*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New to the site
« previous next »
: [1]
: New to the site  ( 5463 )
Pookie77
: 463

« : November 25, 2012, 12:26:36 PM »

Hello everyone,

I am a new member, just signed up.  A nice guy from your forum gave me a gift with the condition that I sign in to this and post an introduction.  So I am introducing myself here lolz

I look forward to meeting you all and chatting with you.

Thank you (you know who you are).

slaved
: 38

Evelyne

MSN Messenger - hentai1972@hotmail.fr
« #1 : November 25, 2012, 12:37:57 PM »

Well hello Pookie !!

It is a bit strange ( for me ) that you join just because you had kind of moral debt and join to pay the debt.

I hope you will read and enjoy the forum as much as you may appreciate the Dreamworld.
Here I hope you can find nice advices, and fantasies.

And that you may find also that some stories, tellings ... of other members will rise your pleasure to be in AChat.

So, a big welcome to you!
In the hope of reading you for more than an introduction :)

Flesh opens when mind warms.
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #2 : November 25, 2012, 12:55:22 PM »

Welcome to the forum :)

like slaved , i find strange to come only cause someone gifted you , and i hope you'll find many friends here

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Pookie77
: 463

« #3 : November 25, 2012, 01:19:23 PM »

You two do not understand my intent.  Perhaps I didn't make myself clear.

In order to register in the forum you HAVE to be a premium member.  Therefore you need a subscription of some kind, be a 3 day subscription or a year long one.  The gift was to enable me to actually JOIN the forum and post, which I WANTED to do.  (I'm not so sure now.)

Anyway... Thank you for your strange welcome.

Lover
: 10350

« #4 : November 25, 2012, 01:53:02 PM »

Welcome Pookie :)

You got a gift and used to become prem and join the forum - everything is all right. You just have been misunderstood but it's no problem at all.
Look around, share your wishes, hopes and ideas and have lots of fun in this crazy place :)

Feel free to ask if you have questions and don't be scraed to visit the bar, the ice house or the off-topic board too. Every opinion is welcome and as Rukya and Eve have mentioned, meet nice people and become a precious member here too.

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #5 : November 25, 2012, 03:13:44 PM »

yes i think we misunderstood you . To me your line sounded like if someone told you : " I gift you but you must join the forum " :)

So its nice to see that in fact its more : " I gift you , like this you can join the forum "

hmmm not sure i'm clear here  ;D . Anyway , it wasnt my intention ( and sure not slaved intention ) to offend you . So if i did , i'm sorry .

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #6 : November 25, 2012, 06:00:03 PM »

Welcome to the forum Pookie  hope you enjoy

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #7 : November 26, 2012, 05:10:51 AM »

Pookie, you are welcome in opur big home, open for everyone who wanna increase the AChat experience whit new idea, criticism about what we have right now and, of course, sharing some personal work, like stories, draw and, why not!, new outfits to add to AChat using the tools!

And about Rukya and Evelyne (Slaved), i think they had simply mistunderstood your words....infact, i have done the same at the begin, so i really thank you to had clear them in your second post! Hope you gonna enjoy this strange place.....for sure, we all do!  :D

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #8 : November 26, 2012, 12:01:55 PM »

Hey Pookie,  Welcome to Forum. It's always good to see new faces.

People talk different languages here and sometimes English is such a strange language it can translate all wrong or be taken two ways.  Everyone is great here so please, always take it the good way :)

Hopefully you will take your time to meander round the wonderful topics and voice your views and ideas...  and meet new neighbours along the way.

Any problems you come across, just ask any of us, we are always pleased to help.

And if you feel like a bit of a drink , the AB&G is open all hours...  first drink is on the house ...  hic cup  ::)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: [1]  
« previous next »
: