*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Contests (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Idea: Bingo, lottery and more
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 5
: Idea: Bingo, lottery and more  ( 36854 )
Lover
: 10350

« #15 : February 03, 2013, 04:22:11 PM »

HB, I'm sure next week you'll be the leader again.

We can't play Covems' Angels as you did it. But I still think a game, based on your idea, is possible. It's just a lot of work and the question is, how many will play it.
« : February 03, 2013, 04:23:56 PM Lover »

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #16 : February 04, 2013, 09:16:23 AM »

Not me , i dont understand all the rules

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #17 : February 04, 2013, 09:59:14 PM »

1   Name :-  Bingo Sweep Stake

2   Adjudicator  :-  To be decided.  To list participants and their numbers chosen for their bingo card. To draw out the chosen numbers in play.. frequency to be determined, ie- daily, weekly.  And the drawn number, modified on the Adjudicator’s first post of opening the game, for easy reference. The adjudicator (mod of forum) is not allowed to take part.

3   The participants, ie registered Forum Members only, who agree to play,  choose 12 numbers  between  1  and  99.  This in effect is their Bingo Card and they post their numbers in ascending order.  If their number is called out, they modify their post and using a different colour  , write their number called out  at the bottom of their post, again adjusting it, as they go in ascending order.

4   The first participant to collate all 12 numbers correctly AND shout Bingo in big capital letters wins.  This timing on the Bingo post,  will determine the winner, should there be close calls. When the first participant called "BINGO" there are 72 hours for everyone to call "BINGO" too, because of time difference and being away for three days. Afterwards the game is finished and the winner/winners will be declared.

5   The  donation to play will be 10A$.  The winner is gifted the donations collected, ie - that is -the Sweep Stake.

The latter 5 rule, is a possibility, if enough interest is generated , I will put the idea forward to the Achat Gods. 

Your views or tweaking of my suggestions above would be appreciated.   Or if you can think of  a suitable alternative  for a prize for the winner, without using A$.

« : February 08, 2013, 09:23:39 AM Lover »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover

« #18 : May 07, 2013, 12:26:35 PM »

Unfortunately we don't have good news :(
The A-Team doesn't support games like this, it's too close to gambling. We still want to do it, but there won't be A$ for the winner.
The question is:
Do you have any ideas for fee and prize? Would you do it even without winning something?

In the european championship the winner was allowed to decide the banner words for one week. What do you think about?

stray
: 494

Girl, 20 yrs old, bisex

« #19 : May 07, 2013, 01:08:36 PM »

that sounds funny, I'd like the prize  :D

Good idea!

I go from bed to bed looking for bones, as every stray does ::)
sexilicious
: 2755

« #20 : May 07, 2013, 07:02:26 PM »

Fee for BINGO: 2 compliments to the person overseeing the game
Reward for BINGO: one hot message in the forum

NOTE: the hotter the compliments the hotter the message that will be posted in the forum if you are the winner.

lol I know it isn't much but just an idea.

P.S. Covems I couldn't do that kind of game if it required both to orgasm lol can't do that kind of stuff for who knows how long and saving the A$ I do have for important occasions.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #21 : May 08, 2013, 01:04:36 AM »

that sounds funny, I'd like the prize  :D

Good idea!

I don't think Brandy agree too much with this sentence.... ::)  ;D

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #22 : May 08, 2013, 04:01:32 AM »

mmmmm     Gladiators  concubine banner,  I remember it well ...    :-\

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69

« #23 : May 08, 2013, 04:02:21 AM »

Wonder who had made you add it in your profile.....  ::)
« : May 10, 2013, 03:52:20 AM hentaiboy69 »

Lover

« #24 : May 10, 2013, 03:17:29 AM »

As we are not supported by A-Team and can't give money to the winner, rule 5 has to be changed:

1   Name :-  Bingo Sweep Stake

2   Adjudicator  :-  To be decided.  To list participants and their numbers chosen for their bingo card. To draw out the chosen numbers in play.. frequency to be determined, ie- daily, weekly.  And the drawn number, modified on the Adjudicator’s first post of opening the game, for easy reference. The adjudicator (mod of forum) is not allowed to take part.

3   The participants, ie registered Forum Members only, who agree to play,  choose 12 numbers  between  1  and  99.  This in effect is their Bingo Card and they post their numbers in ascending order.  If their number is called out, they modify their post and using a different colour  , write their number called out  at the bottom of their post, again adjusting it, as they go in ascending order.

4   The first participant to collate all 12 numbers correctly AND shout Bingo in big capital letters wins.  This timing on the Bingo post,  will determine the winner, should there be close calls. When the first participant called "BINGO" there are 72 hours for everyone to call "BINGO" too, because of time difference and being away for three days. Afterwards the game is finished and the winner/winners will be declared.

5   The  donation to play will be (not decided yet)

Your views or tweaking of my suggestions above would be appreciated.   Or if you can think of  a suitable alternative  for a prize for the winner, without using A$.

hentaiboy69

« #25 : May 10, 2013, 03:57:18 AM »

For the moment, the banner thing is the only option avaleible as game's prize.....if someone can find a better solution, please, feel free to share it with us!

stray

Girl, 20 yrs old, bisex

« #26 : May 10, 2013, 05:18:39 AM »

sexual performance?  ::)

hentaiboy69

« #27 : May 10, 2013, 06:33:07 AM »

lol, Stray..... :D :D

stray

Girl, 20 yrs old, bisex

« #28 : May 10, 2013, 07:50:52 AM »

what's the problem? hihi

Lover

« #29 : May 13, 2013, 03:51:28 PM »

I have got an idea:
We create an female avi for this game. If you want to join bingo, you have to gift 10A$ as a donation to this avi. If there are 40 player, we will have 400A$.
If a girl/shemale wins, she will get the 400A$ (or if more win they share the prize).
If a guy wins, unfortunately he cannot be gifted. He just can decide what to do with the money - for example, if jayc wins he could say: Give all to stone.

What do you think about? Though everyone may answer, I especially ask the guys - they would donate 10A$ and all they can do is to decide who will get the money. Would you join?
« : May 13, 2013, 03:57:59 PM Lover »

: 1 [2] 3 4 5  
« previous next »
: