With tears rolling down my cheeks My King you will all ways be in my heart you are one of the best things about A chat and it will never be the same with out you here.
I wish you all the beet

IK HOU VAN JOU MIJN KONING
from your Princess
« : November 04, 2012, 02:01:15 AM All_for_you »

jayc
: 1600

« #9 : November 04, 2012, 01:33:18 PM »

with heavy heart  i say goodbye. i have always admired your passion and hard work you have put into the forum. we can  only hope you visit us from time to time to let us all know your doing well and say hello to your friends. you may be going but you will never be forgotten.

happy trails Tight and the best of luck in your life and endevors and we will keep a bar stool for you. lest we forget
« : November 05, 2012, 12:37:50 PM jayc »
james_dean
: 128

Tonight, it's bottoms up!

« #10 : November 05, 2012, 08:42:28 AM »

Tight,
Although we aren't as close as you are to some of the other people here, I looked up to you as a mentor for my writing style.   You have given me lots of great insight and ideas.  For that, I thank you. 

As for the reason you are leaving.  I think it is safe to say that we all understand.  Real life can be crazy.  Just remember, we are all here if you need a small dose of insanity. :)

Take care my friend.  You will be missed by a lot of people, myself included.

JD

Live... Laugh... Love...    OR..   Load..   Aim..  Shoot!
ssgt
: 111

« #11 : November 05, 2012, 12:22:59 PM »

Hate to see you leave tight.  Your what this sight needs, without your wisdom and understanding I wouldnt be here .  One again thanks and best wishes in all the things you do
Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #12 : November 05, 2012, 04:43:11 PM »

im sorry to see you leave  as i was just getting to know you, and I hope we can get achat  to do that thing we were talking about  because it was you who started the idea.
All the best in everthing you do 

Kingdustin
: 598

« #13 : November 05, 2012, 06:15:49 PM »

Farewell Tight, Many Heart sigh at your departure.I wish I could got to know you better.

Farewell Good sir

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
bluedenim
: 3007

« #14 : November 06, 2012, 01:34:58 AM »

Tight,

I will miss you, we will all miss you. You have contributed so much to this site, I hope our appreciation gives you a warm glow inside, it certainly should!

I've loved your designs and fantasized over your stories.

God speed & good luck wherever your life takes you and I hope the rl world gives you the chance to show your talents off to your advantage.

xxx

Blu

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
: [1]  
« previous next »
: