*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Personal Ads (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  A sex war
« previous next »
: [1]
: A sex war  ( 4082 )
Zenameless
: 3

« : November 07, 2012, 06:57:31 PM »

Hey all! I am somewhat new to Achat, and I am a bit of a switch. I like both subbing and domming to females (and potentially shemales, yet to try however), and have come up with a nice new idea to add a bit of zest to some of the sessions i've been having.

Think of it as two doms, who are facing off to see who will dominate who. One will end up being submissive, the other will not. So the way it works is simple:

One person goes first, and they can choose any position they want to get their enemy into, and whilst in that position can do whatever sub-position they want, giving short commands or emotes to build on the RP. Not so much rape/force play, as rather light non-con. Then once they are finished with that position, they state such and the enemy gets a chance to get them into a position of their choice. And so on and so on until a winner emerges by the loser admitting defeat and being dominated for the rest of the session.

I admit this is a niche thing, and i hold little hope for people actually biting into this, but should anyone be interested, nudge me on Achat and we can talk!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : November 08, 2012, 02:38:07 AM »

Zenameless, let me give you a biiig welcome in the AChat forum first!

About your idea, i'm not so much interessed in it, but i'm sure someone can be, so feel free to give us more explanation about it and don't forget to share your impression and idea of AChat! they can help us and the dev-team to make it better!

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #2 : November 08, 2012, 03:26:16 AM »

Hi ya Zenameless,

Welcome to our Forum village,   Thank you for posting your idea. Hope you take your time to wander round and take a look at all the different topics on here.  Hopefully some may catch your eye to post your views and ideas .  :)

Your game sounds like an interesting role play with a twist.  As you make friends and chat, this could be bought up in conversation and your likes and dislikes discussed.  Like minded friends can then be linked up together to play when they are online :)

Hope you make some contacts. Have fun now :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
tangoracer
: 3444

« #3 : November 08, 2012, 04:21:12 PM »

Welcome to the fun of the forum Zenameless

The only problem I see with your idea is that when the person that goes first has had there fun they may just leave the room.
Leaving the other person in the cold.

Apart from that it sounds like it may be fun to try out I may use it with a good friend  ;) so i know they wont run out

: [1]  
« previous next »
: