*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Sexi's crazy thoughts and actions
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 8
: Sexi's crazy thoughts and actions  ( 51260 )
sexilicious
: 2755

« : March 20, 2013, 10:46:41 AM »

Hehehehehe so in a very ornery mood and have to shout it out to all my friends so started a topic instead of going off topic on my favorite posts.

So a few days ago I ordered myself a hot outfit and have kept it a secret from basically everyone just so in case my Master on the other game got into too much questioning everyone he still wouldn't find out lol. Well I got it last night after my long super busy day at work and finally told him what I got. I got myself a hot maid outfit ;) Well I promised him that he would get to see it first so I took a picture and sent it to him.

Then I got the idea for the next pictures after he sees this one. Course you all will have to wait till I can send it to him since he gets to be the first one to have it sent to him, and I'm not ruining him seeing the second ones before the first one he got so patience hehe. Well, I'm sure he will want to see the outfit displayed so the next pictures I will send him will be a front and back shot to show off the outfit BUT it won't be on me hehehehe.

Not sure what the next one will be yet or not might put it on finally hehe or will see. More info on this ornery occasion will come later for I don't want it leaking out what the pictures are etc.  ;D

tangoracer
: 3444

« #1 : March 20, 2013, 11:15:08 AM »

WOW

Sexi your Master is one lucky MAN

MMWAHHH

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #2 : March 20, 2013, 11:20:40 AM »

You go get him girl,  tease, please and make his tongue hang out  &  btw .... bring him to the AB&G for s drink ... first one ( drink that is ;) ) is on the house  :)

Grinning ....   and where's my contest story off you???    DEADLINE is 31 MARCH  ... HURRY HURRY...  ::)
« : March 20, 2013, 11:23:35 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
sexilicious

« #3 : March 20, 2013, 11:23:38 AM »

hehe Tango are you sure I'm not the lucky one. Hehe might get spanked taking a few pictures before the real ones though mmmmmmmmmm.

hehe give me time Brandy. I got him to at least download the game will be a little while before he ends up becoming a member (makes note to get him on this game a bit more than the other) then maybe can twist his arm to come on here and meet my "family"  ;D

Brandybee

« #4 : March 20, 2013, 11:28:56 AM »

Of course .... mmm ... We will want to know ... what he does for a living?, can he keep you in a manner that you want to be accostomed?...  Are his intentions honourable?...

Your " Family" will want to know he's good enough.... ..   just kidding ... 

Love & Luck ......       CONTEST STORY ? ? ?   lol    ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #5 : March 20, 2013, 11:44:49 AM »

It seems really hot sexy and i'm sure it will be more on you!

Reading your first message, that wasn't your Master's idea, but yours, right!? mmmm.....interessing....eh eh.....and if i can suggest one for the next time....let's go with bunny or kitty sexy dress!

sexilicious

« #6 : March 20, 2013, 12:07:00 PM »

hehe always good to have a family looking out for one another :) and will see about the contest story haven't done one since the first one Tight started.

hehe right HB he didn't have a clue what it was till last night when I finally told him and he won't see me in it till probably tonight when I finally get around to taking the pic and sending it to him hehehehehehe boy I'm so naughty  ::) sure hope he likes the final product though. Give me time HB little by little will build up my own personal supply of hot outfits this is only my second one now.

sexilicious

« #7 : March 20, 2013, 02:27:14 PM »

Hehehe so just finished sharing the pictures with my Master, so here is the rest of it.

As I left the first post off, I was going to share a picture of the front and back on the body of not me but one of my large stuffed animals. Hehehe yes I dressed up one of my animals to display the outfit

Hehehehe when he saw it he said "lol funny pet"

I then gave him the real deal ones but boy was it fun making up the other pictures and that

tangoracer
: 3444

« #8 : March 20, 2013, 02:30:48 PM »

LOL
what a sexy bear don't let Miss Brandy get her hands on it

HEHEHEHE  Watch out Bear Brandy may get same ideas

hentaiboy69

« #9 : March 20, 2013, 02:49:50 PM »

Oh gosh....was that my fault cause i post the bear with bra!?   :o :o

Brandybee

« #10 : March 20, 2013, 02:55:05 PM »

mmmmmmmmmm    now there's an idea,   mmmm   he'd look good in that  ...... grrrrrrrrrr  hehe

Lover
: 10350

« #11 : March 20, 2013, 03:00:43 PM »

Now you showed him your bear :D

Sexy costume Im sure he loves it

hentaiboy69

« #12 : March 20, 2013, 03:04:06 PM »

mmmmmmmmmm    now there's an idea,   mmmm   he'd look good in that  ...... grrrrrrrrrr  hehe

Point of view, i think......for me, that bear need a shave! and a good one!  ;D

sexilicious

« #13 : March 20, 2013, 03:09:33 PM »

lol no HB wasn't even thinking about that when I got the idea

and figured someone would bring up Bear with that picture hehehehe

bear would look a little naked if we shaved him :O

hentaiboy69

« #14 : March 21, 2013, 02:55:45 AM »

The naked Bear.....lol!

and you can have his fur for the cold winter days!

: [1] 2 3 ... 8  
« previous next »
: