*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New game: AChat paper chase
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 10
: New game: AChat paper chase  ( 66007 )
Lover
: 10350

« : April 09, 2013, 03:27:22 PM »

We're starting a new game! It's called "AChat paper chase" (perhaps some of you know it as scavenger hunt)

Director of the game: Brandybee
Co director: Lover

The idea
We  set tasks in the way of questions and simple anagrams that send teams checking forum or game for answers and anagrams.

Questions will be fairly easy to solve ,  for example :-

A)  "Which is the current partner of.... in Secret Easter?"..
B)  "Which Forum member  works in a zoo?"
C)  “ Who is the Contest Manager in the Erotic Story Contest ?”
D)  “How  many stories were entered in the Erotic Story Contest 4?”
E) " Which pose is the 3rd pose from left and top in oral actions?"

The anagrams sound complicated but the idea is fairly simple...  clues will be posted in the "City" part of the profile of Paper Chase Players in the Achat Game. They will not be aware of how the clue fixes in with the others. The clue will consist of a number .  This will tell you the anagram that this clue refers.  Then a word with a missing letter. The missing letter is one of the letters for that anagram.

Numbers will be grouped in Units (1s), 10’s, 20’s , 30’s & so on.... Eg  unit numbers 0 to 9        and those numbers would be used say for an anagram of  an animal, flower, countries  etc... ,    10 to 19   the next group which would contain another anagram

The  number’s in the group can be in any sequence as long as they are in that particular set of units, 10's, 20's 30's etc...

Say 10 people decide to play, -  we may ask that 6  paper chase players post ,  numbers & clue of an anagram in their profile in CITY .
So say the first 6 people are given  =       3 -  RIVE_S  ( Missing Letter = R )  ;    9 -   T_KE  ( Missing Letter = A )   ;    7 -  _ OAT  ( Missing Letter = B ) ;      0 -  A_OUT   ( Missing Letter = B ) ;    5 -    J_VE   ( Missing Letter = I )   and      2 -  _ ANGO  ( Missing Letter = T )   

Another set of people will be given    12 -  _ RAIN ( Missing Letter =B ) ;   19 -   _ AR  ( Missing Letter = E ) ;  13 -  IM_GE  ( Missing Letter = A ) ; 17 -  D_UM ( Missing Letter = R )

Avatars, Osiris_Forum or  Forum_1, Forum_2  or Forum_ 3   would  have  a  clue to start  :-  2 words ,  Animal.    Each correct answer  counts for points.
The missing letters are an anagram.   FIRST ANAGRAM in the UNIT's group of numbers,  0 to 9 =  RABBIT      SECOND ANAGRAM in the TEN's group of numbers 10 to 19 = BEAR

The process
First you have to find their team members (you get clues by the directors) and send to director/ co director of the game as PM.
If that is done, the first team who  completes  a team, with a name eg EggHeads..  and talks to us has  1 (one)  point.

Then we go to step 2 :_ the  anagrams.  The First team sending correct results get  points and can go on  to answer  Forum questions.
Depending on interest, will  depend on how many anagrams or questions set.

Each team will earn points...  Winning team of the  anagrams will get a  set amount of points  for coming first.

Each team gets one Joker. They may use it once in game. If they use it, they have to pay one point.

After one team has solved the anagrams, this team has to send the solution to the directors. As fast as possible they get the next clue or a message if the answer is wrong.. After all teams have got the next clue, the solution and next clue are published in forum too.
Which team is first, second, third... will be decided after the time line of the incoming PM ( Personal Message ).

The teams
The teams will be build by the directors. We try to put people together who are living on same continent, so there is no big time difference for them. The numbers of teams will be decided afterwards we know the number of participants.  Teams will communicate in the Achat Game & by PM to work together to solve the anagrams and questions.

The winner
The team with most points wins. You get points for each solved anagram and question. You lose one point if you use the Joker.

The prize
An Achat Paper Chase Winners Board Topic could be posted  to attract interest & competition.
The winning team will be able to dictate the banners of the losing teams,  either as a team or as individuals.  :D

Register
You have to register for this game. Just post you want to join (like in secret-events). You can register until April, 30.

Test run
As we never had a game like this before, the first game is a test run. The rules and prize are equal, but it will be a short game. Also we accept suggestions to improve it.

Thank you in anticipation of Paper Chase Volunteers.   And if there  are any questions to clarify any rules, please ask  Lover or Brandybee.   ;D

Hopefully, it will be fun and encourage new friendships   in your chase for clues  & answers   ;D

« : April 11, 2013, 02:58:05 AM Brandybee »

sexilicious
: 2755

« #1 : April 09, 2013, 07:46:30 PM »

hhhmmmm sounds like it could be fun. i'll be game to help test it out

mrsexlover
: 4985

« #2 : April 09, 2013, 09:25:08 PM »

I got lost in the rules,  :-[  , but i would give it a try anyway.

But don't blame me if i do it wrong, i just do not understand all, at least the secret events are much easier

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
Lover

« #3 : April 10, 2013, 01:21:54 AM »

Thanks sexi and mrsexlover for being the first to join us :)
It's much easier than it sounds, it's just harder to explain...lol.

jondas

« #4 : April 10, 2013, 04:31:26 AM »

sounds fun, count me in for the test run
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #5 : April 10, 2013, 04:59:40 AM »

If it's must easier than it sounds, count me in  :)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Lover

« #6 : April 10, 2013, 10:55:28 AM »

Great! Thanks jondas and Nat... believe me, it is easy if you play it and we also will be there if anyone has any questions :)

Current player

1. Sexilicious
2. mrsexlover
3. jondas
4. Nat33

tangoracer
: 3444

« #7 : April 10, 2013, 12:40:50 PM »

You can count me into help out Lover

Sounds fun after I scratched my head over the rules

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #8 : April 11, 2013, 02:25:03 AM »

Thanks Tango &  jcm0824 for volunteering too.

It does sound complicated but once you start you will see, its not so bad.     Tell your friends to join up too.  You will be working in teams to solve the puzzles so it's not so bad.

Plus we can iron out any misunderstandings in the game as we go.

Basically it's searching the Achat Game for Paper chase Players  to collect all the missing letters to solve the anagrams &  searching  for answers to the questions part of the Paper Chase ;   and then searching Forum Topics to solve answers to Questions too.   

You can also ask members in chat if they know  answers to questions too,   its all about  using your initiative and beating the other teams  :)

Paper Chase  Volunteers so far :- 

1. Sexilicious
2. mrsexlover
3. jondas
4. Nat33
5  Tangoracer
6  jcm0824

WE WANT MORE VOLUNTEERS     :)         DON'T BE SHY NOW   :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
freddie
: 248

Sweet child o'mine

« #9 : April 11, 2013, 06:18:49 AM »

ok let's give it a try
i'm in
:)

Lover

« #10 : April 11, 2013, 07:26:41 AM »

Great freddie... you get a beer for joining :D

tangoracer
: 3444

« #11 : April 11, 2013, 09:15:54 AM »

HEY Lover where's my beer then ???????????????????

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #12 : April 11, 2013, 10:56:20 AM »

Everyone in the Bar, Lover pay a round of drinks.... Yeahhhh  ;D

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Kingdustin
: 598

« #13 : April 11, 2013, 11:16:56 AM »

My Brain hurts, I don't' get one bit. need to explain to me as if I was 5 year old.....scratch that a 1 year old.

Numbers will be grouped in Units (1s), 10’s, 20’s , 30’s & so on.... Eg  unit numbers 0 to 9        and those numbers would be used say for an anagram of  an animal, flower, countries  etc... ,    10 to 19   the next group which would contain another anagram

The  number’s in the group can be in any sequence as long as they are in that particular set of units, 10's, 20's 30's etc...

Say 10 people decide to play, -  we may ask that 6  paper chase players post ,  numbers & clue of an anagram in their profile in CITY .
So say the first 6 people are given  =       3 -  RIVE_S  ( Missing Letter = R )  ;    9 -   T_KE  ( Missing Letter = A )   ;    7 -  _ OAT  ( Missing Letter = B ) ;      0 -  A_OUT   ( Missing Letter = B ) ;    5 -    J_VE   ( Missing Letter = I )   and      2 -  _ ANGO  ( Missing Letter = T )   

Another set of people will be given    12 -  _ RAIN ( Missing Letter =B ) ;   19 -   _ AR  ( Missing Letter = E ) ;  13 -  IM_GE  ( Missing Letter = A ) ; 17 -  D_UM ( Missing Letter = R )

Avatars, Osiris_Forum or  Forum_1, Forum_2  or Forum_ 3   would  have  a  clue to start  :-  2 words ,  Animal.    Each correct answer  counts for points.
The missing letters are an anagram.   FIRST ANAGRAM in the UNIT's group of numbers,  0 to 9 =  RABBIT      SECOND ANAGRAM in the TEN's group of numbers 10 to 19 = BEAR

Ok I got were the missing letter come from but whats the Number for ( 3 -  RIVE_S )
« : April 11, 2013, 11:20:21 AM Kingdustin »

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
Lover

« #14 : April 11, 2013, 11:35:26 AM »

Everyone in the Bar, Lover pay a round of drinks.... Yeahhhh  ;D
Yes.. I pay for all who join the new game ;)

Dustin, the numbers have two meanings:
1) Number in combi with letter is a sign it belongs to game and not by accident done by the member
2) If there are more words, eg one different word per group, you know which numbers you are looking for (we might say.. look for number 1-6)

: [1] 2 3 ... 10  
« previous next »
: