*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Current S Pose upgrade requests.
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 6
: Current S Pose upgrade requests.  ( 73035 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« : February 07, 2013, 02:09:00 PM »

Inspired by another Topic .   I thought it would be useful to high light the poses you would wish upgraded and how .

Here's one I know to ....

Pole Dance..   all variants   

A)   S  dancing for M
B)    S  dancing for  F
C)   S  dancing for  S
D)   F  dancing for  S

Please could the  S  erection be removed in each Poll Dance Pose and  have the option of wearing briefs or very sexy underwear  .      :)

( Noted Adera, Concerto  :) )
« : February 08, 2013, 06:06:48 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Adera
: 3047

« #1 : February 07, 2013, 04:04:02 PM »

We're talking about the pole dance, just to clarify... it's really awkward as it is now.

Personally I wouldn't wear briefs but rather a thong or something sexier. ;)
« : February 07, 2013, 04:07:41 PM Adera »
Concerto

« #2 : February 07, 2013, 04:15:13 PM »

Well, something in the sex clothes pants category.

Thanks for doing this Brandy :)
Lover
: 10350

« #3 : February 07, 2013, 05:23:47 PM »

Just a hint, Brandy mentioned the dance poses as we talked about in another thread.

This thread is for all poses you want changes or upgrades.

Kingdustin
: 598

« #4 : February 07, 2013, 09:57:07 PM »

I can see how that would bother some of you, but personally i like the the erection in pose its very sexy. So i would like if it can be toggled  on or off. instead of it being removed. also there should be a option to toggle under were on or off too.

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
Concerto

« #5 : February 08, 2013, 03:18:32 AM »

Just to clarify, or to reiterate the, what I consider to be an, anomaly...

Women, for example, keep their (sex clothing) underwear on in a pole dance, we don't.

Also, even though we expose ourselves in a pole dance, the underwear remains on in a lap dance.
This is exemplified in the silly situation where, for example giving both dances in that order to JD for Secret Santa, I had a tremendous erection (mmmm) during the pole dance and then was forced into putting my thong on and losing the erection for the lap dance. He was kind enough not to mention it but I could see by his lack of an erection throughout that he wasn't too impressed (a bit different to my reaction to Stone's dancing).
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #6 : February 08, 2013, 03:47:51 AM »

Hi,

I also prefer the option: shemale wear his underwear for the pole dance, but I also understand without underwear  :)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #7 : February 08, 2013, 04:11:46 AM »

the option mentioned by dustin can be the right solution for it......i'm with him about having the opportunity to choose between erect and not. same for the underwear, but at this point.....why don't work on option to give a full strip action!?

i know it's technically a suicide to do with all the proer action, maybe it can be done with clothes vanishing little by little.

Oh, btw......casn we suggest more poses update here too!?

Adera

« #8 : February 08, 2013, 04:55:53 AM »

The ability to actually strip could be fun but I don't think that's very needed, I'd rather just be able to dance while wearing sexy clothes as more of a foreplay/teasing thing.

A switch button would be nice but somehow I don't see them making that, nor do I really think they'll change the pose so that we're wearing underwear... which is a bit sad. But anyway, if I had to chose between either I'd vote for wearing something and not being hard since I find it weird to be hard like that while dancing, excited yes but not hard.

Btw they really should make a 3some pole dance pose, maybe with one man cuffed to a chair and two girls dancing for him. I would be able to have so much fun if I had a partner in crime to tease a man with. :P
hentaiboy69

« #9 : February 08, 2013, 05:02:40 AM »

Btw they really should make a 3some pole dance pose, maybe with one man cuffed to a chair and two girls dancing for him. I would be able to have so much fun if I had a partner in crime to tease a man with. :P

mmmm, i think yopu are more in mind then a simple dance at last, Adera...... ::)

well, about the ability of strip, i'll remember we had talk about it in past, so i have put it out cause i think it's something interessing for the AChat plot. A dance can be a good tease, but a striptease can be pretty good to to tease your partner.....don't you think it, Adera!?

Adera

« #10 : February 08, 2013, 06:47:33 AM »

Oh, well I was thinking of things like making out in front of him, fondling each other, maybe give each other a little spank on the butt and all the while giving him inviting glances and such. A lot of it with the idea of really giving him a good show to make his blood boil. :P

Yes a strip tease can be good to tease your partner, but I like to have fluidity in how I undress myself, not just ripping one article off of me one after another... and that's what would be very hard to make I assume.
« : February 08, 2013, 06:49:34 AM Adera »
hentaiboy69

« #11 : February 08, 2013, 07:13:52 AM »

Yes a strip tease can be good to tease your partner, but I like to have fluidity in how I undress myself, not just ripping one article off of me one after another... and that's what would be very hard to make I assume.

Yes, that's probably the hard part.....mmmm, wonder if they have ever think at this

Concerto

« #12 : February 08, 2013, 07:45:51 AM »

I may be completely wrong but I am sure I remember being in a pose recently and in switching action I lost/regained underwear.

Anyway, surely, if it is possible to switch across poses it should be just as simple across actions within poses. Of course, it won't be fluid but it must be possible.
Kingdustin
: 598

« #13 : February 10, 2013, 01:24:26 AM »

I guess adding a on or off switch for that may be asking for to much.

best to have it as if you are wearing sexy clothing it should cancel the erection and just show the the clothing if no clothing then you get to see the sexy erection.   ;D

Also it be nice if the M or S watching should also have the some option. I don't know about rest of you but seeing a sexy pole dance will alway get me standing at  attention. lol ;D

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #14 : February 10, 2013, 12:16:47 PM »

Oh, btw......casn we suggest more poses update here too!?

Yes please do.   Any poses you feel need upgrading or improving.   The only  thing I ask is you also include your ideas for the improvement and upgrade.

We need to work together to improve and enhance the game  :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: [1] 2 3 ... 6  
« previous next »
: