*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Secret Santa
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14
: Secret Santa  ( 102875 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #15 : December 10, 2012, 09:43:16 AM »

oh gosh....Brandy, if i was sipping tea while reading your  last post, be sure i had spurt it all over the screen, lol!  :o

The point is i don't want to force someone who don't want to have my gift, you know.....even if the temptation is big!

and about the bull ride...yes, it was funny and i think we nned to organized more thing like that at the B&G!  ;)

Lover
: 10350

« #16 : December 10, 2012, 09:46:24 AM »

LMAO :D Good luck I'm out, I organize ;)

hentaiboy69

« #17 : December 10, 2012, 09:49:35 AM »

lol.....are you sure you are out just cause you organize it!? I know someone so noisy to push you in!   ::)

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #18 : December 10, 2012, 09:59:14 AM »

A a a.    Lover ...  Bad news ... I volunteered you.  LMAO.

Tea Spurter moments ...  Isn't that what Christmas Cheer is all about ...  Hehe

If you volunteer,  then you  are  willing to receive and give such gifts.... And all in the spirit of. Good Christmas Cheer,  even if to carry them out, you have to make a temporary free user  avi.  

Come on you two ... This is going to be one hell of a laugh and be interesting for the volunteers to post this wonderful experience..

I remember once,  I did something similar to show someone how I did the Lap Dance .   OMG  - I have never laughed so hard in my life or worn so many  sex clothes.

This is not about sex, this is about spreading the  fun of Christmas ... And what better way than to laugh & jest with friends   ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69

« #19 : December 10, 2012, 10:08:38 AM »

hell, Bee.......noisy as allways! I would like to do but only if the others are ok wiith it.

Brandybee

« #20 : December 10, 2012, 10:13:05 AM »

Count yourself in

Ok

1 Brandybee
2. Lover
3 Bear
4 Hentaiboy

I 'm sure I just heard Bear shout over to me then  - "I'm in grrr ".     ;D

Any other takers?       Go on ....  Dare you ...   ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69

« #21 : December 10, 2012, 10:15:41 AM »

i'd say othersss! lol!  ;D

Covems
: 1688

« #22 : December 10, 2012, 10:16:34 AM »

I'm throwing my Santa hat into the ring.  Count me in for whatever happens... I already have most of the MF, MFM, and FMF poses and if necessary, I'll buy the pose needed.

who knows... this could open up a whole new world for someone, myself included... heheh

Just remember one thing though... you'll have to put up with my bad jokes.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
slaved
: 38

Evelyne

MSN Messenger - hentai1972@hotmail.fr
« #23 : December 10, 2012, 10:19:28 AM »

Hello all dear peoples of the Dreamworld's Forum.

What will be the time for the gift delivering ? I will not be here for Christmas myself, and I don't know when I'll return
( about the 26th of december, but nothing is sure ) ?

So I gladly join the pool  :P but depend on the delivrery's date.

Best humbles regards

Flesh opens when mind warms.
Lover
: 10350

« #24 : December 10, 2012, 10:21:39 AM »

There is no fixed date. I'm gonna draw lots in about christmas and publish the couples. Then it's on you to make a date.

Brandybee

« #25 : December 10, 2012, 10:23:37 AM »

Covems, you are a dark horse!!!  But I so love you .... Welcome aboard the Forum Village Secret Santa   :o

You too slaved ..   It 's. a mutual arrangement as agreed by the two parties involved .. Just. Post your brief experience after so we all know who you got and how much you laughed.  Hehe

slaved
: 38

Evelyne

MSN Messenger - hentai1972@hotmail.fr
« #26 : December 10, 2012, 10:26:44 AM »

hi hi hi tee heeeee count me in so  ;D

Flesh opens when mind warms.
Brandybee

« #27 : December 10, 2012, 10:36:21 AM »

Am I right in thinking ... There will be  two " fun " occasions here

1.  Where you are the Secret Santa. Giving your "gift"
2. Where the Secret Santa  is visiting you and  receiving your  "gift"

Mmmmm.....  Fun times ahead  ::)

Come on folks, jump aboard the sleigh slowly being pulled through the Forum Village  ...  Hehe,  this  is going to be one Achat Christmas you will never forget ... Ho. Ho. Ho.   ;D
« : December 10, 2012, 10:44:53 AM Brandybee »

Pafe
: 548

« #28 : December 10, 2012, 11:40:07 AM »

Hiya's...

What a fantastic, fabulous idea!  This sounds like so much fun.  I'll step into the game with my boudoir shoes on.   ;D

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

P.S.  You know... spanking could be one of the choices, too.  Isn't that available for all?  But I don't know if getting my bottom swatted would be considered a gift.

Brandybee

« #29 : December 10, 2012, 11:48:53 AM »

pssst    Pafe ,  not a good idea if Rukya jumps on the sleigh ... or Bear ...   I might win them and a paddle ...  gulping .... oh does not bear thinking about  ...  ouch..  eye watering ... :'(

: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14  
« previous next »
: