*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Hey everyone!
« previous next »
: [1]
: Hey everyone!  ( 4702 )
Trey_Flow
: 3

Hey I'm Trey, Nice to meet ya :D

« : April 12, 2013, 03:07:06 AM »

Hi guys I'm Trey and I'm from London in the UK. I hope to have loads of fun, so far chatting with other people has  been a bit of a challenge for me because others don't tend to talk back. I'm not sure if there is a certain thing you must do or...? Really confused because they don't reply back and all I want to do is talk and make friends. Not sure if they don't like how I look or...? It is harder than I thought.

Picture.
tangoracer
: 3444

« #1 : April 12, 2013, 03:12:39 AM »

Welcome Trey_Flow to Achat and to the Mad world of the Achat Village

Take a look around lots of fun things going on here
take a look at the story contest and  vote on the best one

And then pop in the Bar and Grill whispers "the first beer is on the house"

Hope you stay around and HAVE FUN

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : April 12, 2013, 03:16:32 AM »

Trey, welcome in our Village, the AChat forum!

If you like to chat, try to search for as, you will find out many of us like a simple talk some time! and who know.......after a nice talk, something interessing can happen!   ::)

Mean while, take a tour of our village and when you need it, come to the Bar & Grill http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1760.0.html for a drink! the first is free for new citizen and it make you feel better after a visit in every corner of this city! And don't forget to join our games or read pur contest's stories!

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #3 : April 12, 2013, 03:28:14 AM »

Welcome Trey  :)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Lover
: 10350

« #4 : April 12, 2013, 03:42:28 AM »

Welcome Trey,
thanks for introducing yourself here. In forum you always will get an answer ;)
Perhaps this thread is helpful for you:
Why women refuse to reply
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2211.0.html

Also look around, share your ideas and opinions and have much fun. We're frequently having a secret-event where you will make new friends and join the next coming game, called AChatpaper chase
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2390.0.html

Send me a pm with day and month of your birthday, we want to send you some wishes too :)

Covems
: 1688

« #5 : April 12, 2013, 05:06:42 AM »

Welsome Trey...

It's a crazy world here... but oh so fun. 

My advice on getting folks to chat with you is to be patient and treat others the way you would like to be treated.

I think of it like fishing.... you cast your line out there (pun intended) and see if you get a nibble.  Some days you do... most days you don't.  Another tip is to post here in the forum.  Get involved and make friends here and also in the game.

But be aware... according to the laws of AChat (they're mystical laws) this is what happens:

Why?  ...Dunno...

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Cheya
: 177

Sweet with a Chance oƒ Sass ♥

« #6 : April 12, 2013, 07:20:00 AM »

hiya and welcome to the forum trey,

enjoy your stay here and try to join one of our games, the bar or other places and i'm sure you will make yourself some friends very quickly here, dont worry :)

PS : i've heard that volunteers for foot massages are always asked but sssshhh  :P

have fun!

~             Be Sensual, Wild and Wonderful       ~
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #7 : April 12, 2013, 08:32:19 AM »

Hey Trey_Flow,

I just welcomed you in another topic -   Achats Paper Chase.   Good on ya for volunteering :)

A massive welcome to our Forum Village,  you will no doubt get to meet the residents here.  We are a friendly bunch, mad, crazy, but friendly. I'm sure you will fit right in.

Take a look around and please , post any views or ideas you may have   that take your interest.

And checking out the new Contest stories are a big must.  They are hot and a very pleasant read   :P     Please vote for your favourite story  :)

Forum  Home Page / Organisations & Events / Contests /   “ FIRST TIME”  THE STORIES, EROTIC CONTEST 4.    http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2376.0.html

Enjoy & have fun now   ;D

Dont worry about people not talking, there's lots of reasons, afk, busy in several chats, language difficulties or just not interested ... just dont give up ok.
There are lots of chatters about.   Just try for unusual chat ups too,  polite of course...  you will find something that works for you, I'm sure :)

« : April 12, 2013, 08:35:37 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: [1]  
« previous next »
: