*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Group play in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Multi-player lounge/swingers club
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Multi-player lounge/swingers club  ( 17359 )
Kingdustin
: 598

« #15 : April 21, 2013, 07:36:12 PM »

Alita your first link the vid as been remvoed, saw your second link and thats really good example. I would love something like that for Achat.

while serfing youtube thank to Alita links, I came upon this Achat advertisement lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7xGNPUgwDI
« : April 22, 2013, 01:31:54 AM Kingdustin »

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #16 : April 22, 2013, 12:50:46 AM »

Yes, adults world like this come out every day with new product or just tring to make something new.
At the moment, probably AChat is the one with the lowest monthly fee and, i can presume, it's the why they are not working to common area (pub, disco or beach): leaving a low price to gain more users as possible!
but soon or later, they have to face with many others similar product and (who know!) they have to change their plan.....all we can do is wait!
« : July 19, 2013, 02:58:06 AM susy_a »

Lover
: 10350

« #17 : April 22, 2013, 12:26:24 PM »

At the moment AChat is based on a simple idea and is working fine. This is part of the success of AChat. We don't know if they ever change it but if they do I hope they don't lose the basic idea.
Also nobody does wonder if they increase the fee in this case. AChat is the cheapest game and even free members get a lot.

hentaiboy69

« #18 : April 22, 2013, 01:28:46 PM »

I agree with you, Lover.....mine were just simple consideration about AChat line and others product! The net is growing and with it new product born....i like how AChat is, but i think there can be spece for better contents, of course!

Lover
: 10350

« #19 : April 23, 2013, 11:19:48 AM »

Agree Alita :) When i said AChat is simple and great i don't mean we should not try to improve it. As you mentioned, we all love it, we keep it alive and going and are having a great community. Keep the good and make it better, this is my attitude.
Of course, I also want a public area, more options, clothes, poses, rooms, individualization in rooms and body options.. and all for free :D
And we also have to accept that not everything is possible... but we all give our best, give ideas and suggestions to make the best possible.

So we should go on, just look back sometimes and enjoy... then go on asking for more :)

annbirgit
: 3

« #20 : May 20, 2013, 06:15:48 AM »

I like this ides a lot and find it exciting! As a starter I suggest a new room which looks like a stage with fake spectators so the people on stage would feel themselves being watched all the time. They don't have to be real spectators (although that would be even better) but just acting on stage in friont of people would be a big turnon for me
lotus
: 1

« #21 : May 24, 2013, 04:35:42 PM »

HI, I'm brand new to the forum i saw this topic and wanted to put in my two cents worth on this also
I Love this idea too would enjoy a casual place. to hang out too like you were saying a small fee to enter for like a hour at a time.  But you could use it for stuff like music of our own we choose, maybe comedy hour,  the uses are endless here..... Hoping for the best
hentaiboy69

« #22 : May 25, 2013, 02:00:12 AM »

lotus, first of all, welcome in the most funny and crazy place of AChat, the forum Village! I'm glad you find your way to join us and, if you like, please, introduce your self here

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

then, feel free to look around and share with us your idea! and last, but not least, we are happy if you want to join our little contest and event around the forum! Enjoy!

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #23 : May 27, 2013, 07:19:05 AM »

Hey Lotus, welcome, glad you found us  :)

Please introduce yourself as HB has said.   Well the closest thing we have to this at the moment is the AB&G - a fantasy bar ..  its worth a read & a drink :)

Forum Home page / Discussions about sex /  Erotic Stories /  Achats Bar & Grill    http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1760.975.html   

First drink is on the house :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
DexMandrake
: 20

« #24 : June 09, 2013, 07:28:56 AM »

I absolutely LOVE the idea of a group / swingers lounge!  I just started a new thread in the "fantasy" section about the possibility of AChat developing Bukkake and Gang Bang possibilities ... more than 3 people being allowed in rooms.  Perhaps others could even come into rooms to "watch" others in action to fulfill Voyeur fantasies!  So, I LOVE your idea of a lounge.  The more the merrier!  :)
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: