*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Contests (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Idea: Bingo, lottery and more
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5
: Idea: Bingo, lottery and more  ( 36856 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #30 : May 13, 2013, 03:56:58 PM »

If for the guys it's ok, i don't want to take advantage of my situation (even if i can't deny more A$ are welcome!), i'd like to be treat as them!

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #31 : May 13, 2013, 05:49:01 PM »

It's an interesting idea.  I think we could make it work.   The guys seem to miss out here though.   I am wondering how we could make it a little more interesting and they at least get a prize even if its not monetary A$.

Maybe volunteers could be on a list to provide a lap dance / pole dance / foot massage for the winning gentleman  and understand that the prize offer does not include sex , only if both parties consent to it,  and that the person providing the prize does not do so in order to get the prize A$

Eg, If Jayc should win, he would most likely elect Stone, as his choice,  to be the recipient of the prize money, but then he has the choice of a lap dance / pole dance or foot massage from the list of volunteers who have agreed to provide the second part of the  prize.

Of course, its only right the organisers -  Directors or Co Directors are not allowed to participate in the A$ prize to maintain the integrity of the game but they could be volunteers on the gentleman's prize list.

Just a thought to try and balance it a little better.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
stray
: 494

Girl, 20 yrs old, bisex

« #32 : May 14, 2013, 12:39:25 AM »

I'm in as volunteer :P but also a sex price could be interesting for our poor guys I think ::)

btw I  like the idea of A$ in dummy account.

I go from bed to bed looking for bones, as every stray does ::)
hentaiboy69

« #33 : May 14, 2013, 01:12:23 AM »

uuuhhm.....let's make some simple consideration....

we all know now we have some new good release about outfit and the girls need them, so the idea of the A$ for them is interessing but on the other side, i notice not all the girls tend to buy all the poses and usually this is something the guys  had to think on. soooo, how to balance the thing!?

aaand here come the dirty idea.......what if a guy (if he win, of course!) can choose one of the girl and invite her for a date!? and how the date will be is up to both of them.....

Lover
: 10350

« #34 : May 14, 2013, 02:53:42 AM »

aaand here come the dirty idea.......what if a guy (if he win, of course!) can choose one of the girl and invite her for a date!? and how the date will be is up to both of them.....
Some girls and guys could get the feeling of dealing with whores...

The girl doesn't have to buy poses. She can use the money for buying membership, clothes or even gift her friends/lovers. If she accepts also to dance it's her free decision.

Guys, if you don't want to share your opinion here in public, you also can send me a pm of course.

hentaiboy69

« #35 : May 14, 2013, 03:36:35 AM »

Maybe you are right.....it's not easy to find a nice solution for everyone!

stray

Girl, 20 yrs old, bisex

« #36 : May 14, 2013, 03:58:57 AM »

Options:

1. The winner choose what others must show in their banner.
2. Everyone donate to a dummy female account a fee, and the winner will own the account and will can choose what do with A$.
3. An horny girl (do u know one? ::) ) will provide a streap tease or sex to the winner
4. The winner can choose with who have a date for talk... or more.

Those are the options we've found atm, right?

Lover

« #37 : May 14, 2013, 04:01:58 AM »

You're right stray.  Though option 4 is not really an option imho. It's all based on voluntariness.

stray

Girl, 20 yrs old, bisex

« #38 : May 14, 2013, 04:06:20 AM »

Could be a rule:

If you join the competition you agree to offer a date with the winner if he/she will choose you.

Bear
: 3856

« #39 : May 14, 2013, 07:04:22 AM »

Or a volunteer list of those willing to do a full "no hold back" date .  I would hate to limit the opportunity to join in case someone wants to play but  doesn't feel comfortable in putting it all out to a stranger

stray

Girl, 20 yrs old, bisex

« #40 : May 14, 2013, 08:06:47 AM »

I can offer my body as reward :P

hentaiboy69

« #41 : May 14, 2013, 08:08:35 AM »

At this point, i think i prefere just the banner thing.....even if i don't like it so much!

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #42 : May 14, 2013, 02:32:19 PM »

mmm I'm not sure I would encourage the full sex part,  just the none sex poses as a prize, as I listed before.

I don't think the male winner should expect a full blown sex date.  But like blind / secret date  events, if more should happen , then that's between the parties involved. 

The list of winners options could be -

A  Choose who you would wish to benefit from your win  and

B  Choose one of the below from the list of volunteers -

1  A date of a Lap Dance           or
2  A date of a Pole Dance          or
3  A date of a foot massage      or
4  A banner for the volunteer to display for one whole week.

At least the guy could receive a treat for winning this way   ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
stray

Girl, 20 yrs old, bisex

« #43 : May 14, 2013, 02:47:22 PM »

Why everybody are again sex? I read Sex in the title of this page >_>

Lover

« #44 : May 14, 2013, 02:52:44 PM »

No one is against sex - just if it's a must to have sex with perhaps people you don't know is something not every girl and guy wants. If the people in room want to do more, it's their own free decision.

We can talk a lot - as long as the guys don't say if they would donate 10A$, we don't have to talk about. I prefer Brandy's suggestion - for all genders. You can join, just giving 10A$ or you can join, giving A$ AND post you volunteer.

: 1 2 [3] 4 5  
« previous next »
: