*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Secret Valentine
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20
: Should Secret Valentine be really secret?
Yes   -10 (18.2%)
No   -24 (43.6%)
I don't mind   -21 (38.2%)
: 53

: Secret Valentine  ( 147416 )
Mollie
: 48

« #30 : January 05, 2013, 07:15:01 AM »

I had so much fun with my Secret Santas, that it makes me eager to sign up for Secret Valentine.  I may actually have to buy a subscription!  :)

Just a thought here:  It would be rather fun if we could actually do this in secret.  Hehe.   I realize that it would be a lot of work to do, but so much fun if we could give it a go.  Each of us would get a message from the organizer telling us who our Secret Valentine is.  Hehe.  No one else would know until we posted someting about the meeting.  Then we would meet and exchange the foot rub, or dance.

Although that would remove all the fun bantering that goes on once the list gets posted

So please put my name on the list.

Thank you
jeanona31
: 503

« #31 : January 05, 2013, 07:41:20 AM »

Not sure what to expect of secret Valentine,
I was a bit out of all games around but whatever, seems fun and interesting , count me in ! :)

Lover
: 10350

« #32 : January 05, 2013, 10:18:45 AM »

Updated List

1. Lover
2. Brandybee
3. Bear
4. tangoracer
5. Marilyn
6. Masaru88
7. Momma_Andrea
8. Alita
9. mrsexlover
10 Lydiarose
11 Covems
12 Concerto
13 Cheya
14 All_for_you
15 mercer78
16 andrews511
17 Pafe
18 Hentaiboy69
19 Rukya
20 stevemag
21 Driso
22 Satoire
23 Mollie
24 Jeanona31

Lover

« #33 : January 05, 2013, 10:22:07 AM »

@ Jeanona
Not sure what to expect of secret Valentine,
I was a bit out of all games around but whatever, seems fun and interesting , count me in ! Smiley
I can tell you: Fun, fun, fun and probably some..... fun :D

@ Mollie
Just a thought here:  It would be rather fun if we could actually do this in secret.  Hehe.   I realize that it would be a lot of work to do, but so much fun if we could give it a go.  Each of us would get a message from the organizer telling us who our Secret Valentine is.  Hehe.  No one else would know until we posted someting about the meeting.  Then we would meet and exchange the foot rub, or dance.

I like your idea (though it will be a lot of work for me... Thank you very much....)

I added a poll regarding this question.

Lover

« #34 : January 05, 2013, 10:26:24 AM »

IMPORTANT

I added a poll. The question is:
Do you want to have really a "Secret Valentine" as Mollie suggested?`That means, I don't publish the couples. I just send a pm here or a message in game and tell whom you give and who gives to you.

If you vote "No" it means I publish the couples when the list is closed and everyone can see.

PLEASE just vote if you join the list. Thank you.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #35 : January 05, 2013, 12:17:17 PM »

I have  given this  some thought, the banter is what helps the community spirit along and brings it to life,  for the tentative joiners  to assess and understand the rules,  for the mischief makers to cajole and tease and give confidence to the guys and girls who may not think their gift would be any good...when it is...

For the inexperienced to gain experience and confidence.  The Fun and Jesting to advertise the topic, for members to think-  Hey I want in there too. 

And for bets to spring up and the dues paid   ;D

How could I tease Lover & Bear about their secret longings for one another,   but most importantly,  bring to life the fun of our friendships here and the beginnings of new ones.. you may not room here, but the banter is but the beginning....

The surprise of the couples posting after their secret date would be good, but the surprise they are published for the banter to begin even better...

I see why you asked Mollie, and it is tempting, very tempting, and certainly a good idea for food for thought  ..... but...  I think it would be at the cost of losing some of that special cheer...

So, after much much  thought, and my aching brain ... my vote is going to be .....    no   ;D

« : January 05, 2013, 12:45:45 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Stone
: 1842

« #36 : January 05, 2013, 04:04:56 PM »

Count me & jayc  in again. It is too much fun to miss.

Why not have both ...    A Secret Valentine as Mollie suggests   and a  Blind (date) Valentine like Brandy suggests  ... 

You can never laugh too much in this crazy village  :)

Cheya
: 177

Sweet with a Chance oƒ Sass ♥

« #37 : January 05, 2013, 07:32:17 PM »

I am actually curious if fate will bring bear and lover finally together this time mwahaha ... so it would be most unfortunate missing such an event  :D  :D  :D

~             Be Sensual, Wild and Wonderful       ~
iamincharge
: 9

« #38 : January 05, 2013, 07:47:19 PM »

ohhh this just sounds to delcious to miss..count me in..i LOVEEE giving foot massages anyway  ;D
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #39 : January 05, 2013, 08:01:49 PM »

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY   iamincharge  you found your way here ... good on you :)    Welcome to this Fabulous but crazy Forum Village, Please have a mooch round and feel free to post your views and ideas ... We always like new blood .. :o

And the Secret Valentine is a good place to join up and meet the Villagers... 

Have lots of fun now :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
sexilicious
: 2755

« #40 : January 05, 2013, 09:29:13 PM »

Hehe even though I haven't been able to get on the game to give and get my secret santas done never fear that will happen one day even if it is to cool off in summer  8) lol seriously though i sure hope to have internet at my place so can actually enjoy the fun soon so if the people don't mind having to wait for a bit sign me up :) *might need a date book at this rate with all these dates once i get back on lol*

piratee
: 14

« #41 : January 06, 2013, 04:28:45 AM »

huhu.. wasn't on secret santa due to my natural timidity (?)
and didn't know what i should have to do... am i on the male side or the female one ???

but if HB and concerto are in this way ( kisses dear(s?))
i certainly can be into !

count me in the volunteers.. and no secret ...
nice to be with you my friends

... you can count me on the two sides.. i've the female ava to do what i have to do if... !

love is a devil i love too much
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #42 : January 06, 2013, 04:44:01 AM »

Pireatee, it's nice to see you want to jump in and i'm glad you do it!

But please.....most of the forum users know it, that i'm not a transgender in my life, but just a normal guy. Even if it's nice you mention mne in your post, i'm not the right example in this case!   ::)

Covems
: 1688

« #43 : January 06, 2013, 07:44:15 AM »

How about this?

Hold the Secret Valentine event in the same manner as Secret Santa... date it for two months after Valentine's Day... sometime in April hold a Blind Date as suggested by Mollie's idea... and... SURPRISE! ... lol... Mollie can run it.  ;D

Now Mollie, before you get out your whipping stick... know this... there is sort of an unwritten rule here in the Village.  (Actually it's more of a guideline than a rule)  The one who suggests an idea... or starts a topic, owns it... which is why Miss Brandy "owns" the AChat Bar & Grill.

Know this too Mollie.  I'll help you with it (I'm sure others would be willing to assist you, too).  So... after the Secret Valentines are announced, YOU can start a topic/thread for a Blind Date, using the suggestion YOU made to keep everything secret until after the lap dance/foot massage.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #44 : January 06, 2013, 08:39:04 AM »

How about this?

Hold the Secret Valentine event in the same manner as Secret Santa... date it for two months after Valentine's Day... sometime in April hold a Blind Date as suggested by Mollie's idea... and... SURPRISE! ... lol... Mollie can run it.  ;D

Now Mollie, before you get out your whipping stick... know this... there is sort of an unwritten rule here in the Village.  (Actually it's more of a guideline than a rule)  The one who suggests an idea... or starts a topic, owns it... which is why Miss Brandy "owns" the AChat Bar & Grill.

Know this too Mollie.  I'll help you with it (I'm sure others would be willing to assist you, too).  So... after the Secret Valentines are announced, YOU can start a topic/thread for a Blind Date, using the suggestion YOU made to keep everything secret until after the lap dance/foot massage.

THIS

I would like to try it both ways.

So if I understand, No one will know who my blind date is? not even my blind date? so I am forced to go and seduce them? and they are thinkng "Is this my blind date? Andrea was part of the list. hmm?"  so they don't know and maybe they are seduced by a few people just because they don't know.

Or am I completely wrong??

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20  
« previous next »
: