*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Secret Valentine
« previous next »
: 1 ... 18 19 [20]
: Should Secret Valentine be really secret?
Yes   -10 (18.2%)
No   -24 (43.6%)
I don't mind   -21 (38.2%)
: 53

: Secret Valentine  ( 147435 )
Covems
: 1688

« #285 : March 19, 2013, 07:30:53 AM »

Hold the presses!!  I was mistaken  I DO have a picture... well actually it's a small BandiCam clip.

Through all the confusion of being drafted, I had forgotten that I had this.  Please forgive me... especially Concerto... It's just that my head was full of other things.  I managed to knock some of last month out of an ear... so... it's better now.

Here's the clip of a lovely time.  *sigh*

Thank you Concerto

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Concerto

« #286 : March 19, 2013, 10:32:08 AM »

Mmmmm, yes, thank you Covems :):):)
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #287 : March 19, 2013, 10:40:56 AM »

Waaaiit....isn't that Bear in the background!?   :o

jayc
: 1600

« #288 : March 19, 2013, 10:53:27 AM »

Last Sunday I finally was able to meet up with Jeanona31 for our secret valentine date.

After a rough start,( I was booted out of the room and Jeanona was left by her lonesome chatting away to an empty room) ……….hate when that happens  lol

Anyway we resolved the glitch and tried again and I was not disappointed! During a lovely slow Dance we got acquainted and chatted about our countries and interests outside of Achat.

And like what always happens when absorbed in stimulating conversation, we lost track of time and never did get around to the lap dance, but I am not complaining because I made a new friend and really enjoyed our date.

For all of you who have not had the opportunity to meet Jeanona,  please make an effort to meet our resident genius clothing designer, she is lovely and very sweet and intelligent and it was an honor to meet and spend some time with her.

So a big thanks to Jeanona31 and thank you  for a lovely afternoon
Cheya
: 177

Sweet with a Chance oƒ Sass ♥

« #289 : March 20, 2013, 08:37:31 AM »

Just wanted to fill in my report of my valentine's date with andrews511

After a couple of attempts we were finally able to meet and it was truely worth the wait

He was really kind, inviting me over to his yacht, offering me a drink and making me feel comfortable.
After we settled down for a while he stood up to play some light music, offering me a slow dance, just WOW his dancing abilities were surely impressive, elegantly leading me, it felt like we were floating over the dance floor mmmmm

We sunk into a deep conversation, crossing all sorts of topics and he always had an interesting mindset to share.

He was a real gentleman, caring, respectful and a tiny little bit cheeky :o, make sure to meet his acquaintance ladies!!!!

I had a very wonderful and refreshing time during our dance, even though it was cutted short due to rl commitments but we might meet again ;D

~             Be Sensual, Wild and Wonderful       ~
tangoracer
: 3444

« #290 : March 23, 2013, 06:57:38 AM »

After some time Miss Rukya finally got her foot massage after her date pulled out as did mine I offered me serve's to her to fill in for her date.
I am glad to say Miss Rukya excepted my offer :)

SO HERE GO WHAT HAPPENED
Location Achat Hotel Pent House

Knock Knock ,  "who is it" from behind the door
"Room serves" I answer
"Room serves" as the door opens "I didn't order anything"
"Good evening Miss I'm Tango and as part of your stay in the Pent House you are intitled to a free Foot Massage"
"Please come in,  I'm Rukya,   I have been on my feet all day"

I walk into the Pent House and make my preparations Miss Rukya goes into the bedroom to return in the white hotel rob.
"Please Miss Rukya set here for me" as I tap the sofa
She walks over and sets infront of me. I gently take her feet and place them in a bowl of warm oiled water and let then sock
As they sock I go to my trolley and pore a glass of champagne and hand it to Miss Rukya "Thank you Tango" she says as she sips the cold champagne

I kneel at her feet and take her left foot out of the oiled water put my magic ingratiate onto he foot I let it do its work under the pressure of my fingers and palms.

I place her foot back into the bowl and repeat the my actions with Miss Rukya's right foot with the sound's of soft moans coming from Miss Rakya and by the feel of her foot relaxing in my hand I know i was doing my job well.

Placing her foot back in the bowl I take her left foot back out and dry it off

Placing her foot on my chest I work my hands up and down her left curf to her knee
placing her left foot on the floor I take the right foot out of the bowl dry it and massage the right curf

With soft moans coming from Miss Rukya and her head back her feet legs and her body had relaxed
I place her foot down next to her left and look up to see a nice smile looking down on me.

"Thank you so much that was fantastic" Miss Rukya turns on the stereo
"Would you like a dance as to say thank you Tango" she asks
"Yes I would love one Miss" I take her in my arms and hold her close to me and dance slowly to the soft music as the song ends,
I ask "my I kiss you Miss Rukya"
"Yes you may" she replies
We kiss softly as we danced to the next song as it ends I break your Kiss.
"Miss Rukya I have to go but you can ask for me again all the time you are here at the Hotel"
I kiss her gently on the cheek and take my trolley and leave her room.

As I walk down the hall I wonder If she will order a foot Massage again

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #291 : March 29, 2013, 08:27:08 AM »

Just a reminder for those who have not completed their dates yet. Couples are shown on  PAGE 14

Come on Folks,  if not done so already, Please arrange your dates  and sign up for Secret Easter ...   Its all fun and giggles here.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
mercer78
: 149

If ignorance is bliss tis folly to be wise

« #292 : March 29, 2013, 10:27:45 AM »

Just a reminder for those who have not completed their dates yet. Couples are shown on  PAGE 14

Come on Folks,  if not done so already, Please arrange your dates  and sign up for Secret Easter ...   Its all fun and giggles here.

Sorry Brandy just don't think my date with mooncalf is going to happen  :(

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #293 : March 29, 2013, 10:48:13 AM »

Seems some members have gone missing without informing their dates or withdrawing from the event.    Nevermind ...   Please sign up for Secret Easter  & I'm sure you will have more luck.

Please don't be disheartened,  most members who sign up do honour their date commitments .    Please volunteer again ok   ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
mercer78

« #294 : March 29, 2013, 05:06:37 PM »

Seems some members have gone missing without informing their dates or withdrawing from the event.    Nevermind ...   Please sign up for Secret Easter  & I'm sure you will have more luck.

Please don't be disheartened,  most members who sign up do honour their date commitments .    Please volunteer again ok   ;D

I take it all back just had my date with mooncalf and it was amazing I won't say any more that a gentleman never kisses and tells hehe.

Lover
: 10350

« #295 : March 29, 2013, 05:15:44 PM »

Ah thats wonderful mercer :) Im happy for you... and now join secret easter for another wonderful time. Sometimes waiting for someone is worth it ;)

mercer78

« #296 : March 29, 2013, 05:20:12 PM »

Ah thats wonderful mercer :) Im happy for you... and now join secret easter for another wonderful time. Sometimes waiting for someone is worth it ;)

:D  Ok you twisted my arm

Alita
: 206

I bite but not hard :p

« #297 : March 30, 2013, 08:32:58 PM »

lol that picture covems
: 1 ... 18 19 [20]  
« previous next »
: