*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Just want to say hi
« previous next »
: [1]
: Just want to say hi  ( 4533 )
Naughtyann
: 3

I like the outdoors

« : November 14, 2012, 05:05:12 AM »

I'm Ann (Naughtyann) and would like to introduce myself.
I'm on the chat for a few weeks now and allready had a lot of fun here.
I love to wear nylon like stockings or crotchless pantyhose under a miniskirt ;)
I also love to have outdoor sex, so I go look around here for the possibility to ask Achat if they can add a outdoor place instead of a room.
Hope I can find where to ask and I ask you all to help realize this.

Love and kisses, :-*
Ann xxx
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : November 14, 2012, 05:10:18 AM »

Welcome Ann :)

It's great you made your way to "our" forum, which hopefully will be your forum too. Look around and ever you like to add your thoughts, please do.
In this topic http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2061.0.html we are collecting ideas for rooms and also outdoor scenes, feel free to add your ideas.

Think about sending me your date of birth and you will get rewards and greetings on your special day :)

Hugs,
Lover

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : November 14, 2012, 05:19:58 AM »

Ann, it's always nice to see new faces joining us here in the forum!

Feel free to take a tour and to share your idea about outdoors place and, of course, about this wonderful world!

and if you need a drink, please, join us at the Bar & Grill in the erotic stories section!

Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #3 : November 15, 2012, 02:02:17 AM »

Welcome to the forum Ann hope you enjoy

shejoy
: 87

« #4 : November 15, 2012, 01:27:16 PM »

hi Ann  ,

welcome here at the forum .
I only had one outdoor experience and it wasn't that good , because i started to feel a cold breeze around my balls , getting me to pump harder so i didn't feel that breeze anymore , what also made me cum more quickly then expected , and my outdoor action was finished very quickly .
Good that i had a second round at home  ;D

greets and welcome from shejoy

looking back to the past , you stand with your back to the future .
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #5 : November 15, 2012, 03:47:06 PM »

Welcome to Forum ,  Its fun and frolics all the way.  Have a mooch round and I'm sure you will find something to catch your eye , we have the Achat Tattler to keep you updated on all the news,  the local police - NSPD - who love space travel and donuts ,  fashion houses, galleries and recently a beauty salon and when your feet get tired, there's always the AB&G to quench your thirst and who knows you may get a foot massage :)  Anything seems to go in there  hehe  - first drink is free btw   ;D

Enjoy and I hope to read more of your ideas and views

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Kingdustin
: 598

« #6 : November 15, 2012, 04:39:28 PM »

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!!

Naughtyann its good see you join us here, like every all ready said look around and have good time.  =)

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
: [1]  
« previous next »
: