*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with woman in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  DO YOU THINK OF POSES UPGRADES FOR FF ?
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
: DO YOU THINK OF POSES UPGRADES FOR FF ?  ( 84379 )
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #45 : December 23, 2013, 12:56:44 PM »

It's very new Concerto because I don't have the annoucement (update) in my game and in the shop the pose is only in the presentation !

FF sure ? because they said nothing on the picture ! If Yes Youpiii for the LickLick pose  ;D

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #46 : December 23, 2013, 12:58:46 PM »

Well i need to go check in game cause in the shop i see only a new FM 69

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Nat33

French Nympho Shemale

« #47 : December 23, 2013, 01:13:29 PM »

Hi Rukya,

I have just this when I open the shop:

No update for me in the game yet !

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #48 : December 23, 2013, 01:22:52 PM »

OOOk , i checked and we have effectively an update on the FF69 . They made the pose totally different than the MF version this time , its a good thing .

Now they just need to update the FS version to remove the strapon , and to give the 69 to MM , and it will be perfect :)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Concerto

« #49 : December 23, 2013, 03:12:02 PM »

Nat, I am not really sure what you are saying, it is an FF update, hence the comments in my post.

It is true that it doesn't actually say that at the shop. It was quite poorly implemented in that regard but Angela has already tried it out two or three times and finds it much better than the original.

Rukya, you are so kind. I thought that you would be so overjoyed that they had done something for you that you would forget about us ;)
Nat33

French Nympho Shemale

« #50 : December 23, 2013, 04:04:22 PM »

@ Concerto:
Je disais que d'habitude j'avais une image pour la présentation des poses dans le jeu quelques soit le genre, MM, MS, FF etc...
Et lĂ  je n'ai rien eu pour le moment ;)

I found strange because how players found the poses if not presented in the game ?
I know a lot don't read the forum or goes in Shop after seeing the pub of the news in the game.

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #51 : December 24, 2013, 04:23:58 AM »

Rukya, you are so kind. I thought that you would be so overjoyed that they had done something for you that you would forget about us ;)

How could i forget ? :) . TG , Gays and Lesbians have the same hmmm ... fights ( maybe .... hmmm is fights the right word ? )

And wich kind of queen will i be if i was forgetting my loyal subjects  ;D

jondas

« #52 : December 24, 2013, 05:11:30 AM »

I am not sure whether it's good or bad that the queen omits to mention straight guys among her 'subjects' :P
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #53 : December 25, 2013, 03:28:21 PM »

Well straight members dont really need that we fight hard for them to have poses or upgrades  :P

Nat33

French Nympho Shemale

« #54 : December 25, 2013, 03:34:23 PM »

I think one thing... It's still great that you have a new pose at Christmas, one for a year is great  ;D

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #55 : December 26, 2013, 05:09:00 AM »

Nat, are you trying to be spanked by our Paddle Queen!?   :o

Nat33

French Nympho Shemale

« #56 : December 26, 2013, 05:36:08 AM »

Yes  8)

jondas

« #57 : December 26, 2013, 07:03:10 AM »

You mean that it was Santa who brought the pose Nat? may be you ladies ought to seduce him to camp in achat this year :p
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #58 : December 27, 2013, 08:17:37 AM »

Yes  8)

I'll remember this  ;D

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #59 : December 27, 2013, 09:16:25 AM »

Yes  8)

I'll remember this  ;D

I'm sure you will.....but hurry, cause new year, new life!

: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6  
« previous next »
: