*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  STANDING MASTURBATION
« previous next »
: [1]
: STANDING MASTURBATION  ( 8337 )
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« : February 02, 2013, 09:34:50 AM »

I checked all the topics in "woman with man" and i saw that thetre is not one for the standing masturbation ( is it a free pose ? ) . Anyway , i did this one to say :

Another pose upgraded for MF today  ::) maybe we will have one when all the MF pose will be upgraded

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : February 02, 2013, 09:51:53 AM »

I can't remember the free poses...lol... but I think it is.
Thanks for adding the topic Rukya :)

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #2 : February 02, 2013, 01:22:36 PM »

I do believe it is a free pose along with Cowgirl and Standing doggy.

Would someone list the actions and their opinion  :)    This can be used quite well believe it or not  in RP -   ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover
: 10350

« #3 : February 02, 2013, 04:23:59 PM »

Male actions
- Quick action
- Rub nipple
- Pinch nipple
- Fondle chest
- Fondle ass
- Suck finger
- Rub balls
- Slap cock
- Slap ass
- Enjoy
- Rub cockhead
- Squat
- Hip circle
-Bigger movement
2 pleasure faces

jayc
: 1600

« #4 : February 02, 2013, 11:17:12 PM »

FEMALE ACTIONS

Finger pussy
Dildo pussy
Finger ass
Dildo ass
Lick dildo
Suck dildo
Massage breasts
Fondle tit
Quick rub
Fondle myself
Pinch nipple
Dance
Bigger movement
Slap ass
2 pleasure faces

We gave it a try and were kind of shocked at the movement almost like a tribal drum circle. But slowed down it got much better. All the female actions are hot with lots of options. Of special note is the dance action, very erotic and  good for cranking up that lap dance to the next level.

As for the guys actions………….not so good, Stone liked the quick action and the squat where the male kneels and the rub cock head. What is nice is the AVIs don’t interact so action changes seem more subtle, and both people can do their own thing. lots of possibilities for role play.

A WARNING
There are two male actions that alone are so funny but when combined are teary eyed funny and will definitely “ruin the moment” as your partner falls apart in laughter.
Bigger movement
The male looks like something coming out of a naughty cuckoo clock every hour, comical a must see.
Pleasure face
Not sure which one but click on it and you will know instantly, the eyes, stone called them “zombie eyes” and when I did the combo… zombie eyes/cuckoo clock she went silent I thought she might have lost her connection turns out she was laughing too hard to type.
To sum it up the females actions are worth giving this free pose a second look
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #5 : February 03, 2013, 01:46:54 AM »

hmmm i see , they added a dildo . I'll need to visit RoB to see how it looks .

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #6 : February 03, 2013, 04:51:09 AM »

honestly.......from the pics of the update, i have the impression uit was ridicolous! And, as usual, the update is only for MF.....what a shame! Uffiiiii!

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #7 : February 03, 2013, 12:05:27 PM »

Why are you surprised ? We all know that only MF have rights for upgrades  ;)

Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

Stone & Jayc have given this a review in 2013, earlier in this topic.
We thought we would give it an upgraded review with an added star rating in case anything more has been added since.
It's always nice to have reviews to read before deciding to spend money and buy it in the shop

Pose Reviews score:
Do you think this pose is worth it?  Please rate –

1 Star.   - No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
2 Stars. - Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
3 Stars. - Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
4 Stars. - Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
5 Stars. - Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

MF Free Item Pose Review. 183. Masturbation 1 – Standing

This pose can be found in the "Using Hands & Dildo" Section, "Already Yours" tab, of the in-game Achat Shopping Mall.

Men's Actions

1. Quick Action
2. Rub Nipple
3. Pinch Nipple
4. Fondle chest  (Silly)
5. Fondle Ass
6. Suck Finger (Silly)
7. Rub Balls
8. Slap Cock (Why!)
9. Enjoy
10. Slap Ass (Silly)
11. Rub Cockhead
12. Squat
13. Hip Circle
14. Bigger Movement
15 & 16. Pleasure Faces x 2

Women's Actions

1. Finger Pussy
2. Dildo Pussy
3. Finger Asshole
4. Dildo Asshole
5. Lick Dildo
6. Suck Dildo
7. Massage Breast
8. Fondle Tit
9. Quick Rub (Pussy)
10. Fondle Myself (with Dildo)
11. Pinch Nipple
12. Dance
13. Bigger Movements
14. Slap Ass
15. & 16. Pleasure Face

This is a free wanking pose for MF and is quite enjoyable. Although you are doing a bouncy-bouncy dance in default and some of the actions are a bit silly, if you can get passed that and get into the moment, of slowing touching yourself while you watch your partner and she watches you. Touch, feel! Let your desire and pleasure wash over you. Bask in the focus of her eyes and how she gets turned on watching you and you get turned on by watching her. It’s intimate and if done correctly, you can learn what your partner likes and how she likes to be touched. Learn, Listen and become the amazing lover you have always wanted to be.  3 Stars from me.

JessiCapri says, "This is another free pose so not much I can complain about but I do wish they did no stand so far apart and that there was a way to properly end the session with an embrace and a kiss.  Perhaps there are some women who enjoy licking and sucking their toys but to me those actions seems silly.  I do enjoy a hot session of watching each other play however and I thank achat for the attempt but this one just doesn't get there.  3 generous Stars from me.”

* * * 3 Stars. -  Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other similar posses may take precedence
« : April 23, 2021, 04:43:07 AM Vaughan »

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: