*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Hello to all
« previous next »
: [1]
: Hello to all  ( 6276 )
priya_indian
: 1

« : April 08, 2013, 07:36:35 AM »

i am Priya, from mumbai. i just started on Achat. I was told about this forum, so here i am  :) . Hope, this is fun, so far i am enjoying chatting with different people, hoping to find some nice people to have a lot of fun with.
Regards,
Priya

P.S. Am i the only Indian here?
jondas

« #1 : April 08, 2013, 08:29:26 AM »

Welcome to the forum Priya, and hope you will enjoy the witty crowd over here

You are not the only indian abroad by the way! :)
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : April 08, 2013, 08:57:17 AM »

Priya, you are welcome in our village (the forum)! Hope you can find interessing people to chat and you want to join us in our mission of make AChat better day by day!

Explore our village, find the secret place of fun and sex and (last but not least!) share with us your opinion about AChat and its world: what you like, what you think must be improved, etcetera!

I'm sure your journey here will be amazing!

Lover
: 10350

« #3 : April 08, 2013, 02:59:56 PM »

Welcome priya

I dont know who told you about the forum but it's a smart and nice person :) Look around, share your ideas and wishes and help us improving a great game.
If you like to get birthday wishes, send me a pm with your day and month. Read all topics, count the "egggs" and use the chance to win 1,500A$.
Most of all... have fun :D

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #4 : April 08, 2013, 03:11:37 PM »

Welcome Priya  :)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Cheya
: 177

Sweet with a Chance oƒ Sass ♥

« #5 : April 10, 2013, 05:18:02 PM »

Hiya, glad you finally found your way into our little forum village! *making a note for another soul that i lured into the forum mwaaah*

Big welcome kisses, enjoy your stay here and watch out for the evil forum mods like lover and bear  :D ;D

~             Be Sensual, Wild and Wonderful       ~
Bear
: 3856

« #6 : April 10, 2013, 05:23:09 PM »

yes watch out my evil plans for AChat domination are afoot!

Welcome pryia I hope you find corners in our village to enjoy and contribute to!

Stone
: 1842

« #7 : April 11, 2013, 01:34:02 PM »

Hello Pryia.   

Welcome to this crazy village.   Please come into  the AB&G for your free drink.  The first one is always on the house.   

I have some hot sauce for Bloody Marys  if you ever feel the need to buy certain Moderators a drink....  just saying ... ;D

Enjoy your time here ..  we do  :P

tangoracer
: 3444

« #8 : April 11, 2013, 01:51:13 PM »

Welcome Pryia

Welcome to the Mad world of the forum village

Look around and have fun

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #9 : April 11, 2013, 02:03:28 PM »

Hi  Pryia,

You've come to the right place to make friends & join in some of the madcap fun .

Welcome to the Forum Village,  Please , feel free to check out the other topics and post your views & ideas.    Join us for a drink in the AB&G  and come and volunteer for some of the games ...

Enjoy and have fun   :P

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Covems
: 1688

« #10 : April 12, 2013, 05:10:25 AM »

Welcome Pryia...

Have fun and enjoy!  Oh... and don't be afraid to post here in the forum...sharing your thoughts here is a good thing

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
: [1]  
« previous next »
: