*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Fantasies and Fetishes (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  body jewelry
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: body jewelry  ( 15180 )
Concerto

« #15 : November 30, 2012, 05:47:02 PM »

Susan and May showing us their nipple rings and belly hangers (same item for both models).....

I used the shirt uvw in order to generate the rings and hanger but it is far from ideal because a) they look very two dimensional and b) they fit to the body as a shirt would (i.e. the nipple rings look ok because shirts are tight to nipples but the belly ring hangs away from the navel because shirts do). They really need their own base file(s).
Lover
: 10350

« #16 : December 01, 2012, 02:01:04 AM »

Rukya is right and again I ask to use the thread in "share your creative ideas". For the polI won't consider any ideas outside of it.

Covems
: 1688

« #17 : December 01, 2012, 08:17:16 AM »

Rukya is right and again I ask to use the thread in "share your creative ideas". For the polI won't consider any ideas outside of it.

Just a suggestion here.  You could probably save yourself from having to type the above statement many, many times by moving the "Share your creative ideas" to here, the top of the Forum home page.  Although this probably can only be accomplished on the Admin level.

People, I include myself in this, are inherently lazy (hence the remote control and robots) and we tend to use whatever is convient at the time.  So I can see why the suggestions are being put here instead of in the "Creative Idea" section.  If you don't know the layout of the forum it's only natural to use this section.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Lover
: 10350

« #18 : December 02, 2012, 01:18:16 PM »

...by moving the "Share your creative ideas" to here, the top of the Forum home page.  Although this probably can only be accomplished on the Admin level.

You're right - we cannot move boards and we also can't start new boards.

bluedenim
: 3007

« #19 : December 02, 2012, 04:28:46 PM »

I SO WANT A COLLAR!!!
A little one, maybe with gems like a kitty collar and then a good sturdy slave collar.  mmmmm
I wore one for Miss Christy, it is pink leather it has my name on it that only she is allowed to call me, it would be so good if we could have them as accessories in the game.

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #20 : December 27, 2012, 04:46:21 PM »

I SO WANT A COLLAR!!!
A little one, maybe with gems like a kitty collar and then a good sturdy slave collar.  mmmmm
I wore one for Miss Christy, it is pink leather it has my name on it that only she is allowed to call me, it would be so good if we could have them as accessories in the game.

Bumping this.  Just to keep it in front of your mind  ;D COLLARS....................................COLLARS......................................COLLARS........................................COLLARS

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
bluedenim
: 3007

« #21 : January 04, 2013, 11:41:54 AM »

Yay!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: