*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Secret Santa
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 14
: Secret Santa  ( 102880 )
Lover
: 10350

« : December 09, 2012, 05:27:00 PM »

Ok friends, I've got an idea but don't know if it's possible. So i need your help :)

What about a secret Santa here in forum? Could it work in any way?

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #1 : December 09, 2012, 05:29:34 PM »

what do you call a secret santa ?

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover

« #2 : December 09, 2012, 05:34:40 PM »

If i use translator german-french its also called secret santa?!

Its a little present you give to someone. In rl its usually done between people of a group - friends for example.
You choose one person ( or its drawn by lot) and give your gift. We cannot give things here, but what about some nice words, a symbolic gift,a dance...

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #3 : December 09, 2012, 05:53:49 PM »

oh ok i see what you mean , but its not called santa in french ( but i dont remember how its called ).

You need to set how it could work here before know if its interesting  :)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Concerto

« #4 : December 09, 2012, 06:45:41 PM »

Well, like anything, someone has to organise it.

So everyone who wants to participate gives their name to the organiser.

So, say A, B, C, D, E and F participate.

The organiser then uses some method of determining who gives a present to whom and notifies the participants individually.

So, say...
A gives to D
B gives to F
C gives to A
D gives to E
E gives to B
F gives to C

but, in order for it to remain secret, they all give to the organiser and then that person redistributes the presents to the recipients.

The problem is determining what sort of present would be appreciated, is transferable and remains anonymous.
« : December 09, 2012, 06:47:24 PM Concerto »
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #5 : December 10, 2012, 07:48:12 AM »

Mmmm. I have been trying to think about how this could work,   The girls could eventually identify themselves to their  lucky guy  who would get a Christmas lap or pole dance as their Achat Christmas Gift

It's a pity we haven't got  a Guy chip n dale  dance. I certainly would love one of those .

Maybe the guys could offer a foot massage ... I adore those too...

So a secret Santa with an Achat difference.  ;D

What do you think ?

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #6 : December 10, 2012, 08:00:42 AM »

it could be fun , as long as we dont have to go further with them  ;D

Brandybee

« #7 : December 10, 2012, 08:23:14 AM »

Of course,  nothing further  is on the table... Just the chosen Lap or Pole Dance  for the girls to Perform and just the Foot massage for the guys to perform.

Unless of course,  you have a special arrangement with  your friend - the Cookie. Monster  !!     :o

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #8 : December 10, 2012, 08:46:53 AM »

uhuh the only arrangement with the cookie monster will be some hits with the crop  ;D

Brandybee

« #9 : December 10, 2012, 09:09:58 AM »

Shall we ask for volunteers then ...   The Forum Village  Secret Santa... 

If you are a girl your gift will be the Lap dance or  Pole Dance to the guy pulled out of the hat

If you are a guy your gift will be a foot massage to the lucky girl ...

Count me in  ;D

1. Brandybee.   

Lover

« #10 : December 10, 2012, 09:13:25 AM »

As long as there is no other shouting "I want to do it" I will organize.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #11 : December 10, 2012, 09:15:26 AM »

lol......this will start in the forum but end in the game!

I will pass, anyway.....i don't think there can be so much of you interessed in my gift, you know....  ::)

Brandybee

« #12 : December 10, 2012, 09:21:07 AM »

HB,   The advantage you got  is you can give or have either. ,  that is if you have those  poses ?   Mine are MF. I' m afraid .

Anyway if I was your secret Santa, that would be fine with me  and  be even funnier if we had a few yards of Ales ..   The Bull challenge was pretty funny      ;D

Lover,  sounds good, if you don't mind organising the volunteers.   :-*
« : December 10, 2012, 09:22:49 AM Brandybee »

Lover

« #13 : December 10, 2012, 09:26:20 AM »

I will. I also try to differ between the sex - FM/FF/Shemales... so everyone gets what he feels good with

Brandybee

« #14 : December 10, 2012, 09:31:51 AM »

Actually that is rather sweet ,  but  you know,  the devil in me ... Says  lets see how the cookie crumbles ...   Be real funny if you and Bear had to give each other a  foot massage.  ...    That is if the poor MM even have that pose ...

Or maybe one of you would have to  make a free user Girl ...     OMG .. How funny would that be.    :o

: [1] 2 3 ... 14  
« previous next »
: