*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  "Secret - Games": The rules
« previous next »
: [1]
: "Secret - Games": The rules  ( 10056 )
Lover
: 10350

« : February 03, 2013, 07:18:44 PM »

All "Secret-" Games will be done frequently during the year (Valentine, easter, summer, halloween, christmas...)

The rules are simple and easy to understand:
- If you agree to join up,  you are agreeing to offer  a lap or pole dance if you're a girl and a foot massage if you're a guy
- Couples are drawn by the mods - everyone once is a giver and once a receiver
- Be aware,  there is NO DISCRETION when drawing partners,....  you can have a  partner who is MALE, FEMALE or SHEMALE.
- Guys will perform a foot massage, girls will perform a lap dance or pole dance.  If necessary,  if a pose does not exist,
  the receiver of the gift will make a temporary avatar for the gift to be performed   :)
- The couples have to make the date and it would be nice to post here afterwards
- Both partner know it's just for fun and just agree for the dance/ massage. Only if both want more, they can have sex.
- If you threaten or try to misuse your partner you will be excluded for the next events
- If you don't accept your partner for three times or don't make a date for three times you will be excluded

This is meant to be fun and encouraging  the Community Spirit Of Our Forum Village so spread the CUPID CHEER, our little Cherub Angel with his friendship bow & arrows   *Grin*
« : August 06, 2013, 02:21:16 AM Lover »

kaylee69
: 4

« #1 : February 22, 2013, 11:49:38 PM »

Count me in, sounds fun.  :D

*~Kaylee~*

*~KAYLEE CHREE~*
Lover

« #2 : February 23, 2013, 05:56:51 AM »

kaylee, as you already noticed it is fun :) Next secret game will start soon, easter is close ;)

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #3 : February 23, 2013, 07:14:30 AM »

Hello,

I think... I can try  8)

Edit: I just take a dance lesson  ;D
« : February 23, 2013, 09:17:31 AM Nat33 »

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
sexilicious
: 2755

« #4 : February 23, 2013, 08:21:31 AM »

shoot another one soon eeekkk i better find my valentines on at the same time soon then so it doesn't pile up on me

Cheya
: 177

Sweet with a Chance oƒ Sass ♥

« #5 : February 23, 2013, 09:12:25 AM »

Caint wait for it, my bunny costume is already prepared  ;D :o

~             Be Sensual, Wild and Wonderful       ~
Concerto

« #6 : February 23, 2013, 02:25:38 PM »

...and then there is (Western) Easter (31st March) and (Eastern Orthodox) Easter (5th May)...

We could have a "secret" event nearly every month :)
Lover

« #7 : February 23, 2013, 04:05:17 PM »

Thanks to all already joining the next secret-event. The new topic will start soon, please add your will there.

jondas

« #8 : February 25, 2013, 01:56:50 AM »

I've been described by 'scared' and 'intolerant'  :o  for skipping the valentine one, so I think I'll sign in for this  ::)
hot_wolf69
: 5

MSN Messenger - hot_wolf69@hotmail.fr
« #9 : March 26, 2013, 02:04:09 AM »

What the hay ! Count me in too, i'm a skilled masseur, and push come to shove, i assume my feminine side well enough so i can whip up a lap dance (maybe not as skilled though:p ).

Plus... I have worn worst than an Easter bunny costume but shhhhhhhhh...
appendix
: 2

« #10 : June 16, 2013, 08:01:39 AM »

please count me in :) for future events :)
: [1]  
« previous next »
: