*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Polls (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  C. - Collecting ideas for new Group play
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: C. - Collecting ideas for new Group play  ( 18796 )
Lover
: 10350

« : February 15, 2013, 05:43:13 PM »

In this topic we collect ideas for new Group play. All suggestions which have already been made are listed here.
The suggestions are taken and added to the next poll.

Here is what we need:
A short name for the suggested pose.
    include a short (5-10 lines) description of the base pose, and the actions.
    Limit 3 suggestions max per member.
    Post a photo (Optional)
« : January 18, 2014, 02:34:42 PM Brandybee »

Lover

« #1 : February 15, 2013, 05:44:43 PM »

Existing suggestions:
Hentaiboy69  - 3 Dildo Way     
Hentaiboy69 - Fuck and suck on bed
Shejoy - Blow & fuck
Michelle33 - threesome licking/sucking
Concerto - The circle
« : February 16, 2013, 04:11:57 AM Lover »

A123lolo
: 97

MSN Messenger - a123lolo@hotmail.fr
« #2 : February 16, 2013, 01:07:36 PM »

I propose "Threesome foreplay"

Pose with kisses, caresses and hugs... but in threesome
No penetration in this pose, only erotic and sensual actions.
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #3 : February 16, 2013, 08:13:28 PM »

i propose again "the improbable foreplay pose : sexy fight" and "the wall" . Poses that i proposed yet

THE IMPROBABLE FOREPLAY POSE ( Sexy Fight )

- Position : all girls stand or kneel in the bed or ground
- starting speed : medium
- needed : one pillow in women hands

- Hit #2/3 head
- hit #2/3 stomach
- hit #2/3 ass
- hit #2/3 legs
- hit #2/3 back
- kiss #2/3 since #2/3 hit them (not permanent)
- hold #2/3 heads and make them kiss each others (permanent)
- hugs #2/3 since the other caress their ass cheek (move made only in erotic spanking actually)
- 3some hug

- Hit #1/3 head
- hit #1/3 stomach
- hit #1/3 ass
- hit #1/3 legs
- hit 1/3 back
- kiss #1/3 since #2/3 hit them (not permanent)
- hold #1/3 heads and make them kiss each others (permanent)
- hugs #1/3 since the other stroke their back
- 3some kiss ( kiss #1/3 one after the other)

- Hit #1/2 head
- hit #1/2 stomach
- hit #1/2 ass
- hit #1/2 legs
- hit 1/2 back
- kiss #1/2 since #2/3 hit them (not permanent)
- hold #1/2 heads and make them kiss each others (permanent)
- 3some hug
- 3some kiss ( kiss #1/3 one after the other)
« : February 16, 2013, 08:16:30 PM Rukya »

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #4 : February 16, 2013, 08:18:43 PM »

THE WALL

ok first moves ( 1 = lower girl , 2 = girl in middle , 3 = girl on top , 4 = standing one )

N°1 :                                                                                            N°2 :
- Lick / kiss neck 2                                                                        - Kiss 3
- Fondle legs 3                                                                             - suck tongue 3
- massage breasts own , 1 , 2                                                     - Fondle ass 3
- finger in mouth 2 , 3                                                                  - Fondle arms 1
- Grab legs own , 3                                                                      - Turn head and kiss 1
                                                                                                     - finger in mouth 3 and maybe 1

N°3 :                                                                                            N°4 :
- Kiss 1 (hard but realisable)                                                        - bend over
- finger in mouth 1 , 2                                                                  - massage breasts 2 , 3
- Finger own ass/pussy                                                                - Spank 3
- Caress breasts / pinch nipples 1                                                - finger pussy/ass 1 ,2 ,3
- move ass                                                                                    - change pussy/ass 1 ,2 , 3
- caress cheek 1 , 2 ,4                                                                 - lick pussy ass 1 , 2 , 3

if someone see others , youre free to add them 

ps : for 3some version , remove the girl on top

pps : sorry for the second "column" lol but it make a style lol 
« : February 16, 2013, 08:20:30 PM Rukya »

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #5 : February 18, 2013, 12:02:19 PM »

We had talk so much time about theesome lap dance, but at last we had never find out a solution......well, it came to my attention this small Christmas video and i think something like this will be perfect!

http://xhamster.com/movies/1678911/3dg_x_dancers.html

hentaiboy69

« #6 : February 20, 2013, 05:29:32 AM »

And i can't forget the pole dance......

http://xhamster.com/movies/1301793/h_3d.html

khaten
: 136

MSN Messenger - khaten@live.co.uk
« #7 : April 01, 2013, 03:54:42 PM »

I was thinking 3sum foreplay dinner date.

Program in a table for any group session, you could have some actions like

:drink wine
:rub yourself under table
:rub crotch with foot
:play footsie
:hold hand

what do you guys think?

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #8 : April 01, 2013, 07:30:23 PM »

@HB : forget the pole dance , it will be weird actually unless there is 2 watchers not doing anymoves and even in this case , it will be weird unless they totally modify the moves  :)

@Angelus ... uh sorry , i mean khaten : nice idea  ;)

hentaiboy69

« #9 : April 02, 2013, 02:50:58 AM »

Rukya, i agree with you and infact, if you look at the video, it's totally different from the one we have now! that one is thinked for two dancers using the same pole and need new option.

Lover

« #10 : June 12, 2013, 12:40:38 PM »

Polls starting soon!

We want more ideas

chinagirl
: 10

« #11 : June 14, 2013, 11:40:18 PM »

I like the dinner date idea. I would expand it to a cocktail party where you drink a cocktail and chat and get to know each other before before the fun.

I think also the MF pose on the sofa could be expanded to a hot date scene with abit of mutual touching! Also this function is not available in the FF mode

love
china

China xx
hentaiboy69

« #12 : June 15, 2013, 01:39:39 AM »

to expand the sofa pose in the way you describe the party, they must put on street clothes and not in lingerie how it works now.....

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #13 : October 06, 2013, 06:08:15 AM »

An idea of Rukya's for FFF version of      Threeseome girl in the middle. 

Hope you don't mind Rukya but I wanted to advertise it here as well.   ::)   I copied & pasted your response of  the MFM version.

RUKYA :-
Finally found someone to show me the moves ( and trust me it wasnt easy lol ) and i have to say that with some adaptations , the pose will be a wonderfull FFF .

1 st : will be nice to dont wear any strapon , we dont need them . Or make them appear only in 4 spécific moves .
2 nd : The starting move , make the girl in center rub both pussies of her partners
3 rd : Change the move where the girl suck the penis to her right by a licking similar as the one in the pampered woman pose
4 th : Change the move where the girl kneel and suck the penis to her left by a passioned kiss on the pussy lips
5 th : If the strapon is removed and can be added specially for moves , just add it for the 4 sex actions

If strapon cant be added for specific moves :
6 th : Do a finger ( 2 fingers ) in the one where the girl kneel on the man to her right
7 th : Do a rubbing pussy action for the one where the girl sit on the man to her left
8 th : Do a finger anus ( 2 fingers ) for the action where her anus is fucked
9 th : Change nothing fot the action where the girl is loved by bot her partners . We dont really need a strapon for this kind of action as hitting pussies against each other is enough for us lesbians to have pleasure . Wink

for all the others moves , you can do the same actions than for the MMF version .

There , i hope that if one day we have this pose as FFF it will looks like this .

Ps : Oh i forgot , please REDUCE THE DAMN STARTING SPEED

« : October 06, 2013, 06:10:30 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
ily1990
: 148

A girl with something extra ;)

« #14 : January 19, 2014, 12:58:50 AM »

I propose "Threesome foreplay"

Pose with kisses, caresses and hugs... but in threesome
No penetration in this pose, only erotic and sensual actions.

Try out the "Smart Male" (or something like that) pose. MSS, MSF, and MFF (I think). Its mostly foreplay, one girl has the option to be penetrated but that's it. Its all kissing, oral, misc foreplay and masturbation.

Thanks to Hukk for the awesome banner!
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: