*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Contests (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  EROTIC STORY CONTEST 4. " FIRST TIME " THE RULES
« previous next »
: [1]
: EROTIC STORY CONTEST 4. " FIRST TIME " THE RULES  ( 3637 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« : January 06, 2013, 01:06:08 PM »

Great Poster  ;D  Compliments of TIGHTFIT74 ... Thank you  :-*

Erotic Story Contest Rules.   

I am proud to announce a new Erotic Story Contest. For anyone to enter, judge or enjoy reading. Starring  the theme of the contest:     FIRST TIME.

Something from AChat must be incorporated in to each story, to emphasise the connection with the game, and to recognise the Achat Gods  for sponsoring the contest. As before, there will be an entry period with a deadline, and then a voting period with a deadline as well. 

For anyone who’d like to enter, please take note of the following notifications:

Rules:

1. Please do not break regulations or laws when submitting your story.
2. In the story, the central theme and something from Achat must be incorporated. The theme is FIRST TIME ,   the link to Achat must be based on a room, background or outfit, and preferably  easily & recognisably described.
3. The length of the story must not exceed 2 posts. 1 post allows 20,000 characters. That includes spaces as well.  6000 words, is the upper limit per story. 
4. Only one story per contestant.
5. To submit your entry, please PM ( Personal Message in Forum )  your story to the Contest Manager:  Brandybee.  When the story has been received, you will receive a message confirming the entry. Posting a story on Forum  by yourself, will disqualify you from the contest.  Once your story has been posted to the Contest Manager - it cannot be changed or altered in any way - this is your Contest entry in its entirety.

FOOTNOTE :-  I ask  that , due to fairness of voting, contestants do not unduly influence voters in their decision to vote for their favourite story,  or to disclose they are the author of their story prior to votes  being cast...  Thank you.

Please use the following lay-out to submit your story

[Subject] (to be inserted into the PM Subject Line above)
"Erotic Story Contest 4 -  " FIRST TIME”

[Message]

[HEADER] = Title

Pages: number of pages (A4 or US)

Words: Number of words, without Title

Characters (with Spaces): Number of characters & spaces

Included Components: (Whatever option from Achat is chosen, please describe here. Please ensure that the chosen Achat connection is described in detail in your story, so that readers will be able to identify it easily ). 

Please also describe briefly the story themes " FIRST TIME " experience included in your story.

[BODY] (The story submission - to be posted as is by the Contest Manager)

[FOOTER] = Writer's Name & Date of Submission

Prizes:

1st Prize =    10,000 A$   or  1 year subscription.
2nd Prize =   6,000 A$  or  6 months subscription  and
3rd Prize =   3,000 A$  or  3 months subscription.

All other contestants will receive  600 A$ for submitting their story.

PODIUMS  SHARED :-

1st prize -   Prize money shared out  for the positions in the contest, rounded up to nearest 50A$.  Eg 2 winners share out 1st & 2nd prize ( 16,000A$ ) , Runner up to take 3rd prize ( 3,000A$) ;  3 or more winners share out 1st, 2nd & 3rd prize out ( 19.000A$ ), rounded up to nearest 50A$ after sharing . No other prizes allocated.

2nd prize - Prize money for 2nd & 3rd places ( 9,000A$ )shared out for positions in the contest rounded up to nearest 50 A$. Eg 2 winners share out 2nd and 3rd prize (9,000A$). No lower prizes allocated.  3 or more winners share the prize money ( 9,000A$)  rounded up to the nearest 50A$ after sharing.

3rd prize - Prize money (3,000A$) shared with a minimum prize of 1,500 A$ for each 3rd podium winner. Capped to a total of  6,000A$ where that money would be shared out between 3rd podium winners & again rounded up to the nearest 50A$.

Dates:

Submitting:    Opening date for submitting stories is Tuesday  1 January 2013.

Deadline:       The Deadline for submitting your stories is Sunday  31 March 2013. ( 7pm UK Time )

Voting:   The poll will be opened Monday 1 April 2013 ( Or following the publishing of the stories on Sunday 31 March 2013 ) .

Closing:  The poll will be closed  Friday 31 May 2013 ( 7pm UK time )

Winners will be announced Saturday  1 June 2013. ( Or following the close of the poll on Friday 31 May 2013 )

I wish all contestants good luck, and all Forum Members, Guests and Achat Gods a lot of enjoyment when reading...

Happy writing, reading and other things ......   hehe   :P

GOOD LUCK.

Brandybee.  xxx    :-*

WINNERS OF CONTESTS

When the end of the contest comes & winners announced, to confirm you have received your prize you have to  go into...  "Shop" ( And log in your details )  /  " Your Profile"  /  " Recent Purchases "  and then scroll down....

You will find a different boxed section that itemises all " Funding" received from Achat Gods including subscription information, and  " Gifts"  you have received and given.   Green are credits - Gifts / Prizes received  , Blue are debits - Gifts given.

Your prize will show as     " The date "  /   " White box with a blue  A S  inside "   /   " Funding "  /  Account Funding by AS Purchase /  The prize amount in Green eg 600

The Contest Manager will PM ( Personal Message in Forum ) the winner when their account has been awarded the Prize and you can check and confirm as above. If it is not shown for any reason and you do not receive your winnings, Please PM the Contest Manager as soon as possible.

Other participants in the story contest will also show their A$ 600 as received in their account in this same way too.

;D

NB - 
The new Topic  for Erotic Contest 5 - theme suggestions will be opened from  1 April 2013 to  30 April 2013.
The poll will be opened 1 May 2013 till 31 May 2013 for forum members to decide the theme of the new Erotic Story 5 contest .

« : May 30, 2013, 08:51:30 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : March 20, 2013, 08:42:11 AM »

Clarification of Rule 4 -  Only one story per Contestant.

I will attempt to clarify the rule in a more simple way .   If the potential authors would ask themselves these questions :-

1 )   Is the story in the same time frame,  whether this be the time frame of the actual content of the story OR the real time that the authors are planning to write it ?    Yes  or  No

2)  Are  you planning the guidelines of the story only, that is , the Time, the dates,  the Place, and the Location of the story ONLY , no other collusion as to the content ?     Yes   or   No

3)  Are you acting together to build & plan the content of the story, to swap ideas, develop & then to write that finished product, whether writing it as a lone author OR together jointly ?   Yes or No

If the answers to questions  1 and 2    is  YES  and 3  is  NO -  then  I would consider this to be two separate stand alone stories.  The story content would be different and the originality of the writers maintained.  I would  consider allowing separate story submissions and both to go forward as contestants.  However, I would look closely at both stories  to satisfy there is no other collusions &  planning. 

If  the answers to 1 and 3  is  YES and 2  is No  ( because of the word ONLY )  -  then I would consider this to be one story and the writers working jointly together. The story and its content would be the result of the parties discussing ideas,  planning, colluding, conspiring together to ensure the finished product is written and submitted.  This would be 1 entry , any other stories written would not be allowed by the same author or authors due to the input or collusion on the original idea.   The authors would share any A$ allocated as if 1 author.

They can either decide to publish any other stories  that have grown from the original idea in the Erotic Story section but ,  I ask this be after a winner has been announced in the contest concerned,  to maintain the integrity of the voting.
 Or  if they wish, it can be submitted as another story  by the authors concerned in a future  Erotic Story Contest, however, consider your anonymity may be compromised due to the similarities of the original story submission.  It would also, of course, have to fit in with the new contest Story Theme decided .

Hopefully, this clarifies and satisfies any further questions that may have arisen over this Rule 4. 

@  Momma Andrea's  scenario -   Two stories , different viewpoints from the same charachter's involved in the same encounter ...  I would most likely consider this to one larger story and one entry to the contest,  as the authors would have to collude and swap ideas in order for the time line and events to run evenly and make sense.  A classic example of this would be the The Ice House Foursome with Tight, myself, Stone & Jayc -  1 story, 4 authors.

If  there is no other collusion except, time, dates, place, location, and different encounters,   I would consider as stand alone  story submissions and entrants.
An example of this would be " Blu's sacrifice " in the Ice House . This story line involving Bear, Blue & Adera  was in the same location and in the same time frame but was a completely separate story to " The Ice House Foursome"  and no collusion except to ensure that the authors of the separate stories did not ruin each others story lines.  It is fairly obvious that Bear, Blu &  Adera did not have any input in the " Foursome" story & vice versa.
However,  I would look very closely at such stories to satisfy there are no other collusions evident.

@  Hentaiboy69 -   I agree The AB&G  is an intertwining fantasy story topic & thread & as such  the posters are encouraged to interact together and work their stories together & combined, some stories require more involved planning by charachter's than others but even so,  charachter's on the sidelines  are still  involved and encouraged to become involved in encounters , to mirror post,  even if just seeing it happen.  I would class this as one large community story.
There may be instances where I may consider stories as stand alone but it would have to satisfy the criteria set out above and again I would have to look very closely at the stories to ensure what collusion there is.

The Erotic Fantasy Tale are stand alone stories at the moment , as it satisfies the time, date, place, & location  collusion only,  however,  that may also progress to the authors working together in the future in the same encounters and therefore a joint story effort.

« : May 30, 2013, 08:53:05 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: [1]  
« previous next »
: