*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  A-Team ask you (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Erotic sound contribution appeal
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
: Erotic sound contribution appeal  ( 123409 )
Honeygrl
: 2

« #15 : May 06, 2010, 01:41:43 PM »

It seems to me that the issue of different countries is one that really is just a bit silly. I mean no disrespect to anyone but really moaning , sighing, going mmmmmm..... as well as licking , sucking and the sound of the sex act itself is a language everyone speaks. I think sounds are a great idea and will try to send some in asap. I look forward to sounds being added soon ;)
fender
: 13

« #16 : May 23, 2010, 09:37:43 AM »

;) Any good news about erotic sounds added? when are we goin' to find this surprise?..
AZNLoverV
: 97

« #17 : June 08, 2010, 04:15:04 PM »

How about Voice over IP so people can make their own custom noises for each other?  Or is that already a feature? LOL.
cem_oli
: 1

« #18 : June 09, 2010, 09:30:50 AM »

Hi Friends,

you probably noticed already, that Achat has nice music, but no erotic sound during the action. AChat itself is able to play sounds for the animations, just we have not added the proper wav files yet.

Here is a great opportunity to contribute erotic sounds to develop AChat with us together. How can you do that and what could we use? Here are the most important aspects:

- Send short sounds as wav files via email. Moaning, laughing, enjoying, etc. - any kind of short sound you can imagine could be heard during the action.
- We need your permission to use the sound in AChat without restrictions, so please do not send any copyrighted material!
- We absolutely prefer if you record your own sound (or the sound of your friend/girlfriend, supposing he/she knows what you do!), so if we like it, all AChat users will hear it during a given action. Exciting, is not it? :-)
- The sound should be connected with a given animation variation, e.g. a smack when the girl slaps the face of the boy. Of course the sounds of pleasure are much more interesting... So please add written instruction, which animation variation should use that sound.
- As the animations usually run in a cycle, the sound must be short enough to be able to repeat it with the cycle. The program is able to repeat it also in a random way, also not in every cycle.
- As reward you will be listed among the contributors of AChat with the name you choose (nickname or real name).

Ok, that is the first appeal, we will see if you like the idea. We will answer all of your questions if something is not clear enough.

Regards,
tom

it will be nice, but one must heard other one or ones
AZNLoverV
: 97

« #19 : June 09, 2010, 07:34:53 PM »

Also speaking of the music.  Can we have more sound tracks?  And even better can we put our own tracks in for our custom music?  Better yet, can we share that music with the other people in the same room?  Just a thought because the music adds to the mood, and the background tracks seem very limited so far.
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #20 : June 10, 2010, 05:12:16 AM »

Actually I discovered... kind of by accident I could play music on my computer AND run AChat. Sure, it's not official, but people could coordinate play lists?

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Lover
: 10350

« #21 : June 11, 2010, 11:52:41 AM »

Hi Janine,
of course you only can do this if you meet the same person ofter. And both must have the same songs...
But yes, it works as I am doing this with my love. And I can say it's really nice. It increases the emotions and also gives you the feeling to be together.

sinnnn
: 1379

« #22 : June 11, 2010, 04:03:31 PM »

Awwww.  I feel like I need to play a violin.  I love when a good thing comes together ;D.  Anyway I thought they had decided to drop the erotic sound idea.  Was I given the wrg info or what?
Janine Dee

« #23 : June 11, 2010, 05:55:53 PM »

Had they? I hadn't heard anything, but I could have missed something easily enough.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Lover
: 10350

« #24 : June 12, 2010, 02:11:12 AM »

I don't think they gave it up. They just have been "sad" cause there were no suggestions and uploads in the beginning.
That would be a very interesting option I think, but unfortunately it seems the sound project has not too much interest till now...  Undecided

tom

Sinnnn, play the violine for me, please. Come to a table with candel light, outside in a garden, full moon, stars above...

Janine Dee

« #25 : June 12, 2010, 09:59:15 AM »

So are they still taking submissions... because I was considering recording myself and seeing how I sound.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Carli
: 116

« #26 : June 12, 2010, 10:27:39 AM »

Ooh, I sure would like to get my hands on that bootleg :D
sinnnn

« #27 : June 12, 2010, 10:31:45 AM »

Ummm record anyway, send it to me and I'll let you know how you sound.  ;D
Janine Dee

« #28 : June 12, 2010, 11:27:49 AM »

:-[ Well now I'm not even sure WHAT I should record. I mean just playing... orgasm? I mean except for the parts where we can squirt there's no "climax" for us ladies... so I'm not even sure what I should do.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

sinnnn

« #29 : June 12, 2010, 11:46:16 AM »

How bout this Janine.  Go into your room, lay down, think of me, red ropes ;D, blindfold an start touching where ever you like.  Now record yourself an again send it to me and I'll tell you if it is worth sending to Achat. ;D
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10  
« previous next »
: