*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Please add some option in the TEX mode :.(
« previous next »
: [1]
: Please add some option in the TEX mode :.(  ( 8698 )
prias
: 317

« : February 13, 2013, 04:40:19 AM »

Hi Tom and the Dev Team,

After chatting with Marylin, we accorded to say that we miss some things to give our best to the community (and for you to sell more items ;) )

Could you please add some options in the TEX mode?

Until now, we can make some design for almost all the different clothes but we miss the different hat, the mask...

For example I'd very like to make masks like those ones for the ladies

(nipples patches are already in preparation :p )

and it's the same for make up, tattoos or necklace...

Talking about necklace, could you also add a diffuse for around the neck from the shoulders to the chin? We'd like to create some stuff like that:

(we don't need 3D models, I think that the normal diffuse and the heigh diffuse will be enough)

or even skin for our avatar, just by working on the shades we could do some fitest or more muscular avatars like those ones

« : February 13, 2013, 05:02:06 AM hentaiboy69 »
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : February 13, 2013, 04:54:42 AM »

I agree! And also give us the option to add hats, helmets, caps, woolen hats...

prias

« #2 : February 13, 2013, 05:01:27 AM »

Lover! love the beard one :D

The problem with the hat you proposed is that the Dev Team have to create some new 3D models... what we need is just a full accesse to all the ones already existing
Lover

« #3 : February 13, 2013, 05:04:53 AM »

The hats are existing, we just don't have the option to use them. Look at the cop dress and the pirate costume.. the skeleton costume has a mask on the face.. would give us many more options too.
« : February 13, 2013, 05:07:10 AM Lover »

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #4 : February 13, 2013, 05:24:13 AM »

Lover, Prias is talking about the one with the ears, i think! you can't do it with the actual model!

prias

« #5 : February 13, 2013, 05:37:14 AM »

yes and the only bonnet we have is the santa one, not really the same 3D model that the ones you propose Lover
Lover

« #6 : February 13, 2013, 08:16:40 AM »

Those were just funny examples, if we just had maps to design simple hats and caps it would be a good progress.

Cheya
: 177

Sweet with a Chance oƒ Sass ♥

« #7 : February 13, 2013, 10:38:29 AM »

Lovely lingerie, masks and the tattoos mmh ...reminds me a bit of my own :o, really want them!!!  :o :o :o
We definitely need to do a Carnival Event next year  ;D.

~             Be Sensual, Wild and Wonderful       ~
Marilyn
: 3771

« #8 : February 13, 2013, 01:35:44 PM »

Thank you for posting, my friend!
Indeed, we've spoken about this and would be amazing to have more texs to play with. Also some makeup would be amazing and body art too.
As HB and prias said, to have different hat shapes we would need the dev team to implement them because we are allowed to play with textures -2D.
For example, if the dev team gives the option to make different santas hats we will be able to make textures (put it green...with dots...whatever), however the shape would be the same. We couldnt add ears or something...
« : February 13, 2013, 02:03:42 PM Marilyn »

My alley: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
hentaiboy69

« #9 : February 14, 2013, 05:08:14 AM »

Talking about necklace, could you also add a diffuse for around the neck from the shoulders to the chin? We'd like to create some stuff like that:
(we don't need 3D models, I think that the normal diffuse and the heigh diffuse will be enough)

the point of creating necklace and collar at the moment is we (well, the designer!) can do it only linking them to a shirt or swether texture, like in the iondian girl outfit! what most of use would like to see is the chance to wear the necklace ot the collar as a stand alone piece and mix it with different clothes!

so, i don't know if your idea can be done, Prias.....i think they must creat a new weareble object to do it, cause all the textures we can use arew linked to a certain object! but i can be wrong....evewn i don't thionk so!

prias

« #10 : February 14, 2013, 11:33:47 AM »

I think that necklaces will be possible are we already have necklace chain of silver and gold in the jewelry section, of course it may not work for the "ras du cou" necklaces I posted there but depending of the size of the diffuse already existing (and it's the same for bracelet and ankle chains) we could do some interesting stuff :)
hentaiboy69

« #11 : February 14, 2013, 11:44:25 AM »

as i had said to Lover, for the bracelet you can use gloves as reference. Of course, this will mean you can't combine bracelets and gloves, but it's not a big problem

florise
: 208

« #12 : July 26, 2013, 09:09:42 AM »

Hi Prias,

I like the "raz du cou" white with feather
and the mask

kisses Florise

Alita
: 206

I bite but not hard :p

« #13 : August 25, 2013, 04:43:58 AM »

more tats would be nice even full body ones would be really nice