*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Blow Job Fix ( and about the sperm & sweat..)
« previous next »
: [1]
: Blow Job Fix ( and about the sperm & sweat..)  ( 2524 )
Satanum
: 6

« : January 12, 2013, 02:42:11 AM »

Hello

Unless I've missed something, I notice that the penis always exits the mouth with every thrust of her head..I'd like to see the penis stay within her mouth. Also add some cheek action, where the penis stretches the cheek out.

I just replied to a post in this section about the sperm..I originally came here to post about the sperm then I found that post, it should be right under this one. In short, the sperm should remain on the body or at least give us the option to leave it there. Also consider adding a sweaty skin or/and oil option if you can.

Regards
Satanum
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : January 12, 2013, 04:12:39 AM »

As you call this topic Blow Job Fix ( and about the sperm & sweat..) I add a post from user marklong. It fits here I think.

Sweat, cum and spit play a vital role in all sex. Developing these with a few improvements here and there I think would bring this game massive improvements regarding authenticity. Its also very very sexy to see.

Sweat
--------
After using the new enchanced graphics I have noticed the lighting effects give the models a more swaetier look which is great.

I think this could be used effectively during the sex play. The effect could be intensified as time goes on during sex so the models becmoe more and more heated and sweaty.

Throw in a few sweat droplets here and there and that should complete the effect.

Cum
-----
The cum at the moment is pretty good but seeing as its the thing the whole sex session builds up to I think  we should do more to make it realistic.

I love the current physics but the cum should be more of a jet rather than droplets. So thick strings, and if possible have it slowly drip down whatever surface it lands on. That really is the money shot!

Spit
-----
Blowjobs would be ultimately improved if the spit was represnted properly. In the same way as I mentioned with sweat above, could we not just intensify the shiny effect on the cock and balls during blowjobs? Again throw in some spit droplets to make it look really wet and slippery.

Anyway just some thoughts, I think this is the next step in realisation for achat.

Thanks

: [1]  
« previous next »
: