*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Personal Ads (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Bye Everyone :)
« previous next »
: [1]
: Bye Everyone :)  ( 6312 )
malicious101
: 20

« : February 16, 2013, 02:44:52 PM »

Hey Everyone,

My premium account is about to expire soon , and Achats been somewhat fun but I wont be returning

While virtual sex here is good and there are nice people, it wastes a lot of time and no matter what, real life sex and romance is always better and thats the way to live.

I want to thank all the girls here that I shared good moments with, and some of you, maybe one or two of you , I shared great moments even if they werent so often, you are very special.

Anyways, bye everyone, live a love supreme  :)
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : February 16, 2013, 02:52:07 PM »

malicious, what can i say......yours is the decisoion to leave and no one can argue about it!

I'm happy to hear you had some good time on achat and i wish you all the luck yiu deserve for your life!

Kingdustin
: 598

« #2 : February 17, 2013, 01:07:23 AM »

Good Bye malicious101, my you find  great joy in your journey of life.

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
Adera
: 3047

« #3 : February 17, 2013, 08:23:50 AM »

Bye malicious101, I release you from the Secret Valentine thingy so you don't have to think about that.
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #4 : February 17, 2013, 08:26:03 AM »

It's always sad to lose members  and I always try   and think of the Forum Village  as an enhancement to real life not a replacement.  Here you can discuss and find things out that  you wouldn't normally in every day life. That can only be a good thing as it educates and encourages tolerance and maybe a hidden adventurous streak   :P

The friends here are unique and special and the conversations sometimes make me giggle .... And very often find myself thinking, only in achat...

I wish you well in all that you do in the Real World. Hopefully now and then, you will pop in and say Hi to your Forum friends.  Your membership access stays valid here, now you are registered and can still post.

Take care and good luck in all that you do.  :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover
: 10350

« #5 : February 17, 2013, 01:49:51 PM »

Farewell maliscious, may your life be happy and successful.

Even if you don't come back to game, you always will be welcome here. Make your own way but if you want to share something with us or just have fun and distraction, think about us :)

jeanona31
: 503

« #6 : February 17, 2013, 03:31:21 PM »

Bye maliscious ,

it's sad when someone leaves ,
anyways i wish you lot of luck in your real life .

Bye and all the best !

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #7 : February 17, 2013, 04:27:48 PM »

Good bye Malicious, I wish you the best in your life.

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Alita
: 206

I bite but not hard :p

« #8 : March 27, 2013, 05:25:46 PM »

bye~

;) well don't have to leave forever just come back and visit from time to time.  *kisses*  hope to see you again in the future.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: