*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Idea to get more members: Chain of friends
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: What do you think?
Great idea, let's do it   -22 (91.7%)
I don't think it works   -2 (8.3%)
: 23

: Idea to get more members: Chain of friends  ( 17219 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #15 : November 09, 2012, 11:51:08 AM »

Yes, That a real cool idea Lydia,  that would encourage free members to have a reason to come here and an interest to read about themselves and hopefully check out the other topics too .. 

Maybe even to encourage membership should they go prem or receive a gift.

Can only be good for Forum.  Great idea.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
jayc
: 1600

« #16 : November 09, 2012, 12:41:39 PM »

Excellent idea Lydia !!!
you can be the forums "roving reporter" a good way to promote the forum
kittenlepurr
: 280

« #17 : November 11, 2012, 08:41:17 AM »

Love the idea.

Every new person is a fresh perspective.
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #18 : November 12, 2012, 03:48:40 PM »

I've been thinking about this over the last few days ...   the gay guys are seriously under represented on here,  how about if we all try and get at least 1 gay guy in our 3 new members, and continue to offer support / mentor them until they are familiar and posting in Forum.  Of course all orientations  are welcome and have this service too, but we need more gay guys to try and support their poses request.

What do you think?

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #19 : November 12, 2012, 03:55:39 PM »

you are right......but sometimes i wonder why they don't want to stay here on forum for long time. maybe it's cause they had lost faith in the dev-team!?

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #20 : November 12, 2012, 04:26:33 PM »

I agree with HB , i think its the first reason . And i understand this , but if they dont stay here , they will have nothing . Gays are like us ( lesbians and transgender ) , we need to fight hard to have something and we need to hold the pressure to continue to have something

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover
: 10350

« #21 : November 13, 2012, 05:31:53 AM »

Though we can think about your idea Brandy, I ask myself what are they doing to get more poses? Or better I change my question: What are they interested in?

They someitmes add something in MM poses. That's all. They never added wishes or ideas in creative ideas - and some are general, like rooms, clothes and ideas for game. They never add something in Off-topic which is really for everyone.
What about Pantless Friday? I don't know if they are pantless - but I never have read they support this idea - which is definitely for them too!

I waited one day to answer - I hoped they would anser to your idea. But only HB, Rukya nd now I did. Ok, you posted yesterday evening, so we have to wait to finally see if someone is posting.

Don't misunderstood - I support their wishes as I support every other gender and person here. But very often I feel our help is rather one-sided. I also am sure, if I feel this way, the A-Team feels the same.

Alita
: 206

I bite but not hard :p

« #22 : January 24, 2013, 07:12:32 PM »

I like the idea lover :) but is it a good idea to  put a link?  maybe just the forum name?  Its just because i'm thinking what if someone sees the link and not knowing any better they may think its like one of those bad sites to take passwords or something and reports that person to admin by accident. 
Lover

« #23 : January 25, 2013, 07:49:12 AM »

You're right. Links also are blocked and replaced by a message so it doesn't make sense.

florise
: 208

« #24 : August 29, 2013, 01:55:05 PM »

I like this idea.

Lover

« #25 : August 30, 2013, 05:18:47 PM »

Perhaps we can do this in combination with next (not current) erotic story contest? What if we also start a game/contest, not a contets "who gets most new members" but a contest, wherenew members can win something? And those person, that "brought" the winner gets a price too...

Also there is still the ionterview idea. Is there someone, willing to do it?

bluedenim
: 3007

« #26 : August 30, 2013, 07:05:30 PM »

I think it's a great idea and I've been a strong mover in getting people to the forum for the last 2 years. I'm sorry that my current position isn't going to enable me to do this, but please folks let's run with it!
 :)

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Lover

« #27 : August 31, 2013, 07:34:27 PM »

The current poll (erotic story contest)  is a great chance to get new members. From today, september 1st, until ocotber, 31st, the contest is running. New members have to introduce and tell which member has advertised them.
The rules and price will be published soon.

: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: