*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Group play in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Multi-player lounge/swingers club
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Multi-player lounge/swingers club  ( 17360 )
gib1975
: 5

« : January 24, 2013, 10:07:18 AM »

I think it would be exciting to have a room where premium members could hang out, like a lounge, disco, swingers club where you could go to interact with others.  Dancing, kissing and petting allowed perhaps more.  This would be for the little exhibitionist in all of us.  What do you think about this concept?  What would make it better?
« : January 24, 2013, 10:09:39 AM gib1975 »
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #1 : January 24, 2013, 12:31:14 PM »

this subject was talked about yet and hentaiboy have proposed a room like this :) . I'm sure he will redirrect you in the good topic
« : January 25, 2013, 12:00:16 AM Rukya »

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : January 24, 2013, 03:42:21 PM »

If i can find it.......we have talk about common room in many thread, so it's not easy to find it out!

one of them was in my Lair http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1641.75.html, probably one of the last thread where we talk of it! if i can find out the others, i will post here the link!
« : January 25, 2013, 03:11:48 AM hentaiboy69 »

Mollie
: 48

« #3 : January 25, 2013, 06:06:03 AM »

I love this idea of a lounge/disco/nightclub.  A place where many could interact and meet.  Dancing, chatting and more.

To make it more interesting, AChat could charge a fee for us to enter.  It would be like a cover charge in a night club.  It wouldn't have to be expensive, maybe something like A$20.  That would prevent the "lounge" from filling up with free users (not that I have anything against free users), and also give AChat an incentive (more revenue) to create such a place for us to play.

OOT:
And why can't we discuss it here?  Why do we always get directed to some dead discussion that's buried in pages of the Forum?

It's my only complaint about the Forum... I realize that redundant posts about a subject takes space, but some people, especially those new to the forum don't realize that their idea has already been discussed... and instead of embracing their idea we all get directed to another place to read posts by people who are no longer active.  I don't intend this to be too critical, but I can understand why some stop posting.  I mean, why bother putting forth a, what I think is a worthy idea, only to be told in not so many words:  "thanks but no thanks, it's already been discussed" ?

Adera
: 3047

« #4 : January 25, 2013, 07:02:09 AM »

It's a good idea in itself, but quite unfeasible I'm afraid.

Mollie, I guess they just want to be helpful and show people all the others opinions and ideas on the subject, which I guess is fair in a way. I for example rarely bother posting in all the duplicate topics because it's tiring to repeat myself.

But there can still be a discussion in this thread imo, those that haven't stumbled upon a topic like this before will probably want to discuss it, so just go for it. :)

Actually, they probably should lock all those old topics.
« : January 25, 2013, 08:08:05 AM Adera »
hentaiboy69

« #5 : January 25, 2013, 07:25:12 AM »

OOT:
And why can't we discuss it here?  Why do we always get directed to some dead discussion that's buried in pages of the Forum?

It's my only complaint about the Forum... I realize that redundant posts about a subject takes space, but some people, especially those new to the forum don't realize that their idea has already been discussed... and instead of embracing their idea we all get directed to another place to read posts by people who are no longer active.  I don't intend this to be too critical, but I can understand why some stop posting.  I mean, why bother putting forth a, what I think is a worthy idea, only to be told in not so many words:  "thanks but no thanks, it's already been discussed" ?

Mollie, i don't want to redirect this thread to an older one (hell no! i don't want to turn my Arts Lair in a room thread!) but as Adera had said, i want to give the chance to newcomer to read what we had said in past about the same argumentation! i will redirect on one topic only if two or more users start a thread at the same time with the same object....in that case, having more then a thread is useless!
« : January 25, 2013, 09:14:49 AM hentaiboy69 »

Lover
: 10350

« #6 : January 25, 2013, 07:44:18 AM »

OOT:  Mollie

Adera
Mollie, I guess they just want to be helpful and show people all the others opinions and ideas on the subject, which I guess is fair in way. I for example rarely bother posting in all the duplicate topics because it's tiring to repeat myself.

Mollie, Adera hit the nail. Not every old opinion is made by not active members. And it might be good for new members to see, they are not alone with their idea - some are scraed to post an own idea, thinking it's not worth it. If they see this idea has been discussed before they might be brave enough to add their own thoughts - which always are welcome!
There is anohter point. For example, you have a new idea and post it. We talk about.... next week, another member has the same idea, starts a new topic with same content... few days later another member starts a topic with same idea.. and so on.... the forum will be flooded with many topics with all the same idea.

I know it's hard to find if this idea has been discussed before. One reason is we're having many topics (which is great) but also many topics which same or similar ideas, which might be confusing.
Our topic "Collated ideas" is made to stop this confusion and to help every member, no matter if new or old, to see if this idea has been discussed before. We also will merge topics that belong together frequently to make it easier to follow the discussion.

It may not be the best solution and we are happy for each idea to improve it. But we hope it's helpful and makes it easier for everyone to add his thoughts.
By the way, I'm happy to read that this is your only complaint about the forum :)

hentaiboy69

« #7 : January 25, 2013, 09:34:44 AM »

I love this idea of a lounge/disco/nightclub.  A place where many could interact and meet.  Dancing, chatting and more.

To make it more interesting, AChat could charge a fee for us to enter.  It would be like a cover charge in a night club.  It wouldn't have to be expensive, maybe something like A$20.  That would prevent the "lounge" from filling up with free users (not that I have anything against free users), and also give AChat an incentive (more revenue) to create such a place for us to play.

All my thumbs up for this idea, Mollie....i'd like to have a common space and, more then have a fee to pay to grant us the access to it, i would like to have it as a Premium only! as you said, i don't hate free users (i have lot of free in my friend list!  :D) but it can be an incentive to push people to become premium!

And just to refresh some old minds and to give an idea to the new one, i'll add here my concept of strip bar!

As you can see, there are lot of space and different room and every one of them can be used for any sort of play.......what about a private casting in the office or a steamy shower with a co-worker!?
And to spice up the atmosphere: a Pole Dance contest! The watcher can judge the dancer and decalring the best Pole Dancer contest! this can be a funny event and give us some new issue......think of this: next dance pole contest is next week, 4 couple (or more....) have to show theyr skill dancing for, dunno, 3 minute! before the contest day, me and my partner must train hard, finding the best sequence and a good feeling......then finally the contest! i think it can be a nice idea"[/color]

ooops, i forget....hope the lady aren't going so afraid about having a common toilette....  ::) ::)
« : January 25, 2013, 10:09:53 AM hentaiboy69 »

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #8 : January 25, 2013, 03:02:29 PM »

hmmm two topics , same thoughs in both . Maybe we could fusionate (??) them  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Tia2
: 7

« #9 : March 27, 2013, 11:31:03 AM »

I love this idea.  Wish it could be on achat tomorrow!  :)

PM me if you like.  I'm always looking for new & interesting friends. :)
hentaiboy69

« #10 : March 27, 2013, 12:13:34 PM »

it will be great, Tia, but it will remain a dream, i think......sigh!

hmmm two topics , same thoughs in both . Maybe we could fusionate (??) them  ;D

lol, PD.....

Concerto

« #11 : March 27, 2013, 12:43:28 PM »

wow, how did I miss this thread. I must have been asleep.

omg, I'm for anything I've never got a chance to do in rl and I like HB's concept a lot.

Along with lap dancing, jury couch casting and mixed-gender showers, pool tables are good too (I hear).
hentaiboy69

« #12 : April 19, 2013, 03:02:23 AM »

I know that a lot of members would love this as much as I would. There are so many ways this could be used. Great design too. Just need to let the musicians take the stage once in a while. 

jcm0824, if we remove the table between the entry and the stage, we can use it like danceflor, sometimes, and have a sweet slow dance or jump into a frenetic disco night!

Alita
: 206

I bite but not hard :p

« #13 : April 19, 2013, 06:44:19 PM »

i wish this would happen it would be really nice.  I see HB has made more drawings for that function :)  looks good HB
Kingdustin
: 598

« #14 : April 19, 2013, 07:30:43 PM »

that be really cool to have. one big party at the bar. if i every become millionaire or billionaire I'm buying A-chat and doing whole lot overhaul lol but got a love what the deva done with money they have. Achat is great game but can all was be better.

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: