*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Fantasies and Fetishes (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Please CLOSE this thread
« previous next »
: [1]
: Please CLOSE this thread  ( 6669 )
FuQ8
: 3

"Ganymede" The Loyal Pet of Mistress Dalia

« : February 27, 2013, 06:11:05 AM »

« : August 14, 2015, 05:04:07 PM FuQ8 »
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : February 27, 2013, 12:01:19 PM »

Interesting ideas  Fuq8 -   and I'm sure some ideas already used in RP.  If you dont ask, you definitley wont get, so good on you.

Have to admit - I didnt know what the initials  stood for till  Lover expanded my limited knowledge.  Would you mind modifying your post outline the meanings in brackets -  thanks ever so .  ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #2 : February 28, 2013, 04:29:41 AM »

i suppose that AB/DL mean AntiBiotic in Deutch Land and CFNM = Certified Female and Not Male  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #3 : February 28, 2013, 05:23:29 AM »

mmyes, lot of your idea were suggested before, but it's always good to put them under the spotlight.

Everyone is will be happy to have more body option even if some of them (like pregnancy) mean lot of work to adapt some poses. I don't know if new body option will be released one day (we don't have news about dream tits from a lot of months!), but i don't give up....i hope it will be appen soon or later!

Lover
: 10350

More ava personalization is and always will be a question for us. Each kind of different play is an extension and will have people who love it and use it. Perhaps you can suggest some special poses for your idea.

Bear
: 3856

Sizing is a more difficult concept to program than most might think. Most sites default to a standard size for acts, otherwise the programming is quite extensive in accomidating all the variations. The isite had experimented with body part adaptions, but it appears the matter was too complx and ended up posibly creating release delays.

As to water sports you might look at which specific poses work for this and provide some specifics there on your thoughts. It is not a popular style of play and I think you might  see better liklihood of adaption into possible pose updates.

Urban
: 329

And water or liquid textures, movement ! are a real nightmare (and also a memory sucker).
: [1]  
« previous next »
: