*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  hello everybody
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: hello everybody  ( 9423 )
freddie
: 248

Sweet child o'mine

« : December 19, 2012, 05:07:06 AM »

hey ...i'm freddie,43 years old rocker from italy
i often read the stories here,from contests and others,and i read also what happens at AB&G.......woww
i 've found everything very interesting,funny and sexy...
i appreciate what you all do here...my compliments and keep on like this...
i will try to join some next funny stuff,as secret santa if only i was faster lol....
so now i wish you all a merry xmas and a wonderful new year
hoping to survive the 21 december!
ciao!!!!

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : December 19, 2012, 05:24:26 AM »

Benvenuto in questa specie di gabbia di matti......   ::)

Now back to english.....it's nice to see a new italian face around! wooohooo!
You can join as for some fun and share your idea every time you want, it will be a great pleasure for all of us!

Patricia1975
: 385

« #2 : December 19, 2012, 08:51:59 AM »

Welcome to Forum Freddie.
Kiss........Patricia
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #3 : December 19, 2012, 09:58:02 AM »

welcome freddie , hope you'll have fun here .

I hope we'll all survive to december 21th  ;D . We have big chances for it , i see only 4 things who could destroy earth now , a big CME (if it happen tomorrow) , a gama ray from a near Novae , a super volcano ( very few chances) , and a nuclear war  ;D

I think i'll use my paddle stgill for long time  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover
: 10350

« #4 : December 19, 2012, 10:06:40 AM »

Hi Freddie and big welcome to this rockin forum!

Thansk for your nice words and now... just add your comments and become a member of our crazy community.

If you still wanna join Secret Santa - please do. I need one more man - oh, and it's not for me ;)

hentaiboy69

« #5 : December 19, 2012, 10:09:06 AM »

Lover, don't try to avoid it.....you MUST take part at the Secret Santa, man!

I hope we'll all survive to december 21th  ;D . We have big chances for it , i see only 4 things who could destroy earth now , a big CME (if it happen tomorrow) , a gama ray from a near Novae , a super volcano ( very few chances) , and a nuclear war  ;D

Rukya, you had forget the dangerous one: you using your paddle to spank someone (any volonteer!?  ;D) and make the word spread in half!

ssgt
: 111

« #6 : December 19, 2012, 12:57:07 PM »

Freddie you will enjoy yourself on here.  Nice place to meet new people and read some super sexy threads and some wonderful stories
Bear
: 3856

« #7 : December 19, 2012, 01:26:29 PM »

Thankyou Freddie,.. and happy holidays to you. We hope to see more from you in the forum!

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #8 : December 19, 2012, 07:56:40 PM »

Freddie, my man , you made it and a very big welcome ...  As you can see the Secret Santa is open again so join us, please

And come to the bar ... glad you are a fan,   come join in the fun there, first drink is on the house, although you will have to put your Tux on, at the moment, there's a party on...  yay.

Merry Christmas.   Hope you post your views and ideas too...  We will all help if you have any problems and Hentai speaks your native tongue... So all is good.

Hugs & mwah . xxx

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69

« #9 : December 20, 2012, 02:47:47 AM »

Bee, don't tell me YOU make him join us.....  ::)

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #10 : December 20, 2012, 06:15:44 AM »

I may have mentioned it a few times and chatted about the stories and bar,   But the  secret Santa whet his appetite in the end.  ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Covems
: 1688

« #11 : December 20, 2012, 07:22:04 AM »

Welcom Freddie... join in the fun. 

Rukya... the Oreo Cookie says not to worry.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #12 : December 20, 2012, 07:30:22 AM »

lol yes i saw , and as i took oreo as second language at school , i can translate .

It say that EOW will come from the god Paddle at an undetermined date  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Cheya
: 177

Sweet with a Chance oƒ Sass ♥

« #13 : December 22, 2012, 01:36:38 PM »

Awwe darn it i am  late ... welcome here freddie :), have a good time and happy holidays  ;)

kiss

~             Be Sensual, Wild and Wonderful       ~
Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #14 : December 23, 2012, 03:29:20 AM »

welcome to the forum and as that song goes have yourself a very marry xmas hope to see you soon

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: