*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  sorry about Kingdustin
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: sorry about Kingdustin  ( 13837 )
Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« : November 15, 2012, 01:43:30 AM »

I was sorry to read your post in the bar & Grill and the trouble you are having, I hope everything works out for you, I have a few friends who have gone through the samething.When they put money before people a lot more of this will happen. Hope to see you back on here some day.
 All the best KingDustin

Lover
: 10350

« #1 : November 15, 2012, 04:35:20 AM »

Good luck and all the best Dustin! Hope you can solve your problems and come back.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : November 15, 2012, 04:38:05 AM »

Let me join Lover and Lydiarose....

I had write this before, but even for short time, now you are part of this big family, Dustin! When you are able to come back here, we gonna give you a big and special welcome!

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #3 : November 15, 2012, 04:40:56 AM »

Echoing all the sentiments of all your friends here King, Hope you can find solutions to your problems and that soon you will be back here rocking and rolling with us again.

You are a valued member here and will be missed.   Good luck in all that you do, and hope to do.   Hurry back to the Forum village soon.  

Big hug and kisses.

xxx

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
shejoy
: 87

« #4 : November 15, 2012, 05:20:08 AM »

hey king D ,

i hope you can find a solution very soon , and we will see you back again .

greets Shejoy

looking back to the past , you stand with your back to the future .
ssgt
: 111

« #5 : November 15, 2012, 09:15:32 AM »

Good luck King,  I m sure as time passes thinks will get better for you.  A lot of people have been in the same circumstances and worked through it.  Remember you have alot of friends here.
Bear
: 3856

« #6 : November 15, 2012, 09:25:40 AM »

Hang in there King' and I hope it works out for you.  Just pop in occasionally to say hi' and keep the Av' half active even if you don't play atm.

tangoracer
: 3444

« #7 : November 15, 2012, 09:52:08 AM »

Like HB i have already said in the bar but will say it again.

Sorry to hear about your trouble you will be missed here hope you get it all sorted and will be back soon.

I enjoyed reading your posts and like I'v said you will be missed

All the best in the future Tango

Kingdustin
: 598

« #8 : November 15, 2012, 10:46:56 AM »

Lydiarose , thank for putting this up here and to every who post. I thank you, It means a lot read your words. I to hope that thing wiil work out. I not going down with out a fight. I wont be coming on to the forums as much as i use too. So take care you all. I hope to see to all ASAP.

Kiss and hug to all the lovely ladies.
and hug and hand shake for the gentlemen

=)

Edit:
Good News every one. If i do get kick out I my be able to live with my Grand Mother. So my time away will only be few month rather few years. hopeing for best.
« : November 15, 2012, 04:35:16 PM Kingdustin »

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
bluedenim
: 3007

« #9 : November 16, 2012, 12:40:17 AM »

Good luck Dustin.

Look forward to seeing you back soon.

xx

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Lover
: 10350

« #10 : November 16, 2012, 03:52:10 AM »

Good luck Dustin. But I also wanna give you an advice: Try to solve your problems, get your life back on your own hands. This is more important then any other thing in life. You always will be welcome here and we want you to have fun and friends here. We don't runaway but your life will if you don't fix your troubles.
There is always a path and a solution. Concentrate to this, start to act and handle. Make sure you know what to do - and then DO it.
Get your ass up and make the first step ASAP - the best time is NOW.

I added a poem I made for a friend http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,748.msg42042.html#new Perhaps it also helps you and gives you brave, confidence and hope...
« : November 16, 2012, 04:25:28 AM Lover »

Kingdustin

« #11 : November 16, 2012, 02:17:26 PM »

Thanks lover, I'm do every thing I can but odd are against me but like I'm fighting it, so don't worry about me. I know what need to be done but doing it is the hard part. I'm still working on few thing. so there still hope. remember I'm not till the end of the month so we see if what happens then.

Thank you all.....again lol

tangoracer
: 3444

« #12 : November 16, 2012, 07:38:58 PM »

That's good news about being able to stay with your Grand Mother but lets all hope you don't get kicked out at the end of the month.
It will be a shame to loss you from the game and the forum.

Kingdustin

« #13 : November 29, 2012, 09:44:06 PM »

THE KING IS HERE TO STAY!!

for now. cant say what will happen month or two latter :(
special thanks to my great Grandmother for helping me out. and to all who supported me thanks ;D
« : November 29, 2012, 09:49:48 PM Kingdustin »

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #14 : November 30, 2012, 02:17:54 AM »

YAHIIIIIII!

really good news, Dustin! wellcome back, my friends!

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: