*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Forum News (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Erotic story contest 4 is running
« previous next »
: [1]
: Erotic story contest 4 is running  ( 3514 )
Lover
: 10350

« : February 18, 2013, 10:13:25 AM »

The current erotic story contest is running.

We want your story!

All you have to know you get here:
Discussions about Sex/Contests/EROTIC STORY CONTEST 4. " FIRST TIME " THE RULES
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2196.0.html#new

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : February 18, 2013, 11:21:31 AM »

Hello, to you potential authors out there.

Just re-iterating what Lover has said.  I am the  Contest Manager and would love to receive a story off you.  The theme is  " First Time"  which has a very broad meaning ...   it can be the first time you tried something new,  a first holiday alone, a first business trip,  meeting someone for the first time ...  as long as you clearly identify  A FIRST ...  you have satisfied the theme.

The second thing that must be clearly identified in your story is something from the Achat shop -  ( They are sponsoring the contest you see ) The something needs to be clearly identified ,  with a detailed description in your story  so readers can easily identify it.
It can be a room,  a background or an outfit from  male, female or shemale wardrobe. 

The topic identified by Lover above explains all the rules, the dates of submission, that it needs to be submitted to me,  and how the story needs to be presented to me.

The prizes are fabulous too if you are voted  in the top 3 by Forum members.  All other story submissions get 600A$  - so you see, its well worth the effort.

If you are a budding writer and  are not sure - my advice is go for it ...   What have you got to lose?   And if you are unclear on anything, please feel free to ask  ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #2 : April 01, 2013, 05:27:22 AM »

THE EROTIC STORY  CONTEST 4  STORIES HAVE NOW BEEN PUBLISHED FOR READING & VOTING 

As usual the turn out & support for this contest has been fantastic.   Thank You all for taking part, all your support & all your efforts.

I proudly present the published stories -  “ FIRST TIME” – THE STORIES.  EROTIC CONTEST  4   open for voting....

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2376.0.html

GOOD LUCK TO ONE & ALL.     AND   HAPPY READING.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: [1]  
« previous next »
: