*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  i'm new to the forum
« previous next »
: [1]
: i'm new to the forum  ( 4821 )
raelyn
: 3

« : November 15, 2012, 11:51:37 AM »

hi everybody!! i joined the forum several days ago and i mean to do this before now!

i live in Georgia in USA, i'm 22,  i work part-time as a secretary, and i'm finishing my college as a part-time student.

i've looked around some and this place seems wild and fun!!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : November 15, 2012, 12:04:14 PM »

Welcome into our big family! it's always nice have new faces running free in our place!

And when you are tired and need a drink, take a tour at the Bar & Grill in the story section!

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #2 : November 15, 2012, 01:49:53 PM »

welcome to this crazy world rae  :-* i'm sure you'll find many friends here  ;D kisses

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #3 : November 15, 2012, 03:38:23 PM »

Welcome raelyn to this mad  Forum Village, its fun and you will make new friends here...  take a gentle walk round and you will find lots to entertain you, from  the Achat Tattler, the local NSPD and their adventures in space, the AB&G fantasy bar and all the fashion houses and galleries.

Hope you like the erotic story contest that is currently going through the voting stage. Please read the Time Travel stories and vote for your favourite. They are very hot and your vote shows support for the authors efforts.  Authors names are published after the voting stage :)

Hope you enjoy your time here and  that you post your views and ideas  :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #4 : November 16, 2012, 01:33:26 AM »

Welcome to the forum  Raelyn

Lover
: 10350

« #5 : November 16, 2012, 03:39:55 AM »

Hello Raelyn,

big welcome to our crazy place.You're absolutely right, this place is wild and full of fun. Join us and you never will regret it :)

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #6 : November 16, 2012, 05:22:40 AM »

Hi, my fellow Newbie.  It is fun and there are very nice people here.

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Bear
: 3856

« #7 : November 16, 2012, 07:14:13 AM »

Welcome Raelyn. Hope to see you join in on sharing thoughts and your imgaination here in the forum!

: [1]  
« previous next »
: