*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Thank you everyone.
« previous next »
: [1]
: Thank you everyone.  ( 4821 )
Pafe
: 548

« : November 11, 2012, 09:02:05 AM »

Hiya's...

I thought I would put this here, as it is a form of an introduction.

To all my friends here in the Forum and to all the friends I haven't met yet, I would like to say thank you for your concern on our well being during the "Superstorm Sandy".  With a special thank you to Covems for relaying information about us to the Forum.  I would have done it myself, but while I was at my son's everytime I logged on to access the forum one of the grand children would interrupt.

We, Satoire and I, were under mandatory evacuation orders and had to leave our home.  My house is only 2 blocks from the ocean and the storm surge brought the Atlantic Ocean to within a half a block from it.  I feel very fortunate that we didn't have any extensive damage to the house.  We lost a piece of the roof and had water damage from the rain.  Also, a tree blew over and crushed my gazebo in the back yard and we lost some siding from the side of the house.

My boyfriend has already completed all the necessary repairs on my house and is helping some of my neighbors make repairs.  We finally have our power restored and have moved back in.  I need to paint one of the 3rd floor bedrooms yet, but other than that we're pretty much back to normal.

There are many in my area who lost everything and my heart goes out to them all.  If anyone would like to help, you can text the word REDCROSS to 90999 to make a $10 donation.  Thank you.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

P.S.  Where are my boudoir shoes? 

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #1 : November 11, 2012, 09:08:27 AM »

its nice to see that youre well  ;)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
mrsexlover
: 4985

« #2 : November 11, 2012, 10:38:48 AM »

Welcome back Pafe, i'm happy to hear you are all ok.  :)

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
tangoracer
: 3444

« #3 : November 11, 2012, 11:54:14 AM »

WELCOME BACK

So glad you and Satoire are both safe

Lover
: 10350

« #4 : November 11, 2012, 12:02:40 PM »

It's great to see you're back :-* Give my best regards to Lady Sat too :)

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #5 : November 11, 2012, 12:23:48 PM »

So glad to hear you and yours are safe & sound.  Here's hoping you are back on your feet again soon, preferably with boudoir shoes. :)

Really good to have you back again. Love & hugs girl    :-*    :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #6 : November 11, 2012, 03:26:45 PM »

Welcome back, Pafe! We had miss you two, our sweetest ladies and two wonderful friends! Big kiss and hugs for you two!

And, of course, my heart is near to all of the people who had lost their home and more to the one who had lost a friend or someone they love!

Bear
: 3856

« #7 : November 16, 2012, 07:17:35 AM »

So glad to hear you are two are safe and survived this with what appears to be minimal damage to your belongings.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: