*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Crystal Lake.
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13
: Crystal Lake.  ( 135481 )
old_goat
: 450

« #30 : September 24, 2013, 07:09:35 PM »

As I hear the words "But before you both can marry I have to ask: Is there anyone here present today who may know reason why these two people should not be spoused?"

:P  :P   :P

jayc
: 1600

« #31 : September 24, 2013, 11:32:41 PM »

Is there anyone here present today who may know reason why these two people should not be spoused?"

:P   :P   :P
Stone
: 1842

« #32 : September 25, 2013, 03:06:48 AM »

"Is there anyone here present today who may know reason why these two people should not be spoused."

:P.        :P.          :P

Fishing  in my. Bag,and my pockets  getting a little flustered and whisper to Jayc ...  " Damn,  have you got Cove 's house keys or  have I? "

Marilyn
: 3771

« #33 : September 25, 2013, 04:48:11 AM »

As I hear the words "But before you both can marry I have to ask: Is there anyone here present today who may know reason why these two people should not be spoused?"
 :P  :P  :P  :P

:P  :P  :P  :P

My alley: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
jondas

« #34 : September 25, 2013, 05:03:12 AM »

:P     :P     :P
tangoJane
: 84

Sweet man o'mine :) :)

« #35 : September 25, 2013, 05:58:50 AM »

Standing with Karen hearing Lover speck those words we look at each other and poke our tongues out

:P         :P           :P                      :P           :P         :P

All_for_you
: 131

here for fun :) :)

« #36 : September 25, 2013, 07:50:33 AM »

Standing with Jane I squeeze her hand as Lover asks " Is there anyone here present today who may know reason why these two people should not be spoused?"

She turns to me we smile then Poke out our tongues 

:P    :P     :P             :P     :P       :P

Cheya
: 177

Sweet with a Chance oƒ Sass ♥

« #37 : September 25, 2013, 04:00:14 PM »

:P      :P       :P

~             Be Sensual, Wild and Wonderful       ~
freddie
: 248

Sweet child o'mine

« #38 : September 25, 2013, 04:02:54 PM »

:P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P
Mmmmm not sure where to look at
I start checking my guitar to see if all chords are still there
 :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P

jondas

« #39 : September 26, 2013, 12:27:02 AM »

Picking the white blanket, and throwing it on the sweating naked couple as they finish their naked run around the forum. The idea of this pair of love birds catching a cold on their Prima Notte is not very appealing :p
Lover
: 10350

« #40 : September 29, 2013, 05:14:18 AM »

I look at Amy and covems "now there's just one thing i have to do:"

:P :P :P :P

Lover

« #41 : October 03, 2013, 07:51:31 AM »

I call Amy and Covems to me...grinning, as they both are naked. Look around, making sure everyone is quiet and listening now...
"We are here to celebrate your wedding ceremony. I have asked if there is anybody against this wedding. We all have seen many tongues, but noone said something. I now may ask you, if you want to marry, live together for a long time and always be honest and true.

Covems, do you want to marry Amy, make her happy, tell her each day how beautiful she is and satisfy her whenever she needs it? Are you loving her more than me, will you build a beautiful home, pamper her and treat her like your queen? So answer with Yes, I will!"

Lover

« #42 : October 03, 2013, 03:24:11 PM »

Lol... I meant if you love her more than you love me, we all know how much you want me :D

"That was the right answer Covems :) Now I ask you Amy, do you want to marry Covems? Will you be a good wife, following him wherever he goes, clean his cock and house and always make sure he is full when he's leaving home? Then answer Yes, I will"

Bear
: 3856

« #43 : October 03, 2013, 06:09:06 PM »

You two need to borrow the horse costume?  ::)

Lover

« #44 : October 04, 2013, 02:57:16 AM »

Looking at Amy & covems I smile... I raise my voice and talk loud and clear "With the power of being Mod in Achat village, with the power of my own arbitrariness and with the power of love, I declare you now are spouses and spouse. Usually the Mods of Achat have the right for the first night but I disclaim" I laugh... "Now you may kiss the bride!"

Everyone is clapping and cheering, as Amy and covems are kissing...

: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13  
« previous next »
: