*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Just wanted to share my thoughts
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Just wanted to share my thoughts  ( 15791 )
mercer78
: 149

If ignorance is bliss tis folly to be wise

« #15 : February 11, 2013, 03:46:00 PM »

Wow thanks for all the support people really feeling the love around the forum.  I agree maybe the moderation idea might be the best bet for now at least until my sub runs out in early April I think.

Pafe
: 548

« #16 : February 13, 2013, 06:48:35 AM »

Hiya's...

I see the forum as a counter to that,... the chance to read the thoughts of many of whom I many never actually meet online,.. or be given the time of day so to speak; to be able to sit back and measure their words and leisurely respond in kind without the constant underlying babble. We do have a richer community than the gameplay in that regard.\ since we get to see beyonf the some feeble efforts of seductive language to read truer into the sense of others.

I'll tell ya's... If it wasn't for the Forum Village, I would have left AChat a long time ago.  As some of you know, Satoire and I now live together, and we each have boyfriends,  so my sex life has... let's say... become more of the reality type than the virtual.  So the need that AChat provided to me when I first joined up isn't as great now as it was then.

It's the Forum Village that is my draw to the site now.  Oh sure, I still enjoy a good room session and I can still allow myself to "get wild" once there.  So that part is still good.  The Forum though, has become special to me, and all the people who contribute and post here are all special.  Some I have been with in the "room"  some I haven't, yet each and everyone of you has contribuited something to my life.  Be it a sense of wonder, a good hearty laugh, or even a few tears.

So I encourage the ones who are taking a break from the "game" itself, to not forget your friends here in the Forum, and drop in from time to time and let us know how you're doing.

OOT:
   I just passed my One Year Anniversary as a member of AChat (it's amazing how fast that was).  I'm very grateful to AChat for providing a spark when I needed it, and I'm very grateful to the Forum to allow me a place to meet new friends, chat with old friends, and allow me to express my thoughts.  THANK YOU ALL.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #17 : February 13, 2013, 07:36:35 AM »

Pafe, i'm glad you are now enjoyng your life more then before, my dear! i consider you are wonderful friend and i had always enjoy to read your words, specially in the NSPD! I love what you and Satoire had done! A proof of how you like this place.....i'm happy to have you here!

Lover
: 10350

« #18 : February 13, 2013, 08:22:16 AM »

Wow Pafe, is it really "just" one year? I got the feeling to know you for ages... and I appreciate each talk we have. Thanks to you and Satoire for being here :)

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #19 : February 13, 2013, 10:25:36 AM »

I second all that's said here too.   I regard Forum as our Forum Village ...  The friends I have made here, the things I have learnt, it is a very special community.  I like that members self regulate and show respect and understanding  to each other and yet guard the right of free speech as paramount.  The talent and ideas that are generated and expanded upon  never cease to amaze me.

Everyone shows each other the respect, they so rightly deserve.  It is a very special and unique enviroment and as our village grows, I hope this  strong backbone & foundation that is already here will  just grow stronger.

All this is possible because of the wonderful contributions, each and everyone one of you give ...  so a special thank you to each of you.  It  is  special to me too, and I am proud to be part of it and its growth.

I think, its only part of natural Achat life, you will lose friends, gain friends, some will come and go...  but the essence of the place will always linger as long as there is a cross over of members.

I have found in the  2 years I have been here  that members are more likely to stay if they are involved  in Forum , even if just for the reading and voting ... I believe its because, they care for the game more and the friends they have made here. They have moved beyond the quick shags in the room, which , lets face it, after awhile, can become tedious if you  don't enhance them through friendship.

This is quite unique too  ;D  Have you ever looked at the conversations you may have here ... no way would that happen in RL....    Sometimes they just make me grin.

" Hello, nice to meet you.  Would you like a Lap Dance or a  Pole Dance for a Valentines Date ? "
" Wow , that's great, would you prefer  me to wear clothes or not ? "
" And do you like dirty talk? "   " Any words you find a taboo?" 

The conversations are endless  & of course a lot more naughty    ::)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Concerto

« #20 : February 13, 2013, 02:20:48 PM »

Brandybee said...

...in the  2 years I have been here...that members.... have moved beyond the quick shags in the room

Oh, thank goodness,  I still have a bit of time then ;)
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #21 : February 13, 2013, 03:46:05 PM »

@ Concerto     LMAO -   of course, theres always exceptions ...  thank God    ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
mercer78

« #22 : February 22, 2013, 05:20:52 PM »

sorry to say was just in room with someone and they tried to demand gifts I exited the room and immediately logged out did I do wrong?

Lover

« #23 : February 22, 2013, 05:28:37 PM »

No you did everything right mercer :) Well done.

mercer78

« #24 : February 22, 2013, 05:31:14 PM »

Thanks lover I'm not normally the type to be so rude but that really annoys me

mercer78

« #25 : February 27, 2013, 05:08:47 PM »

Wow tonight has been one of those nights I talked about earlier in the topic man achat can be a such an uninviting place at times

mercer78

« #26 : February 28, 2013, 01:47:18 PM »

Sorry if my words once again seem a little negative it is by no means my intention to upset anyone.

old_goat
: 450

« #27 : April 14, 2013, 06:20:35 PM »

When anyone tells me they want A$
I just tell them what I was told when I was young.
"There are people in hell wanting ice water too"

Lover

« #28 : April 14, 2013, 06:46:53 PM »

LOL :D :D I have to keep this saying old_goat

: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: