*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Group play in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Poses ideas for SSS, SSF & SFF Threesomes
« previous next »
: [1]
: Poses ideas for SSS, SSF & SFF Threesomes  ( 5018 )
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« : January 22, 2013, 12:07:21 PM »

As concerto asked , i create a topic about SSS poses ( and few SSF ) so get your ideas here :)

The first is the pose concerto proposed in another topic

To reiterate what I have said before, it is strange that you can have a pose for one set of people and not another even if there have to be slight gender adjustments.

It is also annoying because friends tell me of their experiences and I can't experience the same/similar.

One that would work for any group combination that appears to be only available for fff is the sex circle. It would be great for sss (well, any combination).

Options available could be

Caress thigh
Caress stomache
Caress tit
Rub dick on tit
Lick dick tip
Lick length of dick
suck head of dick
Deep throat dick
Finger arse
Lick arse
Play with balls
Masturbate dick
Wrap legs round head
Leg in air
Faster motion
Wriggle hips
The ubiquitous pleasure faces
« : May 18, 2021, 08:56:26 PM jayc »

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #1 : January 22, 2013, 12:13:11 PM »

Now , as i said , its the only pose exclusively lesbian , and we have less actions than this , so i think it will be better to make an upgrade for fff then after ( maybe ) give it for sss , and why not for ssf and ffs

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #2 : January 22, 2013, 03:36:30 PM »

Great ideas Rukya & Concerto,  I like your creativity and totally agree.   There should be more poses to enhance the play of theses orientations.  Hope they are realised soon.
« : January 22, 2013, 07:07:29 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Concerto

« #3 : January 22, 2013, 05:00:59 PM »

Lol Rukya...
just because you have the pose already and the developers weren't swift enough to see all the possible alternatives.

No, I think they should develop my idea for sss to get all the wrinkles out and then retrofit the additional actions for fff, lol ;)

btw, thanks for setting up the new thread for me :)
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #4 : January 22, 2013, 08:33:27 PM »

GRRRRRR *Shake her paddle on her hand* NO!! first the rework then the adaptation  ;D

: [1]  
« previous next »
: